Old 12-18-2002, 01:38 PM   #1
ChrisCantSkate
Thought Police

bush quotes

"If we don't succeed, we run the risk of failure."
George W. Bush, Jr.

"Republicans understand the importance of bondage between mother and child."
Gov GWB

"Mars is essentially in the same orbit... Mars is somewhat the same distance from the Sun, which is very important. We have seen pictures where there are canals, we believe, and water. If there is water, that means there is oxygen. If oxygen, that means we can breathe."
Gov GW Bush, Jr., 8/11/94

"The Holocaust was an obscene period in our nation's history. I mean in this century's history. But we all lived in this century. I didn't live in this century."
GW Bush, 9/15/95

"I believe we are on an irreversible trend toward more freedom and democracy, but that could change."
GWB 5/22/98

"One word sums up probably the responsibility of any Governor, and that one word is 'to be prepared'."
Governor George W. Bush, Jr., 12/6/93

"Verbosity leads to unclear, inarticulate things."
Governor George W. Bush, Jr., 11/30/96

"Natural gas is hemispheric. I like to call it hemispheric in nature because it is a product that we can find in our neighborhoods."
Austin, Texas, Dec. 20, 2000

"I think we ought to raise the age at which juveniles can have a gun."

"Mr. Vice President, in all due respect, it isÑI'm not sure 80 percent of the people get the death tax. I know this: 100 percent will get it if I'm the president."

"If affirmative action means what I just described, what I'm for, then I'm for it."
St. Louis, Mo., October 18, 2000

"I have made good judgments in the past. I have made good judgments in the future."
Governor George W. Bush, Jr.

"We're going to have the best educated American people in the world."
Governor George W. Bush, Jr., 9/21/97

"People that are really very weird can get into sensitive positions and have a tremendous impact on history."

"I stand by all the misstatements that I've made."
GW Bush, Jr. to Sam Donaldson

"We have a firm commitment to NATO, we are a part of NATO. We have a firm commitment to Europe. We are a part of Europe."

"I am not part of the problem. I am a Republican"
George W. Bush,

"A low voter turnout is an indication of fewer people going to the polls."
Gov G W. Bush

"We are ready for any unforeseen event that may or may not occur."
Governor George W. Bush, Jr., 9/22/97

"For NASA, space is still a high priority."
Governor George W. Bush, Jr., 9/5/93

"Quite frankly, teachers are the only profession that teach our children."
Governor George W. Bush, Jr., 9/18/95

"It isn't pollution that's harming the environment. It's the impurities in our air and water that are doing it."
Gov George W. Bush, Jr.

"[It's] time for the human race to enter the solar system."
George W. Bush

"Public speaking is very easy."
Governor George W. Bush, Jr. to reporters in 10/9

Many dreams come true, and some have silver linings.
I live for my dreams and a pocket full of gold.
ChrisCantSkate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2002, 02:47 PM   #2
juvenile

Cool....
Old 12-18-2002, 02:50 PM   #3
nonovurbizniz

I ****ing hate him I didn't even bother to read them all..

he is such a ****ing embarrasment.

I'd rather have bill getting head from 3 fat chicks in the astroturf lined bed of an elcomino parked on the whitehouse lawn then that drunken nepatised retard...

he is a f*cking embarrasment.
Old 12-18-2002, 02:51 PM   #4
nonovurbizniz

hahaha I was soo pissed thinking about what an embarresment he was that i typed it twice.
Old 12-18-2002, 03:10 PM   #5
94_AcCoRd_EX
Insomniac Moderator

So he can't speak

He's a good President.

--Need hosting for your pics on HST? PM me...--
94_AcCoRd_EX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2002, 03:27 PM   #6
ebpda9
Repost Wagon

LMAO.

ebpda9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2002, 04:37 PM   #7
firstgeardude

Quote:
"It isn't pollution that's harming the environment. It's the impurities in our air and water that are doing it."

LMAO.. those are good
Old 12-18-2002, 04:49 PM   #8
Rob
Stefan's A Sheep Fucker

Quote:
Originally posted by nonovurbizniz
I ****ing hate him I didn't even bother to read them all..

he is such a ****ing embarrasment.

I'd rather have bill getting head from 3 fat chicks in the astroturf lined bed of an elcomino parked on the whitehouse lawn then that drunken nepatised retard...

he is a f*cking embarrasment.

Damn! What the hell is your problem with the president??

btw, I thought those were hilarious.............

Quote:
Originally posted by IALuder
thats why i use a sock.

Quote:
Originally posted by MissJDM
Darin, please confirm that you don't like the cock!

HondaStyle.com Babysitter's Club Member #7
Anna Fan Club Member #1
Rob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2002, 06:14 PM   #9
Kyle
elyK

hilarious!!!
lol
and he IS a good president...

EXPLORE THE TRUTH
Kyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2002, 06:19 PM   #10
ChrisCantSkate
Thought Police

i dont wana go off on what i think about bush... its not good. ive read too much about his administration.

Old 12-18-2002, 06:30 PM   #11
94_AcCoRd_EX
Insomniac Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by ChrisCantSkate
i dont wana go off on what i think about bush... its not good. ive read too much about his administration.

And how do you know that what you read was unbiased? Media isn't....

Old 12-18-2002, 08:25 PM   #12
nonovurbizniz

If you think bush is good you've got serious problems.

he's as close to retarded as you could be without having to live in a home.

he's completely un-informed (even now that he's president)

he's dangerously ignorant to have as the spokesperson of our country.

The world wide opinion of americans is bad enough without a clown making a fool of himself and his country at every chance.

He's a schmuck. f*ck all this support your president BS that's for weak minded people who think that if we admit what a putz he is that all of a sudden america will colapse.

He's a moron. Yes we will survive him (hopefully) but that doesn't change what a gleaming icon of american apathy he is and always will be.

there will be a day when americans actually CARE about who represents them instead of the slimiest of the slimy BUYING and INHERITING positions that should at least be of SOME importance to us we will elect people based on there IDEAS and THOUGHTS.
They will look back on our generation as such a bunch of apathetic loosers. So caught up in money and tv and all the other bullshit that we don't even acknowledge or care to take advantage of all the power we really have in our ability to ELECT our OWN CHOSEN leader.

And George W. is the best we can do? If I were his father I'd be ashamed to say that my name got him elected.

The worst part about it is that even a monkey with the ability to read would be better than this moron. After all EVERY SINGLE THING you here out of ANY presidents mouth comes DIRECTLY from the pen of some other guy.

That's bs...
The whole system sucks ass.
Everyone is corrupt.
And George Walker Bush is a goddam embarassment.
Old 12-18-2002, 08:27 PM   #13
nonovurbizniz

Sorry to freak out and I understand other people may think differently pollitically than I do but come on.. even if your the most fervant Republican in the world you HAVE to see how dumb this guy is.

If I offended anyone; sorry, but that's the way I see it.
Old 12-18-2002, 10:35 PM   #14
pdiggitydogg
Yahoo Watashi wa kattaze!

I think hes a good president...the simple fact that i f*cks up everything he tries to say makes him seem...well I was going to say normal...but hes far from that...i still like him though
pdiggitydogg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2002, 12:25 AM   #15
ChrisCantSkate
Thought Police

i think speaking is one of his strong points.....

Old 12-19-2002, 12:29 AM   #16
94_AcCoRd_EX
Insomniac Moderator

Quote:

I think I should stay out of this one.

Old 12-19-2002, 12:34 AM   #17
ebpda9
Repost Wagon

Quote:

LMAO

ebpda9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2002, 12:51 AM   #18
ChrisCantSkate
Thought Police

hoestly... look at some of his plans that he has signed since being in office. he has a way of wording them to make them sound good... i dont wana turn this into a i hate bush thread, because he is our (for the americans) president and i want him to do the ebst he can and act in the best interest of the american people.

heres a prime example. we have alot of overgrowth in our forests... so instead of a campain to clear the forests or the overgrowth, the administration says our forests are growing like cancer andgets a bill signed to CLEAR forests. not clean. demolish.... WTF?

click here for full story

Old 12-19-2002, 12:59 AM   #19
ChrisCantSkate
Thought Police

15 highlights of his presidential career so far....

1) He cut a half a BILLION dollars from the Environmental Protection Agency’s budget. Who needs to look after the environment when there’s all that oil drilling going on?

2) He approved a bill that denies financial aid to students convicted of misdemeanor drug charges (though convicted murderers are still eligible for financial aid).

3) He recently sent a delegation to the UN children’s summit to declare that the use of condoms is not a valid way to fight AIDS and that abstinence is the only solution. This is the view shared by some other countries such as Iran, Iraq, Sudan, Libya, Syria, and the Vatican. It seems that his policy of, "No child shall be left behind" has a whole new meaning.

4) He wouldn’t sign the Kyoto Protocol agreement on global warming, which was ultimately signed by 178 other countries. He also told the entire European community that he would listen to their arguments, but he would not change his mind, effectively treating Europe like an 8 year old child. This may have something to do with why most of the world hates the US.

5) He rejected an international accord to enforce the 1972 treaty banning germ warfare. Of course that would mean that the US would have to stop producing biological agents too.

6) And talk about the fox watching over the hen house, he nominated former mining company executive Dan Lauriski as Assistant Secretary of Labor for Mine Safety and Health.

7) He allocated only 3% of the amount requested by Justice Department lawyers in the governments continued litigation against tobacco companies.

8) He prohibited any financial aid from going to international family planning organizations that provide abortion counseling, referrals, or services with their own funds.

9) He provided every member of the Bin Laden family living in the U.S. a chartered plane shortly after 9/11 to fly back home to Saudi Arabia without questioning them. One of GW’s first petroleum venture was partnered with the Bin Laden family and George Sr. has been getting filthy rich selling defense contracts to the Bin Ladens. These are just some examples of the many ties the Bush family has with the Bin Ladens.

10) He officially withdrew from the 1972 Antiballistic Missile Treaty, gutting the landmark agreement-the first time in the nuclear era that the US renounced a major arms control accord.

11) Refused to join 123 nations pledged to ban the use and production of anti-personnel bombs and mines, February 2001

12) September 2001: withdrew from International Conference on Racism, bringing together 163 countries in Durban, South Africa

13) Over the past 10 years, the US prison population has more than doubled. This is mainly due to unfair three strikes laws, and harsher drug penalties. OK so maybe W. wasn’t behind this one, but the Republicans are.

14) International Plan for Cleaner Energy: G-8 group of industrial nations (US, Canada, Japan, Russia, Germany, France, Italy, UK), July 2001: the US was the only one to oppose it.

15) George replied, "Ken who?" when asked about his relationship with Kenneth Lay, the CEO of Enron, during the federal bankruptcy hearings. This was after Enron gave him their company jet to use for his presidential campaign. George and Kenny were such good friends that Ken was actually seen giving wedgies to the president in the oval office. Yet he still replied, "Ken who?"

Old 12-19-2002, 09:42 PM   #20
nonovurbizniz

ya not to mention he's an army deserter... he never finished his cake walk training on world war ii planes in the middle of vietnam.

He got ALL of his money from a hookup that NOONE but the presidents son could get. (he invested 100k-200k in the texas rangers and a couple of oil fields) got about a 1000% return on his "investment"

funny how he's desperatly trying to get drilling rights for the company that let him invest a dime to get 1million dollars in return.

he's a crooked, retarded, selfish, cokehead, money whore.

****ING CLOWN SHOES.
Old 12-19-2002, 10:16 PM   #21
Wren57

Hey now, we are talking about my 5th cousin here... so he's a republican... yes he cuts spending, but he also cuts taxes... you gotta look at the situation on a full economic scale, instead of picking apart individual situations. As a whole, letting the economy run itself is better than trying to regulate it (read some history of the governments of Hong Kong vs. India and then you can talk)... simple enough, if you don't like it here, leave. Fact is this is the best damn place on earth to live so long as you arent a lazy ass-scratching no-good who wants handouts left and right from the government. Sure he can't speak great, well Hitler was a great orator, that must mean we should praise him according to your standards, right? Simple fact: no place on earth, with the exception of Hong Kong, offers you as much financial oppurtunity to do as well as you are willing to do. Don't complain about the government when it leaves you alone- if you do that, you are merely complaining about your own laziness and lack of productivity...

Old 12-20-2002, 08:16 AM   #22
ChrisCantSkate
Thought Police

Quote:
Originally posted by highlander
Hey now, we are talking about my 5th cousin here... so he's a republican... yes he cuts spending, but he also cuts taxes...

that policy isnt good for the economy. with less goverment spending he isnt getting the money circulating into the economy. more money in the economy mean we make more... possibility for inflation if he does too much... but you cant be ultra conservative if you want expansion... which is what america is all about. theres alot more than if he cuts taxes we're happy. i'd rather keep a steady mid range tax than lower some years and higher other. if you lower taxes too much.. then you are running a defecet(sp?) meaning you spend more than you take in. well... eventualy it has to be compensated for... in higher taxes. his great tax return he did at the begining of his administration... it sounded good... but the money could have been used in the government and kept taxes low and not messed with the budject.

Old 12-20-2002, 12:30 PM   #23
nonovurbizniz

Dude he cut taxes for the rich resulting in the bigges drop in tax money in YEARS... He went pretty rapidly from underbudget to "oh my god we're enron".

Speaking of enron Chenny PERSONALLY reviewed them about 6 months before they admitted everything and said Oh ya everything is fine over there.

He's an idiot. Lack of speaking ability is the least of his problems.

And all of this "this is the best place in the world to live" sh*t...

OH so we shouldn't try to improve the best right? We should wait till someone else is better then try to be best again right???

And I don't think I ever said I want hitler to be president... I want someone with the fewest flaws the best all around person for the job... and if you think that the average McDonald's employee wouldn't make a better president then monkey boy then you've got serious problems dealing with reality.

I don't care if he's a republican.. I don't like bush sr or regan but I'm not gunna ***** about them because essentially they did a DECENT job sure they did there fair share of baby killing and arms/drug dealing but they were looking out for the COUNTRY's best interest NOT THERE OWN.

GWB is a joke. he should crawl back into the bottle he snuck out of for long enough to get ellected on name recognition.

Last edited by nonovurbizniz : 12-20-2002 at 12:41 PM.
nonovurbizniz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2002, 01:04 PM   #24
ChrisCantSkate
Thought Police

^ you see things my way!

Old 12-20-2002, 02:28 PM   #25
nonovurbizniz

I was seriously considering moving out of the country when he got ellected... I'm not joking at all.

his existance as president Literally tears me apart.

when i get to washington I'm gunna make him eat my sh*t. then I'll make him eat his own sh*t made up of my sh*t that he sh*t out.

F*CK GWB F*CK HIM IN HIS STUPID A$$.
Old 12-21-2002, 02:03 AM   #26
Wabster

He's ruining so many good things past presidents have done before. I used to think Clinton was a scumbag, but i'd have him over bush anyday. Its too bad 99% of americans can be brainwashed by this fool. Its also too bad he'll probably win the next election. Think of all the things he's going to undo in those 4 years. Its sad, really.
Old 12-21-2002, 01:53 PM   #27
ChrisCantSkate
Thought Police

i got in a long discussion with my mom, who was telling me how horrible clinton was and how the only reason he had a horrible administeration. then i tol dher 8 years of peace, the end of the cold war... a decrease in the national dent... then she tried to pull a well its cause what SR and regan set up, and it takes time to take effect. thats true... to an exent. theres about a 6-8 month waiting period to see fiscal effects in the economy, not 6-8 years. im not all pro clinton or democrat, but GW has already picked huge fights with 3 nations, thrown the world into a huge turmiol, and ****ed taxes all to hell (just wait a year... you'll see) im not happy with him