::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > Honda / Acura Cars > Civic/Del Sol
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 02-27-2003, 10:59 AM   #1
nekcuttR

Well i wrecked my car but

i wrecked my car! fell asleep and ran into a sideswiped a fence it ripped off my left mirror and two really deep scratches from the barb wire and the fence grabbed my left rear mudcatching thing and pulled my bumper off shouldnt be too much to fix this but this definetly sets me back from getting my exhaust. I still gotta tint my windows and get new front windshield from these rocky country roads. I called my warranty people and they said they can fix my cars whining i just need to take my intake system i have on there off and put the stock back on and they will fix my struts which have been messed up forever. It shouldnt cost too much to fix I Hope
MY POOR POOR CAR
Old 02-27-2003, 02:23 PM   #2
ifeldwn02
3rd Gear

that sucks but where in ms r u
ifeldwn02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2003, 02:30 PM   #3
nekcuttR

Quote:
Originally posted by ifeldwn02
that sucks but where in ms r u

I live in Coldwater, Ms its up in tate county just about the only dry county in Ms. Its up here near Senatobia if you know where that is. I dont think its too far from where you are.
Old 02-27-2003, 08:16 PM   #4
Leets
2nd Gear

damn... that sucks... I'd help ya out, but the drive might be a lil much for you.
Old 02-28-2003, 12:45 AM   #5
96coupe

that sucks, but you can use it as an excuse to get a new lip, or any other aftermarket bumper you want.

did it rip off the front or rear bumper?
Old 02-28-2003, 12:47 AM   #6
TeriyakiBroccoli
5th Gear

shit dawg, next time u get sleepy, pull off and take a little nap if possible.

Good luck getting it fixed. Good luck man

everyone loves the turbizzim.
TeriyakiBroccoli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2003, 08:39 PM   #7
Mirkwo0dForest

i don't understand how u fall asleep at the wheel... unless their were mind-boogling drugs involved... if there were i'd like u to mail me a sample so i can run some tests. if not i feel sorry for u, having crashed my baby not 3 weeks ago... damn ice... damn signs... anyway i feel for u dude cuz i'm there too... totally my fault. u can cry on my shoulder. :o
Old 02-28-2003, 10:13 PM   #8
RU_Teg

damn that really sucks...hope u get it fixed as soon as possible dude...I kno the feeling...
Old 03-01-2003, 01:14 AM   #9
Civic98

that's sad
Old 03-01-2003, 01:52 PM   #10
Shot 2 Hel

well it really isnt as bad as he is making it sound. I saw his car yesterday and it isnt that bad. The only thing you could really tell is that the bumper was off, when i walked in i was expecting a couple of long deep scratches running the entire length of his car. But its only like 2 little spots. And what he is lucky about is that he didnt go right into a pond that was on the other side of the fence. Since a good 10 feet out of the fence was gone. I dont know if that was b/c his car hit it or not. Oh well, glad your ok man.

Might not want to go to your g/f's house everyday now, eh?
Old 03-05-2003, 12:59 AM   #11
armyguy5
3rd Gear

i drove 18 straight hours from texas to illinios...and then another trip from illinois back to Texas.....never fell asleep....as for your car...u have to put your stock intake back on for them to fix your struts? Or is it to diagnose your whining sound??

chris
  • Cold Air Intake, Front Strut Bar, MTX Thunder 6000 10", Gunmetal Altezza Tail Lights, Short Throw Shifter, Factory Side Skirts and Rear lip, JDM front Lip, Thermal R&D stealth exhaust, 16" Rota Slipstreams in Bronze, Alpine CD/MP3/WMA/XM RADIO, Legacy L7M in car video
armyguy5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2003, 11:15 AM   #12
nekcuttR

Quote:
Originally posted by armyguy5
i drove 18 straight hours from texas to illinios...and then another trip from illinois back to Texas.....never fell asleep....as for your car...u have to put your stock intake back on for them to fix your struts? Or is it to diagnose your whining sound??

chris

yes i have to put my stock back on for the warranty
Old 03-05-2003, 09:29 PM   #13
Shot 2 Hel

probly for the whiney sound
Old 03-10-2003, 11:25 AM   #14
purpleDX

i wrecked my car on a foggy hill by dozing off, at 3:24 comin home at nite, then walked 4 miles down the road by myself in hicktown, wouldnt anyone answer there doors then again i wouldnt either at 4a.m good luck on your car i still have my messy bumper on, until i get my R33 ....
Old 03-10-2003, 11:25 AM   #15
purpleDX

bumper not car...sorry