::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Shifting Gears - Off Topic Discussions
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 02-13-2003, 06:09 PM   #1
HondaTypeJ

Talk about hating the import scene...

Why are people like this? Whats so bad about the import scene...F this guy.

http://www.cardomain.com/id/i_eat_rice_daily
Old 02-13-2003, 06:21 PM   #2
ChrisCantSkate
Thought Police

i love the people who think racing only happens in strait lines. i can only think of a few races that handling isnt a MAOJR factor.. 1/4 mile and nascar(no back and forth weight load shifting handling, more areodynamics). oh well. if it makes him feel like a better person for trashing cars, then i guess he's smaller than me

Many dreams come true, and some have silver linings.
I live for my dreams and a pocket full of gold.
ChrisCantSkate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2003, 06:33 PM   #3
Wren57

thats really quite sad... most of those cars were nice, especially the black supra? how can he call that rice... what a moron...
Old 02-13-2003, 06:35 PM   #4
Wren57

im sorry chris, i agree with you about most car-related stuff, but suspension plays a HUGE role in Nascar... and yes, I do watch Nascar and yes, I do live in the south, so the rest of yall can just deal with it ... if you watch even one race, you will hear people complaining about being tight or being loose, and then they fall WAY back into the pack of cars... handling is huge in Nascar... think about it: piloting a car into a 150mph turn... yeah handling IS going to matter...
Old 02-13-2003, 06:43 PM   #5
ShEaNy

what a tard muffin.lloll
ShEaNy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2003, 06:45 PM   #6
HondaTypeJ

Three word for that guy...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 242956_47_full.jpg (26.1 KB, 129 views)
Old 02-13-2003, 06:53 PM   #7
TonitrusEN
4th Gear

I would like to see him race Boosted3g..

talk about rice eating.. that should shut him the **** up..

My Baby

Unbelievable...

Quote:
Anonymous: Yea but a car has 4 heads, so it's headers!

Me: Or.. you could say that a car has one head...
TonitrusEN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2003, 06:59 PM   #8
ChrisCantSkate
Thought Police

Quote:
Originally posted by highlander
im sorry chris, i agree with you about most car-related stuff, but suspension plays a HUGE role in Nascar... and yes, I do watch Nascar and yes, I do live in the south, so the rest of yall can just deal with it ... if you watch even one race, you will hear people complaining about being tight or being loose, and then they fall WAY back into the pack of cars... handling is huge in Nascar... think about it: piloting a car into a 150mph turn... yeah handling IS going to matter...

i knew i'd have to clarify that after i posted. they must have great aerodynamics and be able to pull very very very hogh skidpad numbers because of the lateral force in the 150mph turns, but its not the same as winding down the streets of long beach in an open wheel car

Old 02-13-2003, 08:00 PM   #9
pdiggitydogg
Yahoo Watashi wa kattaze!

dude that guys got a complex ...what a moron...
pdiggitydogg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2003, 08:10 PM   #10
ebpda9
Repost Wagon

just another case of bud and a mullet.

ebpda9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2003, 08:26 PM   #11
ChrisCantSkate
Thought Police

i finaly read througb all of it, he really dosnt understand what cars are capable of. sure a trans am is a very fast car, im not denying it that, but skylines run high 12's stock.

oh and highlander.. hate to tell ha, that supra did look kinda ugly.

Old 02-13-2003, 08:46 PM   #12
Wren57

the only thing I see wrong with the supra is the wing
Im not a big fan of aftermarket wings on supras... the only one I like is the blitz wing (has very flat top)...
did you happen to see the huge fmic in the 2nd pic?
Old 02-13-2003, 09:07 PM   #13
RU_Teg

wat a cock...theres not need to hate on imports like that...most of the imports he has on there actually look nice not ricey...I'd like to see him come around my block and say something stupid about imports...
Old 02-13-2003, 09:20 PM   #14

the cars only become "rice" if it's a domestic(us) car modded like a japanese car...like a civic coupe with jdm parts.

but the pics were pretty funny, imo.
Old 02-13-2003, 09:21 PM   #15
RU_Teg

Quote:
Originally posted by member
the cars only become "rice" if it's a domestic(us) car modded like a japanese car...like a civic coupe with jdm parts.

but the pics were pretty funny, imo.

so a 2nd gen integra with 1piece JDM headlights is rice?
Old 02-13-2003, 09:26 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally posted by member
car modded like a japanese car...like a civic coupe with jdm parts.

Old 02-13-2003, 09:30 PM   #17
pauls-si

Damned redneck.....
Old 02-13-2003, 11:40 PM   #18
ford50forlife
4th Gear

Quote:
Originally posted by ChrisCantSkate
but skylines run high 12's stock.

??? lol... try high 13's (at least for the EUROPEAN versions) 280hp turbo and awd mix but the porky stature of it doesnt make for a 12 second banshee its over 3600 lbs raceweight and 0-100 is in 13.x which is right where it traps at.

2640lbs with full tank minus me w/ 302cid
check out the crustang and 88 cherokee @
www.cardomain.com/id/ford50forlife
ford50forlife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2003, 07:23 AM   #19
Racing Rice
Project Combat Honda

That guy is a tard.. I think all of those pictures of the handicaped guy was actually him.

He is obviously oblivious to anything that deals with imports. He's probably another one of these fools that buys domestics because they are made in the States and he doesnt want to support the Japs..

Sad part is, the Supras on his page could probably eat his car up.
Old 02-14-2003, 08:08 AM   #20
ebpda9
Repost Wagon

Quote:
Originally posted by Racing Rice
He is obviously oblivious to anything that deals with imports. He's probably another one of these fools that buys domestics because they are made in the States and he doesnt want to support the Japs..

i know some dude like that, but he is around 70 now. he actually told me that he hates japanese because he fought them in ww2 and because of the japanes he had to stay 8 hrs in cold water one night after thir ship got bombed.

ebpda9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2003, 01:04 PM   #21
blind34_1

his bragging rights show he's a true idiot. He's too scared to put his real ETs, either that or hes never run.
blind34_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2003, 01:56 PM   #22
ChrisCantSkate
Thought Police

Quote:
Originally posted by ford50forlife
??? lol... try high 13's (at least for the EUROPEAN versions) 280hp turbo and awd mix but the porky stature of it doesnt make for a 12 second banshee its over 3600 lbs raceweight and 0-100 is in 13.x which is right where it traps at.

12.9... thats the 280hp RATED v-specII. the cars arnt made for 1/4 mile though, they are road cars.

Old 02-14-2003, 02:10 PM   #23
ford50forlife
4th Gear

Quote:
12.9... thats the 280hp RATED v-specII. the cars arnt made for 1/4 mile though, they are road cars.

lol ah, the vspec II, that car is such a tease, 112mph top speed, my jeep would edge it out eventually. oh and no offense to you bro, but did you get that 12.9 from those videos @ vtec.net??

i wouldnt hold them much in high regard, have you heard of ringers? lol notice also when they pinned the skyline up against the italian supercars namely 911 twin turbo porsche, that the porsche (and others) left later and was obviously short shifting if you cant get a 450hp twin turbo to do better than mid 12's. i dont hold any of there 1/4 mile tests as a benchmark. everybody thinks these cars vary, mostly because they prolly never seen them run (me included) and those they have seen are modified. im just stating the tests ive seen on top gear shows , and relative comparisons.. where the hell did you see 12.9 anyway?

Old 02-14-2003, 02:13 PM   #24
ChrisCantSkate
Thought Police

Quote:
lol ah, the vspec II, that car is such a tease, 112mph top speed, my jeep would edge it out eventually. oh and no offense to you bro, but did you get that 12.9 from those videos @ vtec.net??

i wouldnt hold them much in high regard, have you heard of ringers? lol notice also when they pinned the skyline up against the italian supercars namely 911 twin turbo porsche, that the porsche (and others) left later and was obviously short shifting if you cant get a 450hp twin turbo to do better than mid 12's. i dont hold any of there 1/4 mile tests as a benchmark. everybody thinks these cars vary, mostly because they prolly never seen them run (me included) and those they have seen are modified. im just stating the tests ive seen on top gear shows , and relative comparisons.. where the hell did you see 12.9 anyway?

112mph top speed? um.... no. the r34 gt-r v-specII has a top speed of near 180mph. ive seen r33's and r32's run before.. i saw one literaly wipe its ass with a camaro SS. both stock. the camaro owner was running his mouth to no end too. he said 2 words when they got back, then he raced a 12 second GSX eclipse and got raped by him to. the guy went home

Old 02-14-2003, 02:19 PM   #25
ford50forlife
4th Gear

Quote:
112mph top speed? um.... no. the r34 gt-r v-specII has a top speed of near 180mph. ive seen r33's and r32's run before.. i saw one literaly wipe its ass with a camaro SS. both stock. the camaro owner was running his mouth to no end too. he said 2 words when they got back, then he raced a 12 second GSX eclipse and got raped by him to. the guy went home

um yess. i might be mistaken on models but im pretty damn sure its 112mph, ITS ELECTRONICALLY LIMITED FROM THE FACTORY, jap models are AND ITS THE VSPEC II. KEEP IN MIND THIS IS STOCK WE ARE TALKING ABOUT... and 180 even without the limiter is farking ridiculous on a stock 280hp car weighing 3600+ lbs with top end killing awd, i call bs HARDCORE.

btw now why the hell would you buy a r-33 or r-32 and import it here and keep it stock???? and or buy from motorrex choose the base model and keep it stock

or did he buy it used? if its used then its even more of a chance its not stock lol

Last edited by ford50forlife : 02-14-2003 at 02:23 PM.
Old 02-14-2003, 02:24 PM   #26
Turbo_LS_Hatch

I'd run him........heads/cam LS1's aren't much of a problem, and he has less than that.
Old 02-14-2003, 02:26 PM   #27
ChrisCantSkate
Thought Police

Quote:
i might be mistaken on models but im pretty damn sure its 112mph, ITS ELECTRONICALLY LIMITED FROM THE FACTORY, jap models are AND ITS THE VSPEC II im pretty sure. KEEP IN MIND THIS IS STOCK WE ARE TALKING ABOUT... and 180 even without the limiter is farking ridiculous on a stock 280hp car weighing 3600+ lbs i call bs HARDCORE.

btw now why the hell would you buy a r-33 or r-32 and import it here and keep it stock???? and or buy from motorrex and keep it stock

or did he buy it used? if its used then its even more of a chance its not stock lol

well... the r32 and r34's are electronicly controlled awd(meaning you can pull a fuse and disable the AWD) they all come with the rb26dett, only differences being the r32 had something like 726tq, then the r33 and r34 picked up a bit more in each model, the r34 got alot of electronic goodies from the factory(LSD screen that monitors lateral g's, boost, strait line g's, stuff like that) and a 6-spd gear boxpersonlay i would import a r33 over a r34. they are a tad bit lighter and personaly i like the style more. remeber the r33 gt-r's still sell for about 50k for a good one. and as far as the hp... its kinda like how some domestic engines are way under rated, and i know you know it, same thing here. they dont look like as nice of cars on paper as they really are.

Old 02-14-2003, 02:36 PM   #28
juvenile

"my car is so fast I can't take pictures of it - that's why there aren't any on the site. Having such a fast car does have its disadvantages... " I think this explains it all.
Doesn't the last part of his story on page 6 kinda contradict with his theory of racing and eating rice too?
Old 02-14-2003, 02:36 PM   #29
ford50forlife
4th Gear

Quote:
well... the r32 and r34's are electronicly controlled awd(meaning you can pull a fuse and disable the AWD) they all come with the rb26dett, only differences being the r32 had something like 726tq, then the r33 and r34 picked up a bit more in each model, the r34 got alot of electronic goodies from the factory(LSD screen that monitors lateral g's, boost, strait line g's, stuff like that) and a 6-spd gear boxpersonlay i would import a r33 over a r34. they are a tad bit lighter and personaly i like the style more. remeber the r33 gt-r's still sell for about 50k for a good one. and as far as the hp... its kinda like how some domestic engines are way under rated, and i know you know it, same thing here. they dont look like as nice of cars on paper as they really are.

first off, i dont want to come off as a dick.. BUT your shouting facts at me right now that im already well aware of.... fuse pulled or not the r-34 vspec II STILL HITS 112mph, and its still a 13 second car.

726 tq?? might want to edit that

im well aware of the potential of that motor, and in stock form that they had to conform to jap regulations BUT
where in gods GREEN EARTH DID YOU HEAR 180mph STOCK??? thats the most ridiculous thing aside from the dumbass above saying heads cam ls1's are no problem (BTW TO THAT MORON <--- im not editing that it was purely intentional, UNLESS YOU HAVE a low 10 high 9 car i can change your mind real ****ing quick)

i got nothing against you chris but it appears you were missinformed at first.

btw the other kid is an idiot and i will not argue further.

Old 02-14-2003, 02:38 PM   #30
AJ1978TA

Quote:
Originally posted by Turbo_LS_Hatch
I'd run him........heads/cam LS1's aren't much of a problem, and he has less than that.

What motor combo do you have, and turbo? Raceweight? If you got a mild LS block with a bolt on turbo, you won't take a heads/cam LS1..........you must be running about high 10s or low 11s.....

http://www.futralmotorsports.com/gordon_sevin.htm

Here's one without heads...........

http://www.futralmotorsports.com/mike_hoffpauir.htm

Old 02-14-2003, 02:40 PM   #31

Quote:

uh...the '02 civic coupe hits 115 top speed. it's gotta be more than 112. lmfao.
Old 02-14-2003, 02:41 PM   #32
AJ1978TA

Quote:
i finaly read througb all of it, he really dosnt understand what cars are capable of. sure a trans am is a very fast car, im not denying it that, but skylines run high 12's stock.

oh and highlander.. hate to tell ha, that supra did look kinda ugly.

And how many skylines do you see everyday? How many rice burners do you see everyday compared to it? At my college all I see are 4 door civics with fart cans, trying to act badass, driving around in 1st gear, back and forth, with the loudest, most annoying pos muffler you can buy............. I bet he gets about 10 dumb kids revving at him all day long when he drives. This is what leads him to hate.........
Old 02-14-2003, 02:42 PM   #33

Quote:
Originally posted by AJ1978TA
And how many skylines do you see everyday? How many rice burners do you see everyday compared to it? At my college all I see are 4 door civics with fart cans, trying to act badass, driving around in 1st gear, back and forth, with the loudest, most annoying pos muffler you can buy............. I bet he gets about 10 dumb kids revving at him all day long when he drives. This is what leads him to hate.........

well, i have a 2 door. so i guess i'm outta that group.
Old 02-14-2003, 02:43 PM   #34
ChrisCantSkate
Thought Police

Quote:
first off, i dont want to come off as a dick.. BUT your shouting facts at me right now that im already well aware of.... fuse pulled or not the r-34 vspec II STILL HITS 112mph, and its still a 13 second car.

726 tq?? might want to edit that

im well aware of the potential of that motor, and in stock form that they had to conform to jap regulations BUT
where in gods GREEN EARTH DID YOU HEAR 180mph STOCK??? thats the most ridiculous thing aside from the dumbass above saying heads cam ls1's are no problem (BTW TO THAT MORON <--- im not editing that it was purely intentional, UNLESS YOU HAVE a low 10 high 9 car i can change your mind real ****ing quick)

i got nothing against you chris but it appears you were missinformed at first.

btw the other kid is an idiot and i will not argue further.

i will admint i was saying whay i remebered, i checked with some nissan friends, the v-spec II is rated at 280, but engine dyno'ed at 327hp(thats at the crank.. now wheels btw, just so theres no confusion). with a top speed of 165mph... and no one said anything about a limiter(i asked) i know the guy with the bone stock r33 gt-r has no mods and raced that SS past 115mph.. so i dunno. the cars curb weight is 3370lbs btw.

i ment to hit 276tq. that was a type-o im sorry. im also trying to get more than one person telling me 12.9mph for the 1/4 mile so i can be sure of that also.

Old 02-14-2003, 02:45 PM   #35
ChrisCantSkate
Thought Police

Quote:

hoestly, ive only seen 4 not at a track. the guy with the r33 gt-r around town hardly ever drives it. he takes it out, races some cars, goes home.

*edit*finishing post*edit*

i absolumtly hate the people who have loud exausts, gaudy body kits chrome wheels etc etc etc... but its about 50/50 around campus with import/domestic cars. i see mustangs, camaro's, fire birds(might be ta's.. not sure) with ugly shaved grills or 19' chrome wheels on a v6 with v8 exaust, or a v8 thats just got exaust and he thinks he's the man. i love any car that can be purpose built for something and do it well... no matter where it was manufactured. the recent (80's+) camaro/mustang style isnt my taste for new cars, but i love every vette, and have much respect for saleen and rouche mustangs etc. on a performance stnd point. a v8 with radical cams just sounding like its begging for life does sound sweet i know how badass WS6's are and i dont make fun of domestic drivers. i know the potential of turbo'd engines also. i like nissans performance, i like toyotas high end performance, i like german cars, i like italian cars, i like english cars, i like car.

Old 02-14-2003, 02:49 PM   #36
AJ1978TA

We don't have many cool cars around here, I've NEVER seen a skyline in my area, new england and the whole north sux..........FL and CA and TX are probably hotter spots by FAR ......................There is an N/A white supra around here, a red one owned by an old man, and um, that's about it............
Old 02-14-2003, 02:51 PM   #37

we'll, when i'm in my town(spokane), i think i've seen maybe 1 in like 3 years. when in seattle, maybe 3 in like a year. but when i got back to japan every summer...i see maybe like...i forgot.
Old 02-14-2003, 02:52 PM   #38
juvenile

AJ1978TA, Trans Am's are actually really nice cars...but that guy probably does not even have one and is just braginning about shit. If that person was THAT confident with a car...he would answer with facts when talking to a person not with "you're a dickhead go eat your mamas cock." you get waht I mean?
Old 02-14-2003, 02:55 PM   #39
ChrisCantSkate
Thought Police

Quote:
We don't have many cool cars around here, I've NEVER seen a skyline in my area, new england and the whole north sux..........FL and CA and TX are probably hotter spots by FAR ......................There is an N/A white supra around here, a red one owned by an old man, and um, that's about it............

n/a supras are such a joke compaired to the TT versions. its like a v6 firebird to a WS6

Old 02-14-2003, 02:56 PM   #40
ford50forlife
4th Gear

Quote:
i will admint i was saying whay i remebered, i checked with some nissan friends, the v-spec II is rated at 280, but engine dyno'ed at 327hp(thats at the crank.. now wheels btw, just so theres no confusion). with a top speed of 165mph... and no one said anything about a limiter(i asked) i know the guy with the bone stock r33 gt-r has no mods and raced that SS past 115mph.. so i dunno. the cars curb weight is 3370lbs btw.

i ment to hit 276tq. that was a type-o im sorry. im also trying to get more than one person telling me 12.9mph for the 1/4 mile so i can be sure of that also.

heres skyline specs to help you

Skyline specs

oh and a r-33 is lighter than a r-34 whats the point of bringing that up lol?

heres the specs for the curb on the gtr's (NOT THE VSPEC II [not that it matters] ) and accelleration from not to 60 in 5.2... my car does it in 4.9 so its like my 13.5 to a 13.7 again.
http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/frame...car.mv&num=395

i cant find the vspec II limiter info but im getting close LOL