Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Shifting Gears - Off Topic Discussions
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 03-04-2004, 11:14 PM   #1
Topanga

Fefe Dobson sucks!

I still can't believe I found one of her cds in my gay-ass friend's car. She's like an even worse version of Arvil Lavenge.

Who else can't stand her?

Old 03-04-2004, 11:26 PM   #2
pdiggitydogg
Yahoo Watashi wa kattaze!

do you have an obsession disorder?
Old 03-04-2004, 11:26 PM   #3
94_AcCoRd_EX
Insomniac Moderator

Who else hasn't heard of her?

--Need hosting for your pics on HST? PM me...--
Old 03-04-2004, 11:27 PM   #4
pdiggitydogg

I havent
Old 03-04-2004, 11:32 PM   #5
Topanga

Go here, www.allmusicguide.com , & type her name in. It's also a good resource for any other artists you've never heard of.

& no, I do not have an obsessive disorder. I just find it ultra-homo to listen to this fruit music.

Old 03-04-2004, 11:41 PM   #6
pdiggitydogg

this works better

Eh, I still say that youve got a disorder...first it was that topanga junk( here ) and now fefe dobson junk
Old 03-04-2004, 11:58 PM   #7
juvenile

One post was enough for this. The way it looks like to me is that you think your friend is gay, you're gay yourself, you like the situation, act like a kid and make fun of the situation, but are really afraid to admit it. Face it buddy and just step out of the closet. It's alright....oh wait nevermind, best wait till the elections are over, you might have a better chance then!

Old 03-05-2004, 12:04 AM   #8
Topanga

I don't think my friend is gay. Actually he's not gay. I know this for a fact. He has a girlfriend. I just think he has really gay tendecies. Like his Fefe Dobson cd or his "right gaurd "derodrent(sp?)or his whining about how I spit alot. I can't help it if I don't wanna get sick.

Plus he doesn't care for the WWF! How can a strait dude not like the WWF?!!!

& no, I'm not gay. I like my titties too much for that.

& pidditydogg, that was like a year ago...I've grown out of that.

Old 03-05-2004, 12:06 AM   #9
ChrisCantSkate
Thought Police

Quote:
Originally posted by Topanga

oh wow... that one had me laughin

Many dreams come true, and some have silver linings.
I live for my dreams and a pocket full of gold.
Old 03-05-2004, 12:09 AM   #10
Topanga

Well it's true. I watch it every chance I get. I even have tapes of all the fights from last quarter '03.

Old 03-05-2004, 12:12 AM   #11
Shaved &/or Laid
4th Gear

straight + WWF = no solution

sweaty men + groping = gay solution
Old 03-05-2004, 12:13 AM   #12
juvenile

A lot of people are starting to walk away from WWF. Ever hear of UFC..there's a fighting sport if you want to see one. WWF is a soap opera with sweaty half naked men. I can see how a straight dude can not like WWF lol

I listend to Fefe Dobson's single..it's not as "gay" as you make it seem to be.

http://www.drugstore.com/products/pr...Y-PLST-0-BRAND

What's wrong with Right Guard? It's not like it has the logo of "Strong enough for a man...but made for a woman"

"Right Guard
In its original aerosol form, Right Guard deodorant was introduced in 1960 as the first deodorant marketed for the family. Right Guard has been an important brand, in many forms and variations, for the past 40 years. Right Guard antiperspirant was added to the line in 1968; first roll-on, in 1975; first pump, in 1977; Right Guard solid antiperspirant in 1981; and Right Guard clear gel in 1993. Right Guard Xtreme Sports, designed specifically for active people, was launched in 2000. "

Taken from http://www.gillette.com/products/gro...toiletries.asp
Yes, that means it's made by Gillete...the best a MAN can get haha

And once and for all...you can't get sick from your own saliva.

Old 03-05-2004, 12:15 AM   #13
pdiggitydogg

I laughed too
Wrastlin...HA bunch of big dudes in tights playing together...you wanna talk about gay...there ya go.

And I wear right guard deodorant...what difference does that make? What is deodorant un-manly? Or is it that you need something tougher like that kind w/ the "power strip"?

Are you 16? Seriously.
Old 03-05-2004, 12:23 AM   #14
Kyle
elyK

yeah dude...wtf is up with you...i fucking hate the WWF or WWE or whatever the hell it is...and yes...fefe does suck...who cares...i bet she's got tons more cash than you, so i doubt she cares what one homophobe cares about her music. And you use words like titties...grow up man

EXPLORE THE TRUTH
Old 03-05-2004, 12:23 AM   #15
94_AcCoRd_EX
Insomniac Moderator

Quote:

You're funny

Wrestling is one of the stupidest sports EVER.

Old 03-05-2004, 12:23 AM   #16
Topanga

No I didn't mean his deoderent was gay it's self. It's just he tends to wear it alot! Even if we only go to the store or something. I wear Right Gaurd myself but only on my work days(it's rules)but on my two days off a week I kick back with nothing but my armhair under there. He'll get up(we're roommates to clarify)& first thing out of the shower he'll swear some on. Even if we don't go anywhere. We'll be playing WWF Smackdown on the ps2 & he'll still insist on putting some on. I'll say "Hey homo, try being a man for a day!" He'll be all like, "I am a man I just don't care to smell like you do. What if we had company out of the blue?" Like it would matter since it's our day off. They'll understand. Unless the're a bunch of commies like him. Then he'll start whining about the game. "Can't we play something else?" What? Like his fruity copy of Havest Moon? Hell with that!

& the WWF gains new fans by the minute my friends. & Fefe Dobson's gay.

Old 03-05-2004, 12:28 AM   #17
94_AcCoRd_EX
Insomniac Moderator

^^^ Yeah, the ladies love guys who don't bother to put deoderant on

Hate to break it to you, but its normal to wear it everyday.

Old 03-05-2004, 12:29 AM   #18
Shaved &/or Laid
4th Gear

fuck right guard. Red Zone and AXE is where its at. At least the axe has gotten me action, so im loyal. The right guard gel gets on my nerves. Point being, yeah i hate wresting. But im not gay, seeing as i just spent 6 hours with a chick being scandalous. Pwn.
Old 03-05-2004, 12:30 AM   #19
Kyle
elyK

omg dude...you call him gay for putting deoderant on after a shower...i do that...and i'm sure any other self-respecting person does(and everyone should)
basically what i got out of this post is you're a loser that all you do when you're not working is playing video games and calling people homos...and you don't ever go out...evar. get a life

EXPLORE THE TRUTH
Old 03-05-2004, 12:30 AM   #20
pdiggitydogg

Like I said in your other thread: Its called respect for other people. Maybe you want to be seen as a smelly, spittin, homophobic, wrastlin watchin, topanga lovin hillbilly...but none of us, nor your friend wants to

I put deodorant on every day, sometimes twice a day if i take another shower...Id imaging the rest of the civilized part of the world does the same.

Just go away...please
Old 03-05-2004, 12:31 AM   #21
Shaved &/or Laid
4th Gear

oh, and every day is right. hell, i update mine when i get home from school.
Old 03-05-2004, 12:33 AM   #22
Topanga

What ladies are there coming into our apartment on our days off?! Usually we're off on weekdays so it's no big deal. Just to clarify once again, I do wear deroredent. Especially if a big tittied hoochie comes walking in. But to sit in my lazy boy, play WWF Smackdown, & drink Coors, I see no problem with not wasting the stuff. It ain't cheap shit.

That's another thing about my friend, he hate Coors. What strait man hates Coors? That's a man's drink! He likes to drink juice & milk all the time. What a homo!

Old 03-05-2004, 12:35 AM   #23
94_AcCoRd_EX
Insomniac Moderator

*yawn*
Ladies never come to your apartment on your days off? Sorry to hear that. Its pretty damn cheap BTW.

I'm done here.

Old 03-05-2004, 12:36 AM   #24
Kyle
elyK

Quote:

That's another thing about my friend, he hate Coors. What strait man hates Coors? That's a man's drink! He likes to drink juice & milk all the time. What a homo!

just please shutup and go away...and what strait man drinks beer...the hard stuff is where it's at...and coors is not that great...taste about the same as all watered down beer does

EXPLORE THE TRUTH
Old 03-05-2004, 12:40 AM   #25
pdiggitydogg

LMFAO COORS!!
It really is too bad that girls dont come over to your place on your days off though.....maybe they dont appreciate being called "big tittied hoochies"

Oh, and I drink a lot of milk and juice too. Youre on a roll here, wanna try for another?

edit**oh and I just checked, a brand spankin new tube of right guard clear stick costs $2.49. If thats expensive, maybe you should stop playin Smackdown and get a better job. Or maybe stop buyin that 'expensive' beer youve got there
Old 03-05-2004, 12:46 AM   #26
Topanga

$2.49? You can buy like three cans of beer for that much! Well at least the cheap stuff. But it's still beer. Or you could go rent a game for that much. $2.49 for something the human body does not need to fuction properly or some swig to help the body function better.
You know, I outa ask dickboy(my friend)to join here. He'd probably like y'all.

& I have a good paying job thank you.

Old 03-05-2004, 01:18 AM   #27
KwikR6
Mind Blowing

Ever seen a thread go to shit?
No...well then...
Look at this one.
Back on topic please here people. or else it's going to get locked.

Anyway...Fefe Dobson pisses me off. The bands music isn't bad. The reason why I say...the band...is because when do you see them in the video's? I really get mad seeing singers in the video's. And that's it. In one of Fefe Dobson's video's all you pretty much see is her bands black silouettes (sp?). The band made the music, not just her. And she get's all the credit for it. Anyway that's my thought's on that. Please lets not get off topic again.

The epitome of stupidity is expressed so fluidly with the shity lyric theory you try to spit at me.

I CAN'T WAIT FOR SUMMER!!!
Old 03-05-2004, 02:32 AM   #28
Violent Apathy

WAIT A MINUTE! I recognize this guys name, he's the dude taht posted those threads about that topanga or whatever bitch from boy meets world soooo long ago, like half a year ago or something....total troll....i remember that cause i think it was right before i disappeared from these boards. =P

"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die." - Hunter S. Thompson, 1937-2005
Old 03-05-2004, 04:39 AM   #29
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

Quote:
Originally posted by pdiggitydogg
this works better

Eh, I still say that youve got a disorder...first it was that topanga junk( here ) and now fefe dobson junk

Thank god I'm not the only person who remembers this guy from back when. I remember reading that thread and being SERIOUSLY creeped out by it's contents. I didn't want to say anything in his last post just out of common courtecy. Who cares what you think about Fefe Dobson...I use to have a friend who listened to Ace Of Base and got more pussy than I ever will. As for the WWE and Coors...that's the most white trash thing I've ever heard. Right now I'm drunk on MILLER LITE (as per usual). I suppose I'm a sissy because it's Miller Lite and not Coors? Coors tastes like shit...I'm sure Adolf Coors would agree if he were alive to do so. And for fuck's sake...if you're going to watch a fighting event make sure it's real and not scripted like the WWE is (or at the very least the guys aren't grabbing each other's packages to make a "slam"). You might as well watch a fucking soap opera you fucking pansy. Dear god...please don't make us wear deodorant (that's how you spell it, BTW). I'd hate to smell half way decent if I ran into an attractive woman on my ay off from what I can only assume is fast food preperation or working at UPS. Also, what's with throwing around the gay shit non stop? You have some seriously latent issues man. First your obsession (yes...obsession...it's fucking sick) with that Danielle chick from Boy Meets World. I thought she was hot when i was 11...that was 11 years ago. Now this spewing of the word "gay" left and right as a defense mechanism for your own repressed urges. My advice...SEEK HELP. Hell...I'm one step away from being a psychologist...I'll help if you want. Just seek some sort of resolve to this ridiculousness so we don't have to hear about Topanga or how gay your friend is. Seriously...drop it or leave the board.
1984 1/2 Mustang GT350 #842, Faster than you...nuff said

Anna Fan Club President/Dictator

Someday, in the event that mankind actually figures out what it is that this world actually revoles around, thousands of people are going to be shocked and perplexed that it was not them. Sometimes this includes me.

"If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever." - George Orwell

Welcome to the new Amerika
Old 03-05-2004, 07:50 AM   #30
ebpda9
Repost Wagon

aite i never heard of fefe dobson or whatever, and prolly i don't wanna hear it at all

Old 03-05-2004, 08:59 AM   #31
Racing Rice
Project Combat Honda

Quote:
Originally posted by pdiggitydogg
I havent

Glad Im not the only one.
Old 03-05-2004, 11:02 AM   #32
ChrisCantSkate
Thought Police

bleh... light beer. get something with some taste in it. women drink that water beer crap

Many dreams come true, and some have silver linings.
I live for my dreams and a pocket full of gold.
Old 03-05-2004, 11:03 AM   #33
SolPol

I also have never heard of her. And who cares, people like what they like. I like music that people consider gay. Hell everyone does. Including you I bet Topanga. I mean isht man, I listen to one chick occasionally whose fan base is about 80% gay. Does that make me gay sir?

And Coors? Are you kiddin' me? Piss water? All my friends call it Girls Light. You're a big manly man though.

Old 03-05-2004, 11:11 AM   #34
2ndGenTeg
4th Gear

LOL- let's take his Fefe Dobson thread and talk about beer and see if he pisses and moans about how we're OT.
Old 03-05-2004, 11:30 AM   #35
KwikR6
Mind Blowing

Quote:
Originally posted by 2ndGenTeg
LOL- let's take his Fefe Dobson thread and talk about beer and see if he pisses and moans about how we're OT.

HOLY SHIT!
IT'S ALIVE!!!

The epitome of stupidity is expressed so fluidly with the shity lyric theory you try to spit at me.

Old 03-05-2004, 09:27 PM   #36
Topanga

I don't care what you all talk about in this thread. I just wanted to express my opinion on that homo music & see if anyone else felt the same way. We can talk about whatever you all want.

About the whole Danielle Fishel issue, I'm over that. I mean, I still think she's hot as hell but as far as being in love with her & shouting at everyone about not talking about her or accusing everyone of not knowing what love is, that's a thing of my past. I do not love her. I do not even know her. I realize that now. That as almost a year ago. People change.

You guys really don't like Coors? Funny...I can't get enough of it. So rich.

Old 03-05-2004, 11:42 PM   #37
94_AcCoRd_EX
Insomniac Moderator

^^^ Might want to try a good microbrew sometime. You'd be amazed at the difference.

Old 03-06-2004, 01:11 AM   #38
KwikR6
Mind Blowing

Quote:
Originally posted by 94_AcCoRd_EX
^^^ Might want to try a good microbrew sometime. You'd be amazed at the difference.

Very much so.

Old 03-06-2004, 01:15 AM   #39
AkimboStylee

micro brew is so dayum good, plus its cheaper in the long run as long as you stick with it!
Old 03-06-2004, 01:50 AM   #40
juvenile

Heineken, Stella, Keiths, Rickards (I like mostly red), Sleeman Honey Brown, Guiness, Warsteiner...those are beers!

Oh and does this guy's behaviour remind anyone of Holden Caufield? Because his negative view on everyone else but himself really begins to sure reflect Holden's.

Closed Thread