::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Shifting Gears - Off Topic Discussions
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 05-03-2003, 04:35 PM   #1
silver

my birthday present

today on May 3, 2003, I turned 22, and the very first person I hear from is my girlfriend, who proceeds to break up with me. happy birthday to me...

just wanted to share my a bit of my f$%# up life with you guys.
Top Secret, Ings+1, J's Racing, Varis, Amuse, ASM, GP Sports, Air Walker, Garage Defend, Kakimoto, BuddyClub, Feel's, Fujitsubo, Porterfield, KG/MM, ORC, Spoon, Mugen, and more than 200 others. If it's in a Hyper Rev, it's in our reach.

http://www.bulletproofautomotive.com
silver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2003, 05:19 PM   #2
CD5Passion

sorry man, me and my girlfriend are probably gonna last about 6 more hours, I havent talked to her all day
guess ill have to pay more attention to my car to get my mind off of her if we split

P.S.- Happy birthday man
Old 05-03-2003, 06:41 PM   #3
pdiggitydogg
Yahoo Watashi wa kattaze!

HEY Ive gotten that for my birthday before too...its a real nice gift...
pdiggitydogg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2003, 07:53 PM   #4
ebpda9
Repost Wagon

happy birthday dude. and about the present it blows. i think it happened to somone else on the board the same thing.

best of luck to you man.

ebpda9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2003, 10:49 PM   #5
GirlRacer

man, if someone would pull that on your b-day, you just might be better off.

Happy Birthday and hugs from me K?
Old 05-03-2003, 11:07 PM   #6
TeriyakiBroccoli
5th Gear

happy b-day man...

wtf is up with your girl? she seems so nice.. (and hot too might i add.. ) if it was one of those comic book store geeks, i'll help you beat them up when u come back

everyone loves the turbizzim.
TeriyakiBroccoli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2003, 11:11 PM   #7
Wabster

haha thats cold
Old 05-04-2003, 12:32 AM   #8
Civic98

oooo....that really sux....happy b-day .....at least u got $500 from ur family...
Old 05-04-2003, 01:23 AM   #9
juvenile

Ouch. Well, everythign happens for a reason, wether it's for the best or for the worst! Hope this happened for the best!
Quote:
Originally posted by hondaman-iac
happy birthday dude. and about the present it blows. i think it happened to somone else on the board the same thing.

best of luck to you man.

Yeah, I actually thought someone dug up an old post.
Old 05-04-2003, 01:37 AM   #10
pbateson

Happy B-Day!
Old 05-04-2003, 06:22 PM   #11
silver

thanks guys, a couple of people pm'd me wondering some details so i'll let you guys in on it, might be long but here i go.

we've been together since valentine's day last year and basically lived with each other after a couple of months. to me she was the girl of my dreams, beautiful, witty, smart, sweet, everything i could ever want, same interests, you name it. we went through a lot of problems as well, she has self-esteem problems and always thought she wasn't "worthy" of me and stuff like that. she has cut herself before and tried to overdose on diet pills(ephedra). that messed up her endocrine system and she would go through mini seizures where I would have to breath for her cuz her muscles in her chest would not allow her to breath for herself. she wasn't doing anything with school and I got her on track and got her to get her ged, which she just got in april. i took her to the hospital finally and they ran millions of tests and stuff, basically i took care of her. she had no real family, she was from a foster care background with a father that didn't want her and an alcoholic mother, maybe i thought that I could help her get her life together as well. she had developed almost this second identity that would kick in when she would feel threatened and she would curse at me and tell me how she didn't love me but hated me. she had cheated on me three times(to my knowledge) and every time I forgave her. I guess I was blinded by what I thought was going to be my future wife and I would give her the benefit of the doubt. well i lost my job at the beginning of march and was faced with a decision of either sticking it out in california completely broke, or moving to florida and living with my parents to get back on my feet, i felt the mature choice was to go to florida so i did. she told me that she would wait until we could be together again because we were meant to be. when i got out here everything seemed great up until this past week. i called her on friday night and she said she couldn't talk cuz she was watching a movie, I asked where she was and she said a friend's house, i knew that it was her ex-boyfriends without her saying. she called me a little later and said that she needed out of this relationship because she felt too guilty about not coming out to florida to be with me and that she wanted to move on with her life...then she hung up on. i kept calling her for the next 5 hours up until 6am with no answer, i began calling again at 12pm until I got ahold of her around 6pm. I was able to figure out that she wasn't at home, she told me she was at his house, i guess she spent the night over there. she told me that she wanted to be herself and she felt that she couldn't do what she wanted with me(her examples were smoking and doing drugs and being ghetto). she also felt that she wanted to go on with her life without worrying about me and also so she could begin college, i told her she wouldn't be able to even go to college had it not been for me, all she could say was that she is grateful. then she said that i was making it sound like her relationship was going to ruin her life. i asked what relationship catching her with her foot in her mouth, she was back with her ex-bf. i said "it doesn't take you long does it?" knowing I was about to break down on the phone I was able to muster these words..."have fun with my stuff"..."have fun with your life"..."good luck with your life"..."good luck with him"...then I hung up.

a couple facts: i have been in florida for exactly one month, and I was working to go back to california as soon as I could to be with her. her ex-bf was always in the background and I asked that she would be open with me about him but i guess she never was. she has a grip of my video games, probably a thousand dollars worth plus all my furniture from my apartment. I gave my life for her and risked everything that I had in numerous situations I've been in with her, and i planned on marrying her in the future. i know she wasn't perfect but my rationale to myself was that she did not have a great upbringing and i knew there would be baggage, but that is who she is and i'm not going to judge upon her past...I don't know if I can trust another person for a really long time.

so that was it in a nutshell, there is always more but that was what constituted this past weekend. but no matter how crappy and betrayed i feel, i find solace knowing that I still have great friends who were with me before I met her, and will be with me long after she becomes a crack whore on the streets of gardena. in a way i feel a burden has been lifted off my shoulders, but it will take time for me to be who i once was again. that was pretty long huh?
Top Secret, Ings+1, J's Racing, Varis, Amuse, ASM, GP Sports, Air Walker, Garage Defend, Kakimoto, BuddyClub, Feel's, Fujitsubo, Porterfield, KG/MM, ORC, Spoon, Mugen, and more than 200 others. If it's in a Hyper Rev, it's in our reach.

Old 05-04-2003, 06:30 PM   #12
GirlRacer

Man! You ARE better off.... don't slip into that again ok?
Old 05-04-2003, 06:34 PM   #13
ShEaNy

Happy Bday....mine IS coming up!!1 YAYlol may12 anyone else soon? and that present sucked lol
ShEaNy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2003, 06:44 PM   #14
juvenile

First off, Quin is right, you're better off having this ended at this stage in the relationship, and not having you two get married and then something like this happen.
Dude, you should learn a very important lesson from this. It's that you shouldn't rush yourself into things. After a year in a relationship, you shouldn't start making these kinds of decisions. You also should not give a person full trust if they went behind your back...3 times! The stuff that she has, legally, I believe you can get back if you want. I would if I were you. I wouldn't let such a person have something that I worked my ass off for! Oh, and let her get back with her boyfriend. Obviously she's a very easy person if she did it that quick. aka she's a slut. It hurts to think of person you "loved" like that but it's the truth. She is. Full stop, end of the discussion without any doubt type of thing.
I also suggest that you don't go on a "rebound" and get yoursefl a girl quick. Hang out with your buddies, go out alot, waste the money you would spend on her on restaurants, clubs, parties, golf, booze etc etc. Basically anything where you would have fun and stop thinking about her. Good luck on this one dude! If you want to talk, hit me up on aim/icq/msn(juvenile1984@msn.com)...
Old 05-04-2003, 06:47 PM   #15
GirlRacer

I'd also like to add that I respect VERY MUCH that you didn't allow drug doing on her part. This is one of my MAJOR requirements in a significant other.

So snaps for that man!
Old 05-04-2003, 06:49 PM   #16
Wren57

Man, thats a rough B-day present, but hey, at least you dont have all that "baggage" any more and there is definately a better girl out there for you!

As for me, my birthday is coming up on may 7th, and my presents are:
An ethics exam that morning, and my AP Calculus exam the next day... yaaaaay
Old 05-04-2003, 06:55 PM   #17
silver

Quote:
Originally posted by juvenile
I also suggest that you don't go on a "rebound" and get yoursefl a girl quick. Hang out with your buddies, go out alot, waste the money you would spend on her on restaurants, clubs, parties, golf, booze etc etc. Basically anything where you would have fun and stop thinking about her. Good luck on this one dude! If you want to talk, hit me up on aim/icq/msn(juvenile1984@msn.com)...

i would but all my friends are 2600 miles away, but i'll manage. as for the stuff, i don't care, it's just material crap to me that i would have to have shipped cross country or have my friends pick and they'd probably do something stupid to her and her dude(isn't the loyalty of friends awesome?) and about rushing into things, yeah that has been my problem, did the same thing with a girl prior to her. she left cuz she was starting to like me too much and she wanted to party instead of having a relationship. i've got my video games and my music and my car, i'm a survivor.

and about the drugs, yeah, who wants to be out with someone who's high on e? actually... j/k if it's done in the past then that was prior to me and I got no problems, but as life goes on people should get out of that phase and grow up, she has yet to grow up. my new goal is to make her feel like crap...how you ask? i can't wait for the day that she opens up a newspaper or turns on the t.v. and sees me in all my glory and success, then she'll see what she lost.

Old 05-04-2003, 06:59 PM   #18
GirlRacer

This is true. 'Priors' can't be held against. And man, if she calls you one day, which, I suspect she just may... tell her what a great time you're having and how many things are going RIGHT for you there. She'll probly have a bad story to tell you about her life, from what I understand of her. That's when you say "awww, hang on...hang on...let me pinch off a tear for you.... aw, I can't, GOODBYE *click*"
Old 05-04-2003, 07:00 PM   #19
GirlRacer

O ya, then make a post about it! haha
Old 05-04-2003, 07:56 PM   #20
juvenile

Geez Quin, haven't you read his previous post...she's pron to suicide lol. you're evil! EVIL!!!
Old 05-04-2003, 11:06 PM   #21
GirlRacer

oops...
Old 05-04-2003, 11:41 PM   #22
silver

Quote:
Originally posted by GirlRacer
oops...

really wouldn't make a difference to me.

ohh, that was cold, how bout that dancing banana?

Old 05-04-2003, 11:46 PM   #23
TeriyakiBroccoli
5th Gear

well hey jon, first off, I can see how you'd forgive her multiple times.. man thats pretty arrogant for her to just "leave" you after all you've helped her go thru.. my god, from hearing that, most people would get married to each other..

but first order of business, get all your games and belongings back.. :P

Old 05-04-2003, 11:47 PM   #24
TeriyakiBroccoli
5th Gear

she seemed really nice when i met her.. its amazing how much stuff goes on in the background eh? :P

GL BRO. Get back up on yo' feet.

Old 05-04-2003, 11:48 PM   #25
juvenile

Well just remember, whatever goes around comes around!
Old 05-04-2003, 11:50 PM   #26
silver

Quote:
Originally posted by TeriyakiBroccoli
well hey jon, first off, I can see how you'd forgive her multiple times.. man thats pretty arrogant for her to just "leave" you after all you've helped her go thru.. my god, from hearing that, most people would get married to each other..

but first order of business, get all your games and belongings back.. :P

see you're the only that can vouch for my stupidity cuz you've seen her.
as for the games, man she's got my super nintendo, i've got chrono trigger, final fantasy II and III, PTO, tecmo super bowl, mario kart...i think maybe I'll have someone pay her a visit now that I'm thinking about it, get my ish back, those games are classics and are not cheap.

Old 05-05-2003, 12:00 AM   #27
TeriyakiBroccoli
5th Gear

Quote:
Originally posted by silver
see you're the only that can vouch for my stupidity cuz you've seen her.

But yea, get those damn games back -_- ungrateful ho.

Old 05-05-2003, 12:01 AM   #28
silver

i hope she gets an std.
well gonna go to sleep now, 3 hr time difference from you.
i hope she gets two stds, perferably herpes on her face.

Old 05-05-2003, 12:05 AM   #29
TeriyakiBroccoli
5th Gear

hahahha roflllllllll...... all the power to ya

Old 05-05-2003, 12:07 AM   #30
juvenile

WHOA...get those games back man. Those rpgs ROCKED!!!

And Teriyaki...nice new project you got there
Old 05-05-2003, 12:09 AM   #31
TeriyakiBroccoli
5th Gear

thx, its kinda a mouthful.. actually i have to edit it a tad.. its supposed to be RB25DET instead of the SR.

Old 05-05-2003, 12:16 AM   #32
juvenile

It's still all good...it's still all good...
Old 05-05-2003, 12:18 PM   #33
GirlRacer

Quote:
Originally posted by silver
i hope she gets an std.
well gonna go to sleep now, 3 hr time difference from you.
i hope she gets two stds, perferably herpes on her face.

ahaha-or how bout a nice case of the clap?

O! O!- Or Amoebic Dysentary?
Old 05-05-2003, 04:13 PM   #34
TeriyakiBroccoli
5th Gear

haha, but yea, i can vouch for him.. his ex girl is ffiiiiiiiiiinnnnnne......

what a bummer man -_-, you'll find another one though.

Old 05-05-2003, 04:16 PM   #35
silver

its weird but I've never been with anything but asian girls, my first girlfriend was chinese, my next fling was korean, and this last was half korean half white. not a lot of asian girls in florida. i guess they like the mix in me(chinese and white).

Old 05-05-2003, 04:16 PM   #36
juvenile

I'd rather have a average looking girl who is a normal person and not some hot slut.
Old 05-05-2003, 07:02 PM   #37
Zybach

Wow what a ***** sounds like she waited till your birthday. Oh well, there's plenty of fish in the sea. Happy B day man.