::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Shifting Gears - Off Topic Discussions
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 10-21-2002, 01:10 AM   #1
ShEaNy

Idiots out there..

K im crusing tonight...cause its cruise night and all...and im stopped behind a car at a red light...and this COMPLETE IDIOT comes up and rolls into me only doing about 5km LOL it just made me REAL MAD im like WHAT THE HELL.....Luckly its just a Small mark on the bumper and i can see no other damage....It just pisses me off how idiots out there dont know what there doing...anyone else like to share a moron moment..lol
ShEaNy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2002, 01:18 AM   #2
tightteg52

I was chillin at a stop light observing evrything and take note of old women sitting next to me on my right and im in the far left im like kool accelerate and merge into turninglane accros intersection right? WRONG this women thinks it'd be kool to run INTO me in MY lane so as i see her come over i look back shit cant stomp brakes HUGE suv riding my ass look ahead car directly infron of shit what do i do? Cut into the wrong land (oncoming tracffin lane) gun it around car with middle finger shining out window and blow horn at her when she goes past me at the next light!
Old 10-21-2002, 02:32 AM   #3
94_AcCoRd_EX
Insomniac Moderator

Re: Idiots out there..

Quote:
Originally posted by sheany_91accord
K im crusing tonight...cause its cruise night and all...and im stopped behind a car at a red light...and this COMPLETE IDIOT comes up and rolls into me only doing about 5km LOL it just made me REAL MAD im like WHAT THE HELL.....Luckly its just a Small mark on the bumper and i can see no other damage....It just pisses me off how idiots out there dont know what there doing...anyone else like to share a moron moment..lol

Did you get their insurance? Some jackass backed his truck into my car in a parking lot last year and I got my bumper repainted for free from insurance

--Need hosting for your pics on HST? PM me...--
94_AcCoRd_EX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2002, 02:37 AM   #4
monkut

nothing specific, but i wished people would pay attention when they merge onto the freeway. the thing that especially ticks me off is when im on the on ramp behind a guy going about 40 miles an hour when he should be going 65. match your speeds people. then someone frustrated with our slow speed feels the need to get right on my bumper. i am now essentially boxed in going 40 miles an hour, merging, and there is a car right to the left of me. i can't. of course that person doesnt know whats going on either and gets mad at me cuz im in his way.....arrrgh! but anyway.....
Old 10-21-2002, 03:36 AM   #5
Grip72

i live in small town, no big highways in small town..me have no problems
Grip72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2002, 08:33 AM   #6
Ticket2ride21

one pet peeve when it comes to idiots on the road. IN RAIN, SNOW, SLEET, HAIL, ICE, ECT... YOU DONT HIT YOUR BREAKS!!!!! Here in GA we have some real winners! It had been snowing and the roads were a little bit frozen in some places. Well im on a two lane road and the guy in front of me is going under a light...it turns yellow and he decides to slam on his breaks...unfortunately he was on the blacktop and I of course am still on a patch of ice...so i slam on my breaks to stop so i dont slam into him...then my back end fishtails as soon as i hit the breaks so i hit the gas to regain controll over my car. I go around him (practically sideways) on the right side of the road (grass) and by the time im through the intersection i have done a 180 and im backwards....I finally stopped in front of his car all the way through the intersection facing him (because i had done a 180). He definately got a good view of both fingers before i turned my car around and kept going. Lesson of the story. DONT HIT YOUR FU**IN BREAKS IN BAD WEATHER! LET YOUR CAR SLOW ITSELF DOWN!

~David
Old 10-21-2002, 08:44 AM   #7
diligent_dave

Re: Idiots out there..

Quote:
Originally posted by sheany_91accord

hahahaha I had somethin' happen like that. My friends and I were about to head home from some races and were at a light. Then some chick barely rolls into me. My buddy Doug and I look at each other and then look back like "WTF!". Then she does it again! She's just not paying attention.

I tell her to follow me but she just takes off. I follow. She pulls into a closed gas station. I get out and look at my bumper. Couple paint chips, no biggy. I already had a bump back there, it didn't make a difference.

So I go to tell her that there was nothin wrong. It turns out she's super hot, drunk, and lookin' for a bathroom! So after one of the funniest conversations I've ever had I told Doug to drive her car home since she was sooooo drunk. I didn't want her to crash into someone else faster than she hit me.

So we go to a drunken strangers house. Just kind of hang out while she's pukin' and then take off.
Old 10-21-2002, 08:48 AM   #8
cashizslick

THis girl hit my car in my school parking lot as i was getting into it.

Hitting a parked car while the driver is getting into it? It doesnt get any better than that.
Old 10-21-2002, 08:50 AM   #9
cashizslick

Re: Re: Idiots out there..

Quote:
Originally posted by diligent_dave
hahahaha I had somethin' happen like that. My friends and I were about to head home from some races and were at a light. Then some chick barely rolls into me. My buddy Doug and I look at each other and then look back like "WTF!". Then she does it again! She's just not paying attention.

I tell her to follow me but she just takes off. I follow. She pulls into a closed gas station. I get out and look at my bumper. Couple paint chips, no biggy. I already had a bump back there, it didn't make a difference.

So I go to tell her that there was nothin wrong. It turns out she's super hot, drunk, and lookin' for a bathroom! So after one of the funniest conversations I've ever had I told Doug to drive her car home since she was sooooo drunk. I didn't want her to crash into someone else faster than she hit me.

So we go to a drunken strangers house. Just kind of hang out while she's pukin' and then take off.

Nice idea to bring her home, she could have caused alot of trouble for people on the road, and it is nice to hear your car didnt get too messed up.
Old 10-21-2002, 10:37 AM   #10
ShEaNy

94accord: no i didnt..i really didnt care..i gota get a new trunk anyway..and im getting them to paint my entire bumper(back) and shave my antenna off as well.(broken) so i didnt care...theres no dents or anything..didnt feel like paying my deductable..AGAIN lol.. :o
Old 10-22-2002, 01:52 AM   #11
ShEaNy

wow..just tonight some idiot cut me off and i almost had to go into the median..WOW i cant stand the streets here anymore...*gets bike*:o