User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 03-31-2006, 02:24 AM   #1
CD5Passion

fucking aliens

http://www.bareknucklepolitics.com/

haha

students flews the US flag upside down, and flew the mexican flag over it...whats everyones opinions on the possible laws making being an alien a felony
Old 03-31-2006, 03:44 AM   #2
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

This is a hard one to interpret. Flying an American flag upside down is a military signal of being in distress (although I'm not sure it's used anymore). But somehow I doubt these kids would be that smart. Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't immigrating to this country without proper clearance and documentation already against the law (hence the term "illegal alien")? The only reason people want to make it a felony is so that it gets turned over to the federal authorities who have much more power in kicking those fuckers out. Up until now local and state law enforcement have been too chickenshit to enforce these laws because a) it would overwhelm their resources and b) they're afraid of not doing something exactly by the book and getting sued. I think immigration, when done legally, can be a great thing. It's the ILLEGAL motherfuckers that come here and leech off of us that piss me off. The only people who have a problem with this law are generally criminals or the offspring of criminals (i.e. illegals or their children) so their opinions don't count. I also think it's funny that mexicans are the only ones really getting pissed about this even though it'll apply to all illegal aliens. Way to show your cultural pride...confirm a stereotype.

One of the things in this bill provides amnesty and citizenship for illegals already living here. I'm not altogether opposed to that so long as they've been here for a certain amount of time, have been productive, and have no criminal record (other than the immigration thing, that is). As for everyone else...fuck 'em. The gravy train has to end somewhere.
1984 1/2 Mustang GT350 #842, Faster than you...nuff said

Anna Fan Club President/Dictator

Someday, in the event that mankind actually figures out what it is that this world actually revoles around, thousands of people are going to be shocked and perplexed that it was not them. Sometimes this includes me.

"If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever." - George Orwell

Welcome to the new Amerika
GT40FIED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2006, 10:45 AM   #3
AzCivic

There's a simple solution to this problem: Make mexico part of the U.S.

boom: more income from taxes, a significantly smaller southern border, more natural resources (oil, woot), more beach front property, I won't feel bad about buying a ford/chevy thats made in mexico, tighter control on illegal drugs, force all their schools to teach english, the pro's goes on and on.
AzCivic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2006, 12:24 PM   #4
Wren57

Legalize all of them that are here (make them pay back taxes or kick them out) then build a 20ft concrete wall with sentry towers every 1/5 mile (spotlights, machine guns, etc), a few chain link fences on their side of the concrete wall to impede progress (allowing more time for sentrys to spot them), shoot on sight. That will force them to migrate legally and be contributing members of society instead of a drain on public resouces.
Old 03-31-2006, 01:52 PM   #5
AzCivic

saw these on another forum:

I wonder...why don't they protest in their own stupid country about all the things that makes them want to leave???
AzCivic is offline   Reply With Quote