Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Shifting Gears - Off Topic Discussions
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 09-15-2003, 05:27 PM   #1
nonovurbizniz

My personal hell....

Well... I started the new job...

I'm not going to get into what I think about it yet... I have to give it some time to get going...

Right now I'm overwhelmed with how much saab stuff there is and how small the market is... or at least seems to be to me... I know there are LOTS of saab enthusiasts but I can't seem to find them....

here's a link to an imagestation album... (if someone tells me the name of a free image server that works here (we-todd-did doesn't) I will post them properly...)

Link to imagestation
Old 09-15-2003, 05:46 PM   #2
Grip72

Are u a salesman for SAAB or promotional or what?
Grip72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2003, 06:07 PM   #3
MAXed Out
6th Gear

So does it pretty much suck or is it ok? From what i remember it pays good doesn't it?
1997 Maxima SE 5spd, Stillen Body Kit, Warpspeed Y & B pipes, Magnaflow Muffler, Koni Yellows & Tein S-tech springs, JVC Headunit, Directed 7" in dash screen,Stillen Intake, red/clear tail lights, AE mod, Paceseter STS, EL-Glow Gauges, Clutchmasters FX300 Clutch, rebuilt tranny, 19" Mille Miglia Evo 5's with Pirelli Pzero's(summer), 18" Hp D-10 hyper silver wrapped in Goodyear ultra HPR, SPW front strut bar, Helios 7000k HID, Motostorm UDP, Viper 5000Vx alarm, 2 12" PowerClass 124 subs, Kenwood 1200 Watt amp, DVD Changer
MAXed Out is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2003, 06:17 PM   #4
PoleMan14

I have a saab......got anything i would want?
Old 09-15-2003, 06:35 PM   #5
nonovurbizniz

It's a warehouse that houses cars that were bought at auction for different parts that were needed at the time to complete "rebuildables" that the other building the guy owns sells...

He sells salvage title cars... so if he buys one with a blown engine or whatever they buy one that's beyond repair that has a good whatever they need (like engine/trans)...

So I sell used parts... problem is I don't actually sell anything... they don't advertise and he's kind of warey of spending ANY money to get it moving...

I've placed a few adds so I think it will pick up eventually it's just slow going now...

And also the pay SUCKS... it would be ok if I was moving parts... but right now I'm working under 40 hrs getting 7.50 an hour... I haven't been payed that little since I was 17 (26 now).

If you have a saab then YES I have any stock part you could possibly need unless it's a pre 900 like 99 or sonet... no old stuff.. there's TONS of saab stuff...

LOTS of bmw stuff and a decent amount of porsche (mostly 944) stuff... he eventually wants to get into porsche 911's almost exclusively... at that point (if it ever gets there) I will probobly be making GOOD money... my pay is completely dependent on how much I move...

The pics say it all though... it's a MESS... sh!t piled on top of more sh!t...

For example... on friday I started going through some of the cars (as the last guy figured a good strategy to organize was to just take off any thing good and THROUGH it into the pass. compartment of the car...) I went through a wrecked 90 300z... the ONLY usable parts were 2 exhaust manifolds, a pass seat (questionable) all 4 cam gears, and a rear hatch... that's litterally ALL that there is that's sellable off that car... yet the chassis is still there...

Another good one was when I was going through a 944... it had a NICE black leather FULL interior... till I noticed the sunroof was open and some pump on the roof of the building leaked crap ALL over it... I'm gunna try to clean them but I'm guessing they're gone...

But I come across lots of good stuff too... it's just frustrating right now... Cuz I have NO way to sell anything other than paying to put it on ebay myself (he'll do some stuff on ebay I just have to go through it with him and he is ALWAYS busy...)

Oh did I mention I don't have a computer or internet connection at my building... ugh....

It's just frustrating cuz I want to hurry up and get it going.