.:HSTuners::

::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Shifting Gears - Off Topic Discussions > Fast and Furious Females
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 05-27-2002, 05:10 PM   #1
Jsmurf

Girlie Girl Racing

Just wanted opinions about girlie girl racing.....if you have never heard of it go to www.girliegirlracing.com I don't understand why you have to pay 50 bucks to join.......

Old 05-27-2002, 07:44 PM   #2
SilverHX4Me
2nd Gear

so you can sport the nifty little sticker? i have no idea... i wouldnt waste my money. i think more girls should be forming all females groups on there own and not sport some sticker from a club with 50 million other girls who have almost all stock rides and dont know jack about their own car ( yes there are some who do but very few) ... imo all youre paying for is a stupid little sticker and whoever owns the site... well youre helping to pay their rent.
Old 05-28-2002, 12:01 AM   #3
Violent Apathy

Moo.

Uhhhhh........... WTF?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg babygia_small.jpg (27.8 KB, 63 views)

"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die." - Hunter S. Thompson, 1937-2005
Old 05-28-2002, 12:36 AM   #4
FeelMyRide

LMAO! That pic is adorable

I don't like the idea of GirlieGirl Racing.. why so you put a sticker on your car to show people you are a chick? Screw that.. I think girl's who are proud and confident don't need to advertise who and what they are. I'll let you find out when you pull up next to me and have his jaw drop and say "WHOA!! this is a chick's car??" If you need to be in a group.. get some girlfriend together and start a crew. You don't need to pay $50 for a sticker so you can be with a bunch of strange girls.

Old 05-28-2002, 01:11 AM   #5
Lovebuzz13

I'm not a big fan of it either.

Old 05-28-2002, 10:22 AM   #6
Honda_Gurl

ya i'm not a big fan, like FMR said, i'd rather have a car that looks like a "guy" car and suprise the boys when they find out it's a chick driving. just this weekend, i met a girl who had her license plates say "RCRCHK" and girl racer on the sides. to each her own, but personally i don't need to advertise that i'm a girl, they can see it for themselves. as for the pic, it's so cute!! but with pics like those, it kinda doesn't say "respect" to me. that's all it is, a cute site, a cute name, but that's about it.

Old 05-28-2002, 10:25 AM   #7
Jsmurf

Yeah, that's what i thought too, but i didn't want to say anything mean cause maybe there are some members out there......but then again, you have to be pretty dumb to pay 50 bucks for a sticker, right?

Old 05-28-2002, 02:07 PM   #8
BottLeFedCivIc

WTF pay 50.00 to put a sticker on my car.. Shoot I don't need people to know that I am a girl racer... They can find that out when I line up with them....

Old 05-28-2002, 07:41 PM   #9
Maxvla

sounds like we've come to a decision.

Closed Thread