.:HSTuners::

::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Shifting Gears - Off Topic Discussions
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 11-01-2004, 04:25 AM   #1
Wren57

How do you say "haha" in iraqi (whatever the hell language they speak)

http://vampirebat.com/war/f16_fallujah.wmv

a terrorist camp right after a meeting
Old 11-01-2004, 06:19 AM   #2
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

Haha? You just watched a bunch of people getting killed and your response is "haha"? I heard nothing on that tape confirming they were terrorists. I doubt terrorists would walk in such a calm fashion after a meeting with a U.S. gunship looming over their heads. As a person with very little conscience whatsoever, I can honestly say that, for laughing at that, you are a horrible person. Death is never funny unless it's in poorly scripted movies. Find a fucking soul man.

Oh...and Iraqis speak Arabic for the most part. Learn before you speak.
1984 1/2 Mustang GT350 #842, Faster than you...nuff said

Anna Fan Club President/Dictator

Someday, in the event that mankind actually figures out what it is that this world actually revoles around, thousands of people are going to be shocked and perplexed that it was not them. Sometimes this includes me.

"If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever." - George Orwell

Welcome to the new Amerika

Last edited by GT40FIED : 11-01-2004 at 06:24 AM.
GT40FIED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2004, 04:09 AM   #3
Violent Apathy

Yeah, that's just fucked...

"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die." - Hunter S. Thompson, 1937-2005
Violent Apathy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2004, 09:07 AM   #4
AzCivic

Quote:
Originally posted by GT40FIED
Haha? You just watched a bunch of people getting killed and your response is "haha"? I heard nothing on that tape confirming they were terrorists. I doubt terrorists would walk in such a calm fashion after a meeting with a U.S. gunship looming over their heads. As a person with very little conscience whatsoever, I can honestly say that, for laughing at that, you are a horrible person. Death is never funny unless it's in poorly scripted movies. Find a fucking soul man.

Oh...and Iraqis speak Arabic for the most part. Learn before you speak.

how about you learn how the military works before you speak, that tape wasnt for the masses viewing pleasure so everything you need to know isnt gonna be layed out for all the idiots who might see it. fuck them. they got what they deserved, and if you feel sorry for some shit head terrorists/saddam regime supporters then you can go join their little meetings so we "the military" can find you too.

and if you think the military seeks out large masses of innocent people just to bomb them then you're a complete moron. stick to bitching about stupid little sh!t you can't change in a make believe world that doesnt give a shit and leave the world altering events to those who can handle it.

Last edited by AzCivic : 11-02-2004 at 09:24 AM.
AzCivic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2004, 01:39 PM   #5
ChrisCantSkate
Thought Police

.....its not worth commenting on

Many dreams come true, and some have silver linings.
I live for my dreams and a pocket full of gold.
ChrisCantSkate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2004, 03:12 PM   #6
nonovurbizniz

Quote:
Originally posted by AzCivic
how about you learn how the military works before you speak, that tape wasnt for the masses viewing pleasure so everything you need to know isnt gonna be layed out for all the idiots who might see it. fuck them. they got what they deserved, and if you feel sorry for some shit head terrorists/saddam regime supporters then you can go join their little meetings so we "the military" can find you too.

RIGGGGHHHHT.... just like you guys did such a bang up job of finding osama...

And god knows the military has NEVER bombed innocent civilians by accident...

Kinda like that video that got out from desert storm where the guys where laughing and whooping it up when they were firing on an "enemy" tank.... oh wait no that's one of ours... WHOOPS...

Beyond that enemy or not you shouldn't feel anything but regret when you witness or participate in the loss of ANY other human life...

and if you think the military seeks out large masses of innocent people just to bomb them then you're a complete moron. stick to bitching about stupid little sh!t you can't change in a make believe world that doesnt give a shit and leave the world altering events to those who can handle it.

Right again... just cuz you don't seek them out doesn't mean your "intelligence" is all that intelligent... how many cruise missles did Clinton fire at Osama... how many times did he hit him? Oh and since we're on the topic of not "seeking out large masses of inncocent people" you are aware that 1 of those cruise missles hit a chinese embassy in Serbia...

Thank god there are "those who can handle it"
[/b]
Old 11-02-2004, 04:21 PM   #7
AzCivic

lets all cry about it.
Old 11-02-2004, 04:31 PM   #8
AzCivic

i hope GT40 writes 8pages in response. ihopeihopeihope..
Old 11-02-2004, 04:33 PM   #9
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

Quote:

Oh holy hell...come off of it. You mean to tell me there's no records of us "accidentally" bombing civilians or inflicting the oh-so-popular collateral damage? Your inference that we don't seek out innocent people is made moot by the fact that we still seem to kill them anyway. Likewise, keeping telling me to join up with terrorists because I think it's wrong to laugh at people being killed...terrorist or not. It just makes you look like a jackass. If the tables were turned and an al Qaeda gunship mowed down a bunch of our troops, I bet I wouldn't hear a fuckin peep out of you.

As for leaving "world altering events to those who can handle it", exactly which events are those? You think killing people is the only way to change things? Do you think violent actions are the only ones that make a difference? Yeah...you keep telling me that from behind your desk. Seemed like we were doing pretty well for ourselves until we decided to start acting like a bunch of violent psychotic apes again. Our country had a lot of things going for it but no...throw all of that away because violence is the only answer. Right...good work. Mission accomplished. I would invite you, much like I did with Wren, to find a fucking soul...if whatever branch of the military you're in allows you one. I kind of doubt it.

Someday, in the event that mankind actually figures out what it is that this world actually revoles around, thousands of people are going to be shocked and perplexed that it was not them. Sometimes this includes me.

"If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever." - George Orwell

Old 11-02-2004, 04:45 PM   #10
AzCivic

ahahaaaahhahaaha

"violence never solves anything" it only made this and many other countries FREE. it only made this country whole when tards in the south wanted to leave. it only stopped an ass bent on world domination and extinction of those he deemed not worthy.
Old 11-02-2004, 05:01 PM   #11
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

Quote:
ahahaaaahhahaaha

"violence never solves anything" it only made this and many other countries FREE. it only made this country whole when tards in the south wanted to leave. it only stopped an ass bent on world domination and extinction of those he deemed not worthy.

Hey...nice try...but no. Not once did I say that...or even infer that. I asked if you thought only violent actions produced results. I guess I got your answer...and you call me a moron. And hey...all of that killing in Iraq worked wonders, huh? Everythnig is peaceful and fun there now right? Oh...wait...no.

Old 11-02-2004, 05:29 PM   #12
AzCivic

do you think rebuilding a country is like ordering a big mac at mcdonalds or something? give it some time.
Old 11-02-2004, 05:48 PM   #13
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

Quote:
do you think rebuilding a country is like ordering a big mac at mcdonalds or something? give it some time.

Actually what I'm saying is that it might not have been necessary in the first place. Perhaps if we had actually waited for weapons reports and listened to the U.N. people wouldn't have had to die period...including 1000+ servicemen and women. I don't see Saddam being a big risk in the extra month or two that would've taken...or much at all for that matter. But saying "give it time" is like writing a blank check. How much time do we need? Months? Years?

Old 11-03-2004, 01:00 AM   #14
AzCivic

perhaps.

i'd say a few years, but i'm no expert on the matter.
Old 11-03-2004, 01:27 AM   #15
2ndGenTeg
4th Gear

I may be naiive for not being in the military, but it's nothing compared to how the military is brainwashed. Think outside the box, think for yourself, and come up with an opinion that hasn't been forcefed to you since bootcamp.

And Wren sucks.

Last edited by 2ndGenTeg : 11-03-2004 at 01:44 AM.
2ndGenTeg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2004, 01:30 AM   #16
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

Quote:
Originally posted by 2ndGenTeg
And Ren sucks.

I think you mean Wren...Ren is mycivicjust8u.

Old 11-03-2004, 01:32 AM   #17
AzCivic

Quote:
I may be naiive for not being in the military, but it's nothing compared to how the military is brainwashed. Think outside the box, think for yourself, and come up with an opinion that hasn't been forcefed to you since bootcamp.

And Ren sucks.

you are such a fucking tard if you think we're in the least bit brainwashed(i'm in the freakin air force).
Old 11-03-2004, 01:44 AM   #18
2ndGenTeg
4th Gear

My bad- but you know who I'm talking about. Edited, nonetheless.

My bad again- I didn't realize that flightsuits make you invulnerable. I fail to see why one branch of the military is immune. And if you think they're not all brainwashed in order to make you think you're doing the right thing, you're the naiive one. I'm not agreeing or disagreeing with the war, but I am saying that military personnel have been psychologically manipulated to view the war in exactly the way their superiors want them to view it.

Think for yourself- don't let someone who outranks you do it for you, even though that's what you've been trained to do.
Old 11-03-2004, 01:52 AM   #19
AzCivic

you are not in the air force(and probably dont even know anyone in it) so how in fucks hell would you know if our superiors are somehow "brain washing" us!?!?!?

i hate my job, i hate my squadron and i hate the people i work for. but i've been around the military enough to know a thing of two about what goes on.

oh, i dont wear a flight suit. ass.
Old 11-03-2004, 02:01 AM   #20
2ndGenTeg
4th Gear

I know plenty of people in the miltary- two good friends in the Marines (one is going back to Iraq next week), a friend at the AF academy, a cousin who's a sgt in the Air Force, and a HS friend currently doing special ops training for the Army. You're not as elite or rare as you think you are.

You just addressed absolutely nothing of what I had to say, except for the flightsuit part. Nice going. You're now officially an idiot. If pointing out reality in an unsensitive and objective way makes me an ass, I proudly stand guilty as charged.

I have nothing more to say to you. Go away.
Old 11-03-2004, 02:12 AM   #21
AzCivic

how am i supposed to prove i'm not "brain washed". if i was, wouldnt i just love everything about the military, including where I work? or would they somehow have the power to sway my beliefs in a war but not how i feel about my job.

the big bad military is gonna get you too, better watch out. they'll have you voting republican before you know it w/ their big ESP radar. get your aluminum foil hat while you still can!!

some friends, ever talk to them? ever ask the ones in the air force, what basic training is like? if you did they tell you it was a cake walk that basically consisted on inprocessing/out processing and learning to march and fold our undies in squares somewhere inbetween. no "brain washing", hell there wasnt even time for some shit like that.

grow up and realize the big bad man isnt out to get you.
Old 11-03-2004, 02:17 AM   #22
2ndGenTeg
4th Gear

LOL- you make me look good. While I appreciate it, I really don't need the help.

Thanks for the laugh. Now, really, I'm done talking to you. My sides are starting to hurt from laughing.
Old 11-03-2004, 02:18 AM   #23
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

Hey Az...might I ask exactly what you do in the AF? My uncle is a career officer in the AF in Colorado. Not exactly sure what he does...something with contracting or something of the sort that he can't really discuss too much. The scary thing about it is that he's INCREDIBLY cynical about the government and he knows a ton of stuff most people don't...if I did know these things my head may very well explode like in "Scanners".

Old 11-03-2004, 02:27 AM   #24
AzCivic

Quote:
LOL- you make me look good. While I appreciate it, I really don't need the help.

Thanks for the laugh. Now, really, I'm done talking to you. My sides are starting to hurt from laughing.

typical reply of someone who can't respond w/ anything useful.
Old 11-03-2004, 02:31 AM   #25
AzCivic

Quote:
Originally posted by GT40FIED
Hey Az...might I ask exactly what you do in the AF? My uncle is a career officer in the AF in Colorado. Not exactly sure what he does...something with contracting or something of the sort that he can't really discuss too much. The scary thing about it is that he's INCREDIBLY cynical about the government and he knows a ton of stuff most people don't...if I did know these things my head may very well explode like in "Scanners".

me(and my squadron) are responsible for forecasting weather for most of the airforce/army bases in the western US and central/South america. as well as giving weather support to the pilots who fly in and from our area of responsibility.

I guess I could say I like What I do, just not Who I work with/for.

Last edited by AzCivic : 11-03-2004 at 03:00 AM.
Old 11-03-2004, 02:36 AM   #26
Violent Apathy

Quote:
typical reply of someone who can't respond w/ anything useful.

Not that you've responded with any useful shit...

"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die." - Hunter S. Thompson, 1937-2005
Violent Apathy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2004, 02:39 AM   #27
AzCivic

Quote:
Originally posted by Violent Apathy
Not that you've responded with any useful shit...

uh oh, we got someone who's soo cool they'll just bust in and say something utterly retarded.

lets see I'm actually in the air force, so i can tell you first hand what happens IN the air force. what can you add to the discussion? other than stupid remarks like you've already written of course.
Old 11-03-2004, 03:03 AM   #28
CD5Passion

Quote:
me(and my squadron) are responsible for forecasting weather for most of the airforce/army bases in the western US and central/South america. as well as giving weather support to the pilots who fly in and from our area of responsibility, which may include rescue missions, counter drug operations, and other stuff which i can't really talk about.

I guess I could say I like What I do, just not Who I work with/for.

so basically you're stuck away from the action behind a wall...actually I'm just guessing that cause I just dont like you. but I'm damn sure they don't tell you "everything" that goes on or what is known. and either way you are helping to support a war that isn't ours
as for the original topic of this thread..Wren..dude......last time I checked Laughter is one of the only universal languages....made yourself sound pretty racist there

it's just too bad that we are where we are....even if kerry was elected there's no way for use to surrender and say "sorry" for fucking up your country. I'm sure we've bred enough hate amongst the arab nations to ensure our downfall
Old 11-03-2004, 03:06 AM   #29
AzCivic

i'm a whole hell of alot closer than you are.

do you somehow believe they didnt have such a strong ass hate for america before this Iraq BS?? get a clue.
Old 11-03-2004, 03:19 AM   #30
CD5Passion

trust me I have a clue and again I never once stated that Iraq didn't hate us prior. think it's about time for you to stop assuming what I am thinking.
I'm just not one to want to have to worry about what my country has gotten itself into while I have so much going on in my life as it is. as it stands the clock is ticking, expect something that will outweigh 9/11 to strike home
I'm done argueing with you for tonight I have classes in the morning
Old 11-03-2004, 03:22 AM   #31
AzCivic

ok, me too. nighty night, sleep tight. dont let the republican bugs bite.
Old 11-03-2004, 06:21 AM   #32
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

You know...I don't see this war as republican vs. democrat. It's human vs. human. That's the reason I responded the way I did. No matter what you think of terrorists, they're still humans. Maybe their view of us are in part attributable to our policies concerning their countries and religion. While you may hate them for what you think they have done, they are still people like you and me and 300 million other Amerikans. They are fighting for what they think is the greater good. Do I agree with it? Not really. Do I understand it? Absolutely. If we felt a country was invading the U.S. we'd fight tooth and nail to rid ourselves of them. This is not a matter easily dismissed as "evil" or the oh-so- popular "they're jealous of our freedom". If they were jealous they would simply inact change where they lived. Yet ironically peace rarely comes without a fight. And from those lost in that fight rises a spirit of wisdom. Unfortunately we have yet to encompass that wisdom and keep blindly fighting others who want not much more than we ourselves want. it's not about U.S. vs. *insert country here*. It's about humans vs. humans. People dying is never funny unless it's done in a comical fashion in a movie and anyone who thinks otherwise needs to find a fucking soul. That's it. End of discussion.

Old 11-03-2004, 09:10 AM   #33
AzCivic

terrorists are less than human.
Old 11-03-2004, 04:39 PM   #34
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

I'd have to disagree. Just because they grew up in a different climate than ours doesn't make them any less human.

Old 11-03-2004, 05:24 PM   #35
AzCivic

they purposely kill innocent people in their rediculous plight to acheive the impossible. they are scum.
Old 11-03-2004, 05:49 PM   #36
Wren57

gt40, your post sounds perfect, but a "live and let live" policy would only work if EVERYONE IN THE WORLD agreed on it, and that everyone in the world could fight off all evil of temptation... this simply isn't and won't be the case until the end of the earth, but that's another matter. You need to wake up to reality. There exists evil in the world whether you want there to be or not, and this evil MUST be combatted, regardless of whether you consider the evil to be "us" or "them", there will be combat, so deal with it. Harsh reality, but better than blind utopian optimism.
Old 11-03-2004, 06:13 PM   #37
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

Quote:
Originally posted by highlander
gt40, your post sounds perfect, but a "live and let live" policy would only work if EVERYONE IN THE WORLD agreed on it, and that everyone in the world could fight off all evil of temptation... this simply isn't and won't be the case until the end of the earth, but that's another matter. You need to wake up to reality. There exists evil in the world whether you want there to be or not, and this evil MUST be combatted, regardless of whether you consider the evil to be "us" or "them", there will be combat, so deal with it. Harsh reality, but better than blind utopian optimism.

Dude...did you swipe that from a Bush rally speech? Accepting violence as an inevitability is cheap to me and I refuse to do it. Of course, man's nature is to destroy himself, but that doesn't mean at the first sign of a problem you blast it off the face of the earth. What's better...blind optimism or blind killing? Of course there will always be those wanting to do us harm, but in the current political climate I can only fault them so much for that. If we had kept our collective dicks in our pants much of this might not be necessary. Calling it evil doesn't make it any better, either. To you, they're evil. To them, you're evil. Guess who's right. That's it...nobody because there is no such thing as your "reality"...it's all perception. Of course you'll point the finger at them...because they're an easy target for your frustration. First accept all of the mistakes we've made and ask yourself, if put in their positions, if you wouldn't be pretty pissed to.

And Az...I like how you injected "purposely" before "kill innocent people". True. But when we kill innocent people on "accident", does that make it ok? I mean...either way people who shouldn't be dead are dead. When the outcomes are the same the motives rarely matter.

Old 11-03-2004, 08:37 PM   #38
Wren57

Nope, not swiped from a speech. Believe it or not, I have my own thoughts and values and ideas, it just so happens that most of mine mesh with those of President George W Bush, which is why I support him. Is this really that difficult to understand, lest you think me stupid and unable to think for myself?
Old 11-03-2004, 08:39 PM   #39
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

Of course it's not hard to understand...it was just the way you worded it. Seriously...go back and read it again. It sounds like something someone would say if they were on the campaign trail.

Old 11-03-2004, 08:43 PM   #40
Wren57

I guess it does... maybe I should be a politician.

Wren (wouldn't kiss enough a$$ to be successful)