::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Shifting Gears - Off Topic Discussions
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 02-23-2004, 10:49 PM   #1
Fatal070

what a horrible night....

So I got out of class at 9:00pm i start to goto my girls house when my phone rings ... Its my friend R so were talking and i asked if he talked to ja my friend with my car that put the b18c1 in so R told me "so i talked to ja about your car .... its not good" I was like "why ... whats wrong" he was like call him up he's home so i did so me and ja bsed for awile then started to talk about my car good thing he got it 2 start again ... only to find its burning mad gas and fuel now he hasn't taken off the head to look at it but its def not good .... so far were betting Piston rings , head gasket , warped head .... just the worst we wont know for sure till saturday.... but its prob gonna cost 600-800$ for all parts n junk so i need to make some flow fast .............. is anyone at all interested in a BRAND NEW PS2 i just bought the damn thing only 3 weeks ago just to play DBZ2 and NFSU also Tokyo highway 3 barely have gotten to play it ive got a memory card and the extra adapter i had to buy because my tv doesn't have the 3 slots i also have the internet thing it came with it im also giving with it dbz2 and atv2 for 180$ if anyone is interested also selling a Tippmann 98 costom with 20oz tank hopper and a 16 inch barrol and a non fog mask for 100$ only used it 1 time this isn't fair i need money so bad just to fix a motor i havn't even goten to red line nor feel REAL VTECH.... this was the worst tunning experiance of my life i also have a auto meter light i never used its in new condition asking 40$ .........WOW I WISH I HAD A TIME MACHINE....

Last edited by Fatal070 : 02-23-2004 at 10:57 PM.
Fatal070 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2004, 10:58 PM   #2
FeelMyRide

sucks man.. i just had to pay $3k to have my whole suspension/steering rebuilt
Old 02-23-2004, 11:04 PM   #3
pdiggitydogg
Yahoo Watashi wa kattaze!

you need to call the place you got it from and raise hell
clearly there was something wrong with the motor when they sent it out...(Where did you buy it from anyway? For the love of all things good, I hope you dont say Osaka)
pdiggitydogg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2004, 11:05 PM   #4
94_AcCoRd_EX
Insomniac Moderator

Give me more info on the marker. What kind/model mask? Barrel? Interested for a friend who wants to get into the sport...

edit: YGPM

--Need hosting for your pics on HST? PM me...--
94_AcCoRd_EX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2004, 11:17 PM   #5
Fatal070

The marker is Tippmann 98 costom its in good shape i bought it off a kid for 100 bucks im only trying to make my money back details Marker like i said is a Tippmann 98 costom its stock everything the barrel is a 16inch barrel alsom comes with stock barrel also a PMI mask and a 20oz tank Ive taken the gun apart oiled it and cleaned everything inside only asking 100$ i could put it on ebay but that will just take to damn long im not sure on shipping but thats it.....I can give pics of everything

Pdiggs i know but its just to damn late man i ordered back in July no i didnt order it from oaska it was some EVENs place in Tennesse i know this is tottaly bs but i want to fix the damn thing it can be fixed just need to get flow....
Old 02-23-2004, 11:18 PM   #6
94_AcCoRd_EX
Insomniac Moderator

Ahh, thought it was a new marker that was only used once. You sure you can't tell me what kind of barrel it is?

--Need hosting for your pics on HST? PM me...--
94_AcCoRd_EX is offline   Reply With Quote