::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Kill Stories
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 12-26-2001, 08:41 AM   #1
GSRwBOOST

New Celica w/ "performance" package

Coming home tonight.. and i passed this celica new, with the performance, aero package with a bunch of guys in it. So I decided to dog it and see if they would play.

I passed them slowly and looked over.. then just hung there... at the next light they have a clear lane and I didn't. So I moved in behind them and went at it from 1 and a half car lenghts behind. I passed them pretty damn fast...

at the next light they ask me what I had done and one guy said he knew it had to be fully built... they were pretty kewl guys.. and then they asked if I wanted to go from a stop dead next to each other.. I said sure...

We didnt get the chance at another light.. but I did give them the start from a 20 roll.. and they got about 1 lenght in front and I passed them while spinning through second... ran out most of third with enough distance you could drive a semi between us...

Not that glorious, but I think both parties had fun on this wonderful xmas!

If you race, just be safe is all we ask.....

happy new year...
Old 12-26-2001, 04:53 PM   #2
gixer

if i'm not mistaken, your car runs more than 21lbs of boost?(1.5bar=appr. 21psi).....that's a lotta boost....what's your 1/4 e.t.?.......anyway's, good kill, is there thread i could see your car?......
Old 12-26-2001, 04:55 PM   #3
GSRwBOOST

well it could take alot, but for now i'm trying to stay below 1bar (14-15lbs)...

My car pretty much looks just like any other integra w/ clear corners, lowered w/ tires and Greddy EVO.. inside there's alot more...
Old 12-26-2001, 05:03 PM   #4
gixer

Quote:
Originally posted by GSRwBOOST
My car pretty much looks just like any other integra w/ clear corners, lowered w/ tires and Greddy EVO.. inside there's alot more...

that's the way to go.......almost the same setup as mine.....greddy p/e in the rear, greddy f/m in the front.....
Old 12-26-2001, 05:07 PM   #5
GSRwBOOST

enough of this celica.. someone go read my Saleen kill... this celica was the small fry...
Old 12-26-2001, 09:02 PM   #6
gixer

why did you change your sig.? from drag gen III @1.5 bar of boost to 1.0 bar?
Old 12-27-2001, 09:10 AM   #7
GSRwBOOST

Why did I change it? Well I figured it would be more appropriate to change it to a more realistic number. I could run it 1.5bar but honestly why advertise it if i don't run it.

It was very expensive to build the block, it would be a shame for the head to take a shit or something else running the extra .5 bar.. call me paranoid I guess. I almost put 3bar LMAO