::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Shifting Gears - Off Topic Discussions
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 12-16-2001, 07:45 AM   #1
toykilla

Whtehnda93DXSdn and DJVetC02 read up

hey guys, I noticed you guys were from fredriskburg and have some nice looking hondas so since im in woodbridge area i was wondering if you wanted to meet up and get some races going. i goto the strip in manassas sometimes but metro is off limits for me right now. atleast in my own car (no license) so i cant get any good races. Hit me up.

toykilla@home.com
Old 12-16-2001, 11:10 AM   #2
Infinity_Racer

Where in woodbridge do you live at? I live on Dale blvd., next to hylton HS....check this site out...they're having a VA/MD meet... you should go check it out...
http://forums.civicland.com/viewtopi...32&forum=20&41
Old 12-16-2001, 01:52 PM   #3
toykilla

I live about 5 minutes from Hylton off Hoadly Road. Towards cannon stadium and the horse farm. Did you go to Hylton? I went there for 4 horrible years... =/
Old 12-16-2001, 06:06 PM   #4
Whtehnda93DXSdn
It has 4 Doors...

that sounds good Toy....

We should meet up for sure....a;ways up to meet and hang out w/ fellow import fans.

what do you have Toy?
Old 12-16-2001, 06:11 PM   #5
toykilla

eclipse, i use to have all my mods in profile but i dont see any reason anymore to tell everyone what i have unless its a need to know basis.
Old 12-16-2001, 07:45 PM   #6
Infinity_Racer

damn really?!?! i live close to spriggs and dale blvd. on packard dr. to be exact...yea i GO to hylton hs...use to go to falls chuch hs but i juss moved here this past june...yea hylton is kinda boring!
Old 12-16-2001, 08:01 PM   #7
toykilla

oh, your still in high school. Hylton use to be cool until they made that other high school. Now all the hot lookin girls go there. Sucks for you but it was cool for me...=)) I wonder what teachers you could have...ya got mrs byrd?? that was one of my admin ppls. dont tell her you know me though, you probably get in trouble just by knowing me. LOL i think i spent more time in her office than in class. The new principal is a dick and umm..well the only cool gym teacher was kicked out for ****ing students. hehe she was hot. =)) Is bill still the security guard?? hes fat and always has donuts?? hes a *****, he told me one day my car was slow and when i found him on the street he wasnt about to put it to the test. damnit, i cant remember any of the cool teachers names...if mrs byrd ever gives you shit just remind her that she had to kick her OWN son of of hylton for selling drugs in class. HAHA..she should be the one giving advice to students huh? what does she know..actually, dont remind her..you probably get kicked out like i did all 3 times. although, they let you back in a month later. =) let me know d00d and we can chill sometime. email me .....good luck have fun...mod your ride and stay out of trouble!!!! =()
Old 12-16-2001, 08:16 PM   #8
toykilla

yea, i recently have been in contact with brad from tsunamiracing.com and well...he seems pretty cool. tsunamiracing looks cool but I want to take everyone's knowledge and put my own turbocharger kit together. im sure everyone in your club would want one, for REALLY cheap but hey, i need to test it. i already know everything needed to make one, its just the fact of finding someone to make the turbo manifold and downpipe. other than that i talk to companies and get some deals. =) run that ideal by brad..or even give me a call sometime...703...ill email ya =)
Old 12-16-2001, 08:29 PM   #9
Infinity_Racer

yea brad was askin me, and i was like i dunno who that is...then he said HS.com and i was like ooohh ok...yea tsunami's pretty kool...we've got a GSX and he's pretty kool....as for good ole hylton...i got mr. black for alg. 2...he's kind wierd...i got ms. english for bus. law...she's pretty cool...and some other teachers...
Old 12-16-2001, 08:33 PM   #10
toykilla

im looking forward to racing that type-R...i emaied ya my number so hit me up when your doing car shit. i love working on cars and can pretty much do anything.
Old 12-17-2001, 08:50 PM   #11
DJZVTEC02

wassup man, havent been on the HS forum lately...been too busy on civicland...

nice to see some other people in VA...
ht me up sometime DJ@va.prestige.net