::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > Honda / Acura Cars > Accord
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 10-20-2002, 02:34 PM   #1
ShEaNy

Hooker Headers

Anyone have these or know anything about them...i know this guy with at least a decal Hooker Headers on his window...i dont know if he has em and i never did get a chance to talk to him when i was in school...(graduated now.) but i was wondering if there any good...and how much they running
ShEaNy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2002, 04:10 PM   #2
ebpda9
Repost Wagon

i've heard of them but never on imports.

ebpda9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2002, 06:55 PM   #3
Honda530

Yeah I know of them on Domestics and I know they are really nice. I guess if they made Headers for Imports it would probably be of the same quality. Wouldnt you rather a differet header though. Like from DC, greddy, kamikaze?? Well I have a chikara torkstep and its really nice so if its not too expensive go for it.
Old 10-20-2002, 07:07 PM   #4
ebpda9
Repost Wagon

Quote:
Originally posted by Honda530
Yeah I know of them on Domestics and I know they are really nice. I guess if they made Headers for Imports it would probably be of the same quality. Wouldnt you rather a differet header though. Like from DC, greddy, kamikaze?? Well I have a chikara torkstep and its really nice so if its not too expensive go for it.

good !! i wanted to hear some oppinions on that. i want one. summit has the ceramic stuff for 279 and 329 for the SS one. are you happy with it ? significant power gains ?

ebpda9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2002, 01:15 AM   #5
ShEaNy

chikara?? really? never heard of them ..i was think DC...hmmm up here though its 600 canadian for a DC header...polished i think
ShEaNy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2002, 01:41 PM   #6
johnriley
2nd Gear

I have a chikara header and it works great! I got mine for about $250. The day after I had it installed, I broke a motor mount! I have noticed large HP gain to say the least. I was told by the shop that works on my car that all headers are pretty much the same. I read an article on purehonda.com praising hooker headers. I think you should go with whatever fits your budget.
johnriley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2002, 03:45 PM   #7
Honda530

Yeah Im very happpy with it. Its cool cause Im different. Everyone alwasy gets teh same stuff. So its nice having different opinions. I bought mine from Summit Racing too