Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Shifting Gears - Off Topic Discussions
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 04-07-2004, 10:38 PM   #1
ShagginJet

I don't care.....

I don't care.....

How about i really don't give a f*ck. I don't care for my job, i don't care for the people i associate myself with, i don't care for the woman that I'm seeing or trying to (the LA ones at least), I really just don't care. I've been kicked so many times and so much that f*ck it, kick me again while you're at it. Anyone else wanna get in line?

You ever feel like this? When, why, what happen? Are you still like this, how are you now?

http://63.249.135.19/hdrive/car/index.htm
ShagginJet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2004, 10:40 PM   #2
Digital

Re: I don't care.....

Quote:
Originally posted by ShagginJet
I don't care.....

How about i really don't give a f*ck. I don't care for my job, i don't care for the people i associate myself with, i don't care for the woman that I'm seeing or trying to (the LA ones at least), I really just don't care. I've been kicked so many times and so much that f*ck it, kick me again while you're at it. Anyone else wanna get in line?

You ever feel like this? When, why, what happen? Are you still like this, how are you now?

Every fucking day slugger... You just gotta keep your mind on the crap that's going for you, don't let shit get to ya'... Or just beat the living shit out of the first kid who starts crap with ya
Old 04-07-2004, 10:42 PM   #3
pdiggitydogg
Yahoo Watashi wa kattaze!

Man...I feel like that A LOT
I was just like that 2 days ago. Lately its been about school, the car, work, money, girls, anything. Im sure if I think about it...I'll feel like it again soon; but as for right now, I want money, I want to work on the car, and I want (for the love of god) a girl in my life.
I cant tell you any advice to change it...its just usually time for me (that or gettin drunk w/ a good pal and havin a long sleep)
pdiggitydogg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2004, 10:46 PM   #4
Wren57

I've been feeling like that a LOT lately; what I've decided to do, instead of being pissed/frustrated, is take hold of it all. I've continued working out in the gym, and it is paying off big dividends. Another thing that helps is just getting f*cked up. A good friend and I got *really* high and spent 2 hours in Circuit City this afternoon, right after I took an awesome nap... Don't know where I'm going with this, but all I do know is that a few days ago I stopped talking to my exGF who I'd been trying to make things better with, and each day gets better and better because of it. Sucks now, but with time everything improves.

-Wren (positive side coming out... someone call Sheppard Smith!!!)
Old 04-08-2004, 03:35 PM   #5
B16DoHcCrx033003
4th Gear

i fee like that a lot man.... alot trust me....
B16DoHcCrx033003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2004, 03:54 PM   #6
ShagginJet

There are so many other people in the world who just don't give a f*ck.... why should i?

Old 04-08-2004, 05:34 PM   #7
Rob
Stefan's A Sheep Fucker

you shouldn't....think about yourself and do whatever makes you happy....and with that, take things one day at a time and see where your life goes from there.....just my opinion because I too don't give a shit about anything...........

Quote:
Originally posted by IALuder
thats why i use a sock.

Quote:
Originally posted by MissJDM
Darin, please confirm that you don't like the cock!

HondaStyle.com Babysitter's Club Member #7
Anna Fan Club Member #1
Rob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2004, 06:10 PM   #8
VR4_Craver
Banned

I feel like that every day...becuase i am lonely with no girl....and i wrk to fucking much and do nothing because i work so fucking much
the geekz0r (11:03:46 PM): basicly, look at it this way...the 6speed is the same is the 5speed in 2,3,4,5,and 6...only the speeds are different because of the fd
the geekz0r (11:04:16 PM): so 2nd pulls like 1st in the 5speed, 3rd is like 2nd, etc.
PortugeeTex (11:04:26 PM): so whats 1st like then?
the geekz0r (11:04:49 PM): 1st is like hitting a cheeta in the ass with a tazer
PortugeeTex (11:04:53 PM): lmfao
VR4_Craver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2004, 08:27 PM   #9
thermal
Banning Machine

I cant say I havent had that feeling before. Being in the Navy and a deploying ship takes a lot from out of me. I'm in the middle of divorce because of it. I'm just glad that I dont fight with her anymore and I keep 95% of my paycheck. Things do get better tho. I have a ton of reliable friends now.... even my -ex- is still a friend.
......... like accordinstyle said, take it one day at a time..... espcially when my day are tough professionally and personally.....

Project Teg

Visit the Turbo Forum
thermal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2004, 02:14 AM   #10
Kool-Aid

Well...the Air Force can make you feel like that too...especially when you have some senior NCO mo fo yellin at you about some little shit...makes you wanna throw a stapler upside their heads...I felt the way you felt a couple of days ago...just in a mood that was wreckless...
Don't trip man...I believe in karma...so what goes around...comes around.
Old 04-09-2004, 02:54 AM   #11
ShagginJet

I'm not tripping, the world is just sad sometimes. All these good people who have been fucked over in some way or another and now they've changed either a little or completely. One of the guys i hang out with is an awesome guy, but he got fucked over in so many different ways that he's just changed now. He can't go back to the way he was and he's forever stuck in this state.

I do beleive in letting the little shit pass and trying to leave what happened in the past. My curious nature makes me wonder why a lot, not that i need to know but the decisions people make in life make me wonder. I don't understand why people do the things they do or act the way they act.

Old 04-09-2004, 03:53 AM   #12
Kool-Aid

I guess some people change because of the things that other people do and thats f*cked up...real f*ucked up that things have to go down like that. I know that no matter how hard I get it...my heart is too big to change. I usually try to get away from whatever it is thats pissin me off...like...if I don't like my job because of the people...get a different job...if y our girlfriend/boyfriend is trippin...fix it or end it...just try to get as much stress as you can out of your life...
Old 04-09-2004, 10:12 AM   #13
ShagginJet

^^ I want to tlive in your world.... it sounds a lot easier then mine.

Old 04-10-2004, 06:10 AM   #14
Kool-Aid

You can come live in my world...just be here at 0800 and you can stay as long as you want.
But for real...I just think about what I want in life and what it will take to get there...if it takes dropping a couple of aspects in your life...then you've got to. Don't carry unnecessary baggage and stress that will only drag you down.
Like I said...if your job is that stressful...find a new one...if your girl is trippin...fix it or end it...just fix the things that are a hinderance to you.