Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Shifting Gears - Off Topic Discussions
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 06-12-2004, 11:20 PM   #1
VR4_Craver
Banned

Worst day of my live (long)

It started on wednsday when i went to indy to meet my bro so we could go to chicago. Everything went fine going down there and had fun at his apartment. Thursday, we have to go to "chi-town" so he can work on a guys computer. And anyone who as ever been to chicago knows how the traffic is. And on this day there just happened to be a cubbies game going on. This guys house is seriusly 2 blocks from the park so there are people fucking everywhere. And he says "Dude, it should only take like an hour and it would take longer to get you to the hotel and get back." So I said its cool I'll just wait. dropped him off in front of the house and went to look for parking. Well because of everyone there really wasnt any. So, I end up parking in a no parking zone thinking he is just be a minute. I tell you what 4, yes I mean 4 fucking hours pass and he calls me
JJ:"Hey dude how you doing"
me: "man im about to fucking kill my self. Are you done?"
JJ:"Only like another 10 minutes"
me:"Fine asshole"

Well another hour passes and he finally calls and said Im done. Good.

Friday, we are heading home after meeting for lunch with one of his salesman in chicago. Get on the freeway at 1:15-1:30 call mother.
Me:"hey mom were on our way ill talk to you when i get home about 8"
mom:" Okay talk t you later"
Well traffic comes to a stop about the 3rd toll booth leaving chicago. And we were at a stop for 4 hours. We honest to god didnt leave illinois till about 6:30 with another 3 hours to indy. I know that on sat. I had to be up at 5:00 am for work. On the way home (indy) on 65S traffic comes to a stop againg 20 miles outside of Lebanon exit 160. 39 miles from the apartment. We hear on the radio that an accident on 65-S is made up of something like a semi flipped over ontop of a car. great. so we end up sitting still for another 2 hours or so and finally start moving again. Get to the apartment at 11:30PM. Every now and again I get calls from my mother that still dont beleive that i am not on the way home yet because "she knows chicago traffic" bitch. I get in the car and find that i have to get gas now. JJ wants me to take his ass back to Lebanon to take the Yukon back. The best thing on this trip? I mean outside of finally driving home I paid 1.79 for premium I love indy prices. Now back at the apartment at 12:15 i finally am leaving on a 3 hour trip back home. I walk in my house at 2:45 am saturday morning. And let me tell you 5 came really fucking early. I just wanted to kill myself the whole way home.
the geekz0r (11:03:46 PM): basicly, look at it this way...the 6speed is the same is the 5speed in 2,3,4,5,and 6...only the speeds are different because of the fd
the geekz0r (11:04:16 PM): so 2nd pulls like 1st in the 5speed, 3rd is like 2nd, etc.
PortugeeTex (11:04:26 PM): so whats 1st like then?
the geekz0r (11:04:49 PM): 1st is like hitting a cheeta in the ass with a tazer
PortugeeTex (11:04:53 PM): lmfao
VR4_Craver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2004, 11:39 PM   #2
drdingo21

ppppuuuuuusssssssyyyyyyyyyy

Quote:
I paid 1.79 for premium
Life is good, eh?
drdingo21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2004, 01:17 AM   #3
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

Quote:
Originally posted by drdingo21
ppppuuuuuusssssssyyyyyyyyyy

I gotta agree. If waiting in a car/traffic constitutes the worst day of your life then you're one lucky motherfucker.
1984 1/2 Mustang GT350 #842, Faster than you...nuff said

Anna Fan Club President/Dictator

Someday, in the event that mankind actually figures out what it is that this world actually revoles around, thousands of people are going to be shocked and perplexed that it was not them. Sometimes this includes me.

"If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever." - George Orwell

Welcome to the new Amerika
GT40FIED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2004, 01:53 AM   #4
drdingo21

Quote:
Originally posted by GT40FIED
I gotta agree. If waiting in a car/traffic constitutes the worst day of your life then you're one lucky motherfucker.
Well it did suck hard. We literly sat in the car for 11 hours.\.
But yea hes still a pussy.

[making fun of voice] go tell mommy you little girl. "mommy JJ hurt my feelings. And i like boys."[/making fun of voice]
Old 06-13-2004, 05:07 PM   #5
Rob
Stefan's A Sheep Fucker

You wasted valueable minutes of my life that I can now never get back for a bad traffic story....you deserve a kick in the nuts.........

Quote:
Originally posted by IALuder
thats why i use a sock.

Quote:
Originally posted by MissJDM
Darin, please confirm that you don't like the cock!

HondaStyle.com Babysitter's Club Member #7
Anna Fan Club Member #1
Rob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2004, 05:32 PM   #6
GeneralDzur

Have you ever thought about the person that was killed in that wreck?

- Dzur
Old 06-13-2004, 10:54 PM   #7
nonovurbizniz

I'm pissed for having read that.

You are in fact a pussy.
Old 06-13-2004, 11:25 PM   #8
Shaved &/or Laid
4th Gear

its better than the driv3r preview.
Old 06-13-2004, 11:41 PM   #9
Fatal070

Wow... everyone's getting on you pretty hard VR4_Craver I guess that’s not allowed to be your worst day ever.... O well man I feel yeah that would indeed suck I would hate 2 sit in traffic for that long of a time especially when you have to be at work that early... when the hell did Honda style turn into Honda-tech ha-ha just messing don't start bashing me too lol ... and dzur how about chilling out im sure the death of the guy that crashed crossed his mind....
Old 06-14-2004, 06:05 AM   #10
biker's back

Quote:
Originally posted by nonovurbizniz
I'm pissed for having read that.

You are in fact a pussy.

couldnt have said it better myself...

actually the worst day of your life would have been if you tried to tell me that in person. I would personally slap some sense into you.

You dont know what a bad day....
Old 06-14-2004, 12:50 PM   #11
drdingo21

Quote:
Originally posted by Fatal070
Wow... everyone's getting on you pretty hard VR4_Craver I guess that’s not allowed to be your worst day ever.... O well man I feel yeah that would indeed suck I would hate 2 sit in traffic for that long of a time especially when you have to be at work that early... when the hell did Honda style turn into Honda-tech ha-ha just messing don't start bashing me too lol ... and dzur how about chilling out im sure the death of the guy that crashed crossed his mind....
Yea no kidding.

keep in mind none of you ass hammers had to click this thread. So don't come in here whining about reading it.

For the slow (most of the people in here) it wasn't really the worst day. He was just saying that. Its called a figure of speech

See the problem is he assumed that the people reading this thread would have enough common sense to understand that he was just joking about it being the worst day of his life, and just read this as a rant.
So really its his fault for thinking that you guys were intelligent.

Shame on you Mike for thinking that.

Quote:
couldnt have said it better myself...

actually the worst day of your life would have been if you tried to tell me that in person. I would personally slap some sense into you.

You dont know what a bad day....
Really? Im pretty sure Mike doesn't normally associate with people that lack common sense and have low a IQ (much like your self) so he would have never told you any of this. So we wouldn't have to worry about that.
Old 06-14-2004, 01:09 PM   #12
biker's back

Seems like some people come here to have 'sunshine blown up their a$$' - anyone know what movie thats from?

drdingo21 - yes my IQ and posts here are that closely linked. Wow you're a smart one. Cheers
Old 06-14-2004, 01:28 PM   #13
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

Actually there seems to be a lot of this going around. People posting these "oh poor me" threads when, in reality, they've got things pretty good. I'm actually with Rob here...I think a lot of people latetly just want sunshine blown up their asses. I opened the thread because I expected someone to have had a genuinely horrible day...not someone on their pity potty. I think people on this site should, in general, quit posting these "my life sucks so bad" threads unless something seriously bad happened like a death in the family followed by an alien abduction with gang probing has occured. But don't bitch at the rest of us because we're calling this thread what it is...bullshit.

Someday, in the event that mankind actually figures out what it is that this world actually revoles around, thousands of people are going to be shocked and perplexed that it was not them. Sometimes this includes me.

"If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever." - George Orwell

Old 06-14-2004, 02:19 PM   #14
Fatal070

right right like u have not posted stupid things... Big Huge Giant masturbation thread THATS REALLY COOL!!!!
Old 06-14-2004, 04:44 PM   #15
drdingo21

Quote:
Actually there seems to be a lot of this going around. People posting these "oh poor me" threads when, in reality, they've got things pretty good. I'm actually with Rob here...I think a lot of people latetly just want sunshine blown up their asses. I opened the thread because I expected someone to have had a genuinely horrible day...not someone on their pity potty. I think people on this site should, in general, quit posting these "my life sucks so bad" threads unless something seriously bad happened like a death in the family followed by an alien abduction with gang probing has occured. But don't bitch at the rest of us because we're calling this thread what it is...bullshit.

Right... Because i like reading about you complaining about anime
http://www.hstuners.com/forums/showt...threadid=21666

Or you take on on Bill O' Reilly
http://www.hstuners.com/forums/showt...threadid=21534

Or What you think is wrong with the world.
http://www.hstuners.com/forums/showt...threadid=21555

those were the fist three i seen wnat me to keep going? My point is stop being such and asshole to mike when you do the same stupid shit. As a matter of fact you have far more threads then he does.

Quote:
drdingo21 - yes my IQ and posts here are that closely linked. Wow you're a smart one. Cheers
I was implying that your an idiot. Thanks for proving me right.
Old 06-14-2004, 05:23 PM   #16
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

A respectable attempt...but no. You still haven't managed to make anything remotely resembling a point. My thread about anime was stating that, while I don't like it, I was wondering what people saw in it. My thread about Bill O'Reilly and my thoughts on global politics were merely observations. Not once in any of those threads (or any that I've posted for that matter ever that I can recall...I could be wrong) did I once say "oh poor me. My life sucks so bad because of pointless trivial events.". But then again you might have know that if you'd bothered to fucking read them. So no...I don't do the same stupid shit (and did I read that wrong or did you just agree with me that this thread is, in fact, "stupid shit"?). And you're right...I do have more posts...but (again, to the best of my recollection) none of them are me bitching and moaning about shit as lame as being stuck in traffic. Look...I'm not saying don't post the thought...just don't present it in a manner that somebody might think it's actually important.

And Fatal...you're right. That thread was soooo lame that it's one of the biggest threads on the board. I actually posted that as a joke...didn't think anyone would respond. If you just read the title it sounds lame...but with over 700 replies it's gotta be doing something right. So...oh geez...what is it the kids say these days? Oh yeah...shut the fuck up.

Old 06-14-2004, 05:34 PM   #17
Fatal070

this is enough im done .......

Last edited by Fatal070 : 06-14-2004 at 05:42 PM.
Fatal070 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2004, 05:41 PM   #18
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

Quote:
this is enough im done .......

Shhhhh...quiet...men are talking.

Old 06-14-2004, 05:46 PM   #19
Fatal070

you know your right i think im gonna go sell my honda and buy a Ford so i can be like you....a man...
Old 06-14-2004, 05:51 PM   #20
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

Ok...this has nothing to do with cars. I meant quit being a little girl. But you should go buy a Ford. I can see it now. "So THIS is torque!"

Now...as I said before...shut your mouth and go hide in the corner. I thought "this was enough, I'm done" (yes, I corrected your grammar).

Old 06-14-2004, 05:54 PM   #21
Fatal070

Listen this dumb we are not Honda-tech, so let's stop acting like asshole's and quit this shit....
Old 06-14-2004, 06:02 PM   #22
drdingo21

GT40FIED whats your problem? What the fuck are you being a dick for? I expect this shit from biker's back but not you.

And yes i did make a point, it may have been over your head, but it was there. My point was you post stupid shit that no one bitchs about it, as a matter of fact you post more shit about what YOU think than anyone else.

Fatal070 seems to be the only one that relizes he was just ranting.

I lost a pretty good amount of respect for you GT.
Old 06-14-2004, 06:24 PM   #23
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

Alright...I'll try this again. It's not a matter of WHAT is posted, but HOW it is posted. Sure, since you were there you know he's kidding and all...that's great. But there have been sooooo many people posting this "my life is in the shitter" stuff for so long that it's kind of come to a head. Most of us are so used to the above mentioned threads so we actually clicked on it expecting to see something serious...and I'm sure if that had been the case people would've offered their condolences. So it's not fair to blame everyone else because they didn't get a poorly timed joke. Would it have been so hard to label the thread "a really shitty night" or something like that rather than "Worst day of my life" and have people not get the "joke"? Maybe this is just the result of me being pissed off at everyone else's bullshit whining posts lately and if that really is the case then I apologize. But you also need to realize that it's not everyone else's fault that they got pissed...in hindsight this thing was doomed from the word go.

As for my postings, yes, I DO post about what I think. What else am I supposed to post about...what you think or what someone else thinks? My goal here is to occasionally get people to think and the rest of the time just do whatever. Don't get me wrong...some of the goofy threads are great. If the whole thing was serious no one would ever come here. But then again if it's all mindless drivel then it poses an equally dangerous problem. But when I do post pointless shit I try to do it in a manner where people KNOW it's pointless shit. I wouldn't title a thread "I had a life altering experience" and then stick some stupid movie I downloaded in it. See where I'm going with this?

So you can lose respect for me or anyone else if you want...but also realize that it's not entirely our fault. There's a combination of factors here...the least of which are the people responding. Besides...I'm sure you didn't have that much respect for me to begin with.

Old 06-14-2004, 06:55 PM   #24
biker's back

now that i think about it I dont have any goals when it comes to hstuners.... hmmm nope you didnt get me thinking that hard
Old 06-14-2004, 07:05 PM   #25
No.1_Stunna

How about you all take a deep breath and pull the stick(s) out of your asses? Seriously...why do you guys have to get worked up over nothing? Yes I've had much worse days than that but hell...this guy was probably workin off 4 hours of sleep in a 48 hour time period or somethin so at that point he was probably thinking Man this is the worst day of my life...cause at that point your not really thinking very straight and dont tend to recall past events that are worst. So give the guy a break and stop fighting cause your all just showing what immature cock-mongers you are. (ok your not cock-mongers but I'm trying to make a point)
Old 06-14-2004, 07:17 PM   #26
Fatal070

I tried that stunna didn't work....
Old 06-15-2004, 10:37 AM   #27
GeneralDzur

Quote:
and dzur how about chilling out im sure the death of the guy that crashed crossed his mind....

Sorry...sorry....It just didn't seem that serious to me. I mean, everybody here gets stuck in traffic all the time. Yesterday I was late to a job interview because 435 got jammed up.

Quote:
I wouldn't title a thread "I had a life altering experience" and then stick some stupid movie I downloaded in it.

Just wanted to point out that that was a great line /\ lol

- Dzur