::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > Honda / Acura Cars > Civic/Del Sol
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 12-09-2002, 08:42 PM   #1
xvietxkhmerxboix

Got into a Wreck!!!!

I got into a wreck today someone hit the drive side in the bacc, ass hole was on his cell phone and didn't see me wat a *****. Well hey how much money by guessing do you think I'll get out of my insurance company? Help me out guys so they don't try and screw me over.......

I got full Coverage with farmers?]

Click on the link for the pix?

http://www.boomspeed.com/vkb2/windeswreck.jpg
Old 12-09-2002, 09:46 PM   #2
a96710

Depends on how bad it is...my sister got hit in the pass. side rear and it didn't look bad but the insurance company said it cost too much to fix and gave us the value of the car
a96710 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2002, 09:53 PM   #3
a96710

Of course I didn't see that link for the pic before I posted...lol. My sister's was worse but not by much
a96710 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2002, 10:04 PM   #4
alpine3069

well just think you have to get a new quarter panel maybe a bumber plus the paint and the cost of somebody painting it. will be prob around a 1000 or more.
Old 12-09-2002, 10:38 PM   #5
94_AcCoRd_EX
Insomniac Moderator

Hard to guess the damage, just go get some free estimates...

--Need hosting for your pics on HST? PM me...--
94_AcCoRd_EX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2002, 01:47 PM   #6
ShagginJet

I'd guess about a 2k job.. people are gonna rip you off just for the fun of it. Doesn't look that bad though.

I got hit on sunday night... Some f**king lady cut into my lane as we went around a conrer, i slammed on my brakes, locked it up, and she clipped my front bumper. Bumper is pretty scratched up, besides that nothing at all. We stoppeed about 100 feet up the road, inspected the damage, with my stock black bumers you can barely tell. She had a newer accord with the painted bumers, could so tell on her car... HAHA. She's all like what happen, i was like maybe you should pay attention if you're going to be driving. She's was all dumb founded, so i gave her more. If you're going to change lanes, or drift into a nother lane, LOOOOK!! she was all like, whatever and got in her car and drove off... well it was her fault, and she has some damage, so good for her.

http://63.249.135.19/hdrive/car/index.htm
ShagginJet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2002, 02:48 PM   #7
xvietxkhmerxboix

Hey guys thanks for the help, and I'm felling yah about that lady **** her. Damn I hate sorry drivers but somthang I am to so I shouldn't hate but I'm still pissed off at that dude, hello have you ever heard of free hand cell. Where yah got it in your ear or somethang like that. Thanks again guys I'll put up dates later of wat is done to it after the shop...