::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Kill Stories
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 11-07-2001, 10:32 PM   #1
TurboandNitrous

Raced a WRX

FINALLY!! i got to race one of these bad boys. i pulled up to a light with one of my friends in the car with me. a few seconds later, up pulls a blue WRX. there were 2 guys in it also, and soon as they pull up, the guy starts revving his engine, and saluting me with his BOV. i was pretty amped to finally see how close i could stay to one of these off the launch. light turns green and we are off. as expected, he pulled about 1/2 car on me after 1st gear, but shift to second, not as much wheelspin, and a start pulling on him HARD... i shifted at 6500 in 2nd, stayed in 3rd till about 5500,then i let off the gas. he was pretty far back there, but when he got back up beside me, he was like, damn man, that BOV is LOUD! we pulled over and talked some, he has a Turbo XS BOV, a boost controller, and custom catback system. damn sweet ride.... i NEEEEED all wheel drive now! i was happy i stayed that close to an AWD car off the launch, i wont let the thought enter my mind right now that he might have been a crappy driver...
Old 11-07-2001, 11:12 PM   #2
Matrix

Sweet. Nice Kill!
Which car were you in?
I raced a WRX twice (same one) in my 95 PGT. He gave me 3 spots and the hit. We went 1-1. I think I'll angle for a rematch when my 89 PGT Turbo is ready.
Old 11-08-2001, 06:45 AM   #3
Racing Rice
Project Combat Honda

Good kill...::
Old 11-08-2001, 08:38 AM   #4
KwikR6
Mind Blowing

me like that kill. I like wrx's. even the 2.5rs are still pretty mean and pack a prettty good punch.

The epitome of stupidity is expressed so fluidly with the shity lyric theory you try to spit at me.

I CAN'T WAIT FOR SUMMER!!!
KwikR6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2001, 10:12 AM   #5
TurboandNitrous

I was in the RS. i love those cars. i will have one in a year or so, right after i find someone to buy the GST.
Old 11-08-2001, 10:35 AM   #6
KwikR6
Mind Blowing

Sell it on e bay. There are tons of cars for sale on there.

The epitome of stupidity is expressed so fluidly with the shity lyric theory you try to spit at me.

Old 11-08-2001, 09:09 PM   #7
TragikTSi

Probally was a crappy driver, or maybe it is that your a pro race car driver... Did you spray? LOL good kill...... I raced one and beat it, but I was the only one who knew we were racing!!!!
Old 11-08-2001, 09:42 PM   #8
Matrix

TragikTSi: Nice car, really sharp. Any work done to it?
Old 11-09-2001, 04:35 PM   #9
TragikTSi

Matrix: Thanks dood. Any work done to it? Yes. But I'm not telling lets just say I got more than a stock turbo in there. But my TSi ain't even my prized ride, my Cavalier is. I would tell ya but I like to keep the sleeper feel. But if ya promise not to tell anyone I'll email me the whole mod list.
Old 11-10-2001, 11:20 AM   #10
KwikR6
Mind Blowing

Well you could probably tell me...considering that I live in saskatoon Canada. and probably will never meet or race you. So give it up. What you got done to your cavileeeeeeeeeeer. Any pic's?

Old 11-11-2001, 05:55 PM   #11
TragikTSi

Nah man I was ragging on you or nothing. We live pretty close I live in MB. But anyways my Cavalier has the full Drift Kit by Street Weapon plus I'm boosting and spraying. So that makes my Cavalier my faster ride.
Old 11-12-2001, 10:59 PM   #12
Matrix

Quote:
Originally posted by TragikTSi
Matrix: Thanks dood. Any work done to it? Yes. But I'm not telling lets just say I got more than a stock turbo in there. But my TSi ain't even my prized ride, my Cavalier is. I would tell ya but I like to keep the sleeper feel. But if ya promise not to tell anyone I'll email me the whole mod list.

Okay. Hit me!
I promise not to tell anyone.
I'd like to hear about what you've done to the Z-24 as well.
Old 11-13-2001, 07:17 AM   #13
Racing Rice
Project Combat Honda

Quote:
Originally posted by TragikTSi
Nah man I was ragging on you or nothing. We live pretty close I live in MB. But anyways my Cavalier has the full Drift Kit by Street Weapon plus I'm boosting and spraying. So that makes my Cavalier my faster ride.

Thats pretty cool man... Something that wouldnt be expected for sure.
Old 11-13-2001, 11:34 AM   #14
KwikR6
Mind Blowing

mmm sleepers....gotta love em.
I would sooo like to have the cash to do one

Old 11-13-2001, 05:41 PM   #15
TragikTSi

Just get a good paying job like me and you can do it. It's not really a sleeper, my Talon is, but once you hear the Greddy Type S blow off valve you know what's lurking under the ugly hood. Matrix I'll send you an email ASAP!
Old 11-14-2001, 05:03 PM   #16
KwikR6
Mind Blowing

There are a few sunfire's here spraying....They tear it up quite a bit....Really unexpected when your beside them.