.:HSTuners::

::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Shifting Gears - Off Topic Discussions > Fast and Furious Females
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 12-08-2001, 06:33 PM   #1
90civiclxryder

question for da ladies

how do you let a girl know you like her without intimidating her, and whats a good way to get a girl to like you. i was wondering what you will have to say
Old 12-08-2001, 08:09 PM   #2
2000Pimpinex
Super Moderator

I'm not a girl but I have noticed that you'll have better results if you just tell her that you like her and go from there.
1985 Ford Bronco XLT 5.8 351W
w/ 33X12.5X15
2000Pimpinex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2001, 09:00 PM   #3
Accord Man
THE GENERAL

I dont really think you get a girl to like you.. Even if you could, that wouldnt really be right..

But you need to get her to notice you, then watch her moves and act ACCORDingly.

HondaStyle.com Babysitter's Club Member #0

Soon to be >Dr Max Immuh<
Accord Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2001, 05:41 PM   #4
OneDopeTeg

TWO WORDS: Be Yourself!!! If she likes you for who you are then you got it made....if she doesnt like you....then she just doesnt like you and shes not someone you really want to be with in the first place....find someone who will like you as much as you like them! But definetly dont put on a show....lay it all out there....the true you....and see how it all goes! Just my two pennies BTW good luck!
Old 12-09-2001, 07:19 PM   #5
vtecfetish

Re: question for da ladies

i have noticed that not any lady made a single reply
Old 12-09-2001, 08:05 PM   #6
90civiclxryder

Re: Re: question for da ladies

Quote:
Originally posted by vtecfetish
i have noticed that not any lady made a single reply

lol, i noticed that, thanks for the advice, thats the stuff i usually do
Old 12-09-2001, 09:00 PM   #7
EliteAccord

Be yourself, be honest, and don't beat around the bush. Humor will open the door to a girls heart
Old 12-09-2001, 11:16 PM   #8
SilverHX4Me
2nd Gear

well certain things are a turn off,like if you are heard referring to girls as bitches or hoes,act like you are some sort of stud just because your friends are around.. and for sure a turn off is if you see a guy flirting with every girl he talks to.. its like youre not even picky,wich makes you look desperate and thats unatractive and if you use LAME pick up lines.. hmmm what else ... i guess thats all i can really think of for now but what IS a good thing is to be yourself ( as long as none of the above describes you ) and just always be honest and fwd about what you think or feel .. oh and dont be in a hurry and settle,wait for the right person.. otherwise its gonna suck for all involved

** 2000 Honda Civic HX **
SilverHX4Me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2001, 12:09 AM   #9
Lovebuzz13

Here's an opinion from a lady...

I like when guys are foward with me. It's better when they just say "hey, I like you." Then she'll either act on it or ignore it.

There's not really anything in particular a guy could do to make me like him. It's all personality. I hate fake guys, it's best to be yourself and honest.
Old 12-10-2001, 03:27 AM   #10
slowEJ6

its all about the G-Code woahdy. :P
slowEJ6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2001, 10:00 AM   #11
pReLuDe-gUrL

Quote:
Originally posted by Lovebuzz13
Here's an opinion from a lady...

I like when guys are foward with me. It's better when they just say "hey, I like you." Then she'll either act on it or ignore it.

There's not really anything in particular a guy could do to make me like him. It's all personality. I hate fake guys, it's best to be yourself and honest.

best reply yet Be forward, but dont be kocky. Once you have been forward, be yerself!!!
Old 12-10-2001, 08:27 PM   #12
OneDopeTeg

new ideer....just jump on her back and poke her in the eye a few times....see if that works....works for me 99% of the time
Old 12-10-2001, 11:44 PM   #13
Lovebuzz13

Quote:
Originally posted by OneDopeTeg
new ideer....just jump on her back and poke her in the eye a few times....see if that works....works for me 99% of the time

Yeah, I'd have to agree. That's better than trying to be foward. I love it when a cute guy pokes me in the eye before he asks me out.
Old 12-11-2001, 12:09 AM   #14
OneDopeTeg

little known fact time....the female eye is in fact the MOST sensitive erogenous zone on the female body....so erogenous it is also known as the "z" spot because it is waaaaay better than that "g" thing ouch who poked me....thats not my eye!
Old 12-11-2001, 12:18 AM   #15
Lovebuzz13

That's why I get turned on whenever someone pokes me in the eye.
Old 12-11-2001, 03:08 AM   #16
vtecfetish

milady..

Quote:
That's why I get turned on whenever someone pokes me in the eye.
can i poke you in the eye?
Old 12-11-2001, 10:41 AM   #17
Lovebuzz13

Re: milady..

Quote:
Originally posted by vtecfetish

can i poke you in the eye?

Oh baby.....Anytime
Old 12-11-2001, 11:56 AM   #18
90civiclxryder

lol, one time i was out with my now ex girlfriend last year. we were at a haunted hayride, they had a bubble machine going, i guess she was trying to catch one, but i ended up getting poked in the eye. nothin sucks more than driving with one eye
Old 12-12-2001, 12:54 AM   #19
Lovebuzz13

Quote:
Originally posted by 90civiclxryder
lol, one time i was out with my now ex girlfriend last year. we were at a haunted hayride, they had a bubble machine going, i guess she was trying to catch one, but i ended up getting poked in the eye. nothin sucks more than driving with one eye

Did it turn you on?
Old 12-12-2001, 10:42 AM   #20
Whtehnda93DXSdn
It has 4 Doors...

well you can;t make a girl like you..She either will or does or won't PERIOD!!

if you find someone you like hang out have fun together and see what bcomes of it...Sometimes telling your feelings can get you hurt or push her away from you..

Being a guy that's just my $.02 on it...
Old 12-12-2001, 10:59 AM   #21
pReLuDe-gUrL

*POKE*
Old 12-12-2001, 08:06 PM   #22
90civiclxryder

Quote:

Did it turn you on?

lol, no it hurt and made my eye tear for half an hour, definately not recommended
Old 12-13-2001, 12:12 AM   #23
Lovebuzz13

Quote:

lol, no it hurt and made my eye tear for half an hour, definately not recommended

Well then, I guess I won't try poking guys in the eye as a pick up. I'll have to think of something else.
Old 12-15-2001, 06:37 PM   #24
toykilla

dont try to hard...heres what ive learned from dating. EVERYONE trys their hardest to proove they are someone they really arent. thats why relationships dont end over night. be yourself at first and if they dont like it then they would never like it. if you act like someone your not and ditch friends and stop doing all that car stuff you would normally do then when it comes time that you want to do something again without her she might get pissed. =/ then it will start a bunch of problems..in other words, 2 much time together is not a good thing. get use to being apart because sooner or later you will both want it and jealously sucks.
Old 12-17-2001, 09:22 AM   #25
90civiclxryder

the story gets messed up now: my friend likes the girl too. we were all out playing pool, i was telling her about the car parts i got that day, and he tells me if i talk to her anymore hes gonna punch me (he's really strong, and could take me in a second). so basically the whole night i couldnt talk to her. he got really mad cause i was showing her how to drive standard in my car. he says that she likes him he thinks every girl does, but i dont know if thats tru or not. but i dont wanna ruin a friendship over a girl so i was wondering what you think i should do? thanks
Old 01-13-2002, 06:50 PM   #26
juvenile

Quote:
Originally posted by hybrid3do0rcx
its all about the G-Code woahdy. :P

Yup yup, know all about it!
Old 01-13-2002, 08:21 PM   #27
90civiclxryder

everything actually seemed to be going good for a while. he stopped talking to her, we started talking a lot, and hanging out together. we ended up spending new years together, see wanted to see the fast and the furious , i was gonna ask her out the next day, but then i got a message from the other kid saying if i did anything with her or went out with her i would regret it. so i didnt ask her out then, now i dont think she wants to go out because he just said he'd make her life hell if she went out with me, im gonna open up to her this week whenever we hang out and see what happens
Old 01-13-2002, 08:28 PM   #28
slowEJ6

id say have your friend assassinated and all will be good
Old 01-13-2002, 08:43 PM   #29
juvenile

Why do you even hang out with this guy?
Old 01-13-2002, 08:49 PM   #30
90civiclxryder

Quote:
Originally posted by juvenile
Why do you even hang out with this guy?

im not friends with him anymore, if someone does something like that to you they aint a friend,
Old 01-13-2002, 08:52 PM   #31
slowEJ6

Quote:

im not friends with him anymore, if someone does something like that to you they aint a friend,
they are cannon fodder
Old 01-13-2002, 09:03 PM   #32
juvenile

Quote:

good, that's a good decision!
Old 01-20-2002, 04:24 PM   #33
90civiclxryder

well we talked and she said that she doesnt want a boyfriend now, she just wants to be friends.
Old 01-20-2002, 04:49 PM   #34
juvenile

That really sucks man! I hate it when women pull that kind of sh!t on you...really sorry that it worked out like that for you!
Old 01-20-2002, 08:12 PM   #35
90civiclxryder

Quote:
Originally posted by mt.biker
bro better still be friends with her... but if she says this and then goes out with the other guy shes a *****

yea, that would be fu*ked up
Old 02-06-2002, 04:02 AM   #36
toykilla

Quote:
well we talked and she said that she doesnt want a boyfriend now, she just wants to be friends.

Friends can still have sex together?? What planet you living on? lol j/k
Old 02-06-2002, 08:11 AM   #37
slowEJ6

Quote:
Originally posted by toykilla

Friends can still have sex together?? What planet you living on? lol j/k
friends with benefits.:o
Old 02-06-2002, 02:52 PM   #38
GSRwBOOST

Quote:
Originally posted by 2000Pimpinex
I'm not a girl but I have noticed that you'll have better results if you just tell her that you like her and go from there.

That is the most effictive line one man can ever say.. it has worked many times for me... never fails
Old 02-06-2002, 02:54 PM   #39
GSRwBOOST

Quote:

translation: She wants a relationship, just not with you.

<--- my advice.. move on and find another girl to pull the panties off of.
Old 02-20-2002, 01:04 PM   #40
girlzgotcarz

another girl opinion for ya:
don't pretend to be someone youu are not, if she likes you it wont be because you are rich or poor it will be because YOU are YOU!