::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Shifting Gears - Off Topic Discussions
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 04-03-2003, 01:21 PM   #1
TerKel00

BO? What do you think? lol

OK Im in a goofy mood today...my bf and I had a "discussion" last night about the smell of b.o. He thinks it smells like onions. I think it just smells like azz. What do yal think?? hahahhaa!!

Kelly~
Old 04-03-2003, 01:34 PM   #2
KwikR6
Mind Blowing

I think your both right.
Smelly like onions and ass mixed.

The epitome of stupidity is expressed so fluidly with the shity lyric theory you try to spit at me.

I CAN'T WAIT FOR SUMMER!!!
KwikR6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2003, 01:39 PM   #3
Racing Rice
Project Combat Honda

Re: BO? What do you think? lol

Quote:
Originally posted by TerKel00
OK Im in a goofy mood today...my bf and I had a "discussion" last night about the smell of b.o. He thinks it smells like onions. I think it just smells like azz. What do yal think?? hahahhaa!!

Kelly~

A lot of it depends on the person with the B.O. in most cases, I would have to say it smells like azz..
Old 04-03-2003, 01:49 PM   #4
SolPol

Definitely onions. That's why I hate onions.
Old 04-03-2003, 02:16 PM   #5
msvtec14

I really can't put my finger on what BO smells like but I can tell you that I just think it's rude of people to walk around smelling like that. Every morning, I stop at the store and get gas and coffee. And there's this REALLY smelly guy. He's pretty much always wearing the same clothes and he just smells more and more every day. And I know that he's not poor by any means because he has a really nice truck. I've started something called The Smelly Guy Files and I pretty much document this guy and the level of his stank and I took pictures secretly in my car yesterday morning. There's several people that are in this with me.
Old 04-03-2003, 02:46 PM   #6
TerKel00

LOL....some other food smells like bo..I cant think of it!! But I Know microwave popcorn smells like sweaty socks. hahahah!!

Kelly~
Old 04-03-2003, 02:53 PM   #7
msvtec14

I think that curry stuff can smell like the BO sometimes.
Old 04-03-2003, 04:06 PM   #8
shiznikchik69

i can't tell u wat B.O smells like, cuz my sense of smell is shot:o
-like my dogs get sprayed by skunks all the time, don't smell a thing
-today in skool, someone put pens and jolly rancher wrappers in the microwaves at skool & i guess the smell was everywhere and ppls were sayin it smelled like baby dirreah and pee mixed
-i've had people shove a cup full of crap (seriously) in my face and i cudn't smell it
-people have come to my house and said it smelled like EXTREMLY stong "grass" and i never smelled it

I'm weird
Old 04-03-2003, 05:47 PM   #9
GirlRacer

this is funny, but the smell of chili reminds me ALOT of B.O.
Old 04-03-2003, 05:51 PM   #10
ebpda9
Repost Wagon

B.O. ??? what does it stands for ?

ebpda9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2003, 05:54 PM   #11
GirlRacer

BODY ODOR
Old 04-03-2003, 06:33 PM   #12
ShEaNy

LOl...smells like rotten onions with some ass....and maybe a musty smell...lol
ShEaNy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2003, 07:14 PM   #13
firstgeardude

i guess both

the nastiest smell is rotten potatoes
Old 04-03-2003, 07:27 PM   #14
pdiggitydogg
Yahoo Watashi wa kattaze!

i dont think about it...it just stinks...
pdiggitydogg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2003, 09:00 PM   #15
cashizslick

I have no idea what BO smells like - i am perfectly clean, my body always smells great, and that also goes for everybody i know - ( onions+Azz )
Old 04-03-2003, 10:24 PM   #16
Kyle
elyK

BO is a scent in it's self...it doesn't smell like anything but BO

EXPLORE THE TRUTH
Kyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2003, 10:25 PM   #17
pauls-si

I say onions with a dash of ass...
Old 04-03-2003, 11:51 PM   #18
Daviso27
3rd Gear

It smells like "Hot Garbage"
Daviso27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2003, 03:12 AM   #19
mylittlecivic

Quote:
Originally posted by msvtec14
I really can't put my finger on what BO smells like but I can tell you that I just think it's rude of people to walk around smelling like that. Every morning, I stop at the store and get gas and coffee. And there's this REALLY smelly guy. He's pretty much always wearing the same clothes and he just smells more and more every day. And I know that he's not poor by any means because he has a really nice truck. I've started something called The Smelly Guy Files and I pretty much document this guy and the level of his stank and I took pictures secretly in my car yesterday morning. There's several people that are in this with me.

LoL Youre always telling some crazy story. And B.O. well theres one word about how it smells RANK haha.

Quote:
Originally posted by KwikR6 but..what do i know..i'm drunk...

Quote:
Originally posted by ChrisCantSkate
.."Fer crissakes, Paddy, that's yer air freshener!"
Quote:
Originally posted by KwikR6
I'm not white. I'm Canadian.
mylittlecivic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2003, 06:58 AM   #20
ChrisCantSkate
Thought Police

well, thankfuly nothing really smells like B.O. so you cannot get the small anywhere else, but i think the smell of B.O. is about on severity of a medium grade fart. not eye watering, but not unplesently funny

Many dreams come true, and some have silver linings.
I live for my dreams and a pocket full of gold.
ChrisCantSkate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2003, 10:34 AM   #21
TerKel00

Quote:
Originally posted by pauls-si
I say onions with a dash of ass...

Dude...Im sitting here at work in my lil cubicle and then I read this..I freaking lost it!! ...a dash of ass!! I had tears pouring down my face for 5 mins straight I was laughing so hard..wow...ok breath....breath....

I thought of it! BO smells like Thai food!! ACK!!!

This is histerical!

Kelly~
Old 04-04-2003, 11:44 AM   #22
msvtec14

farts are the worst.
Old 04-04-2003, 11:58 AM   #23
ChrisCantSkate
Thought Police

Quote:
farts are the worst.

your own farts are funny, everyone elses are gross

Many dreams come true, and some have silver linings.
I live for my dreams and a pocket full of gold.
ChrisCantSkate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2003, 12:08 PM   #24
msvtec14

Quote:
Originally posted by ChrisCantSkate
your own farts are funny, everyone elses are gross

Oh, I agree. It's funny as hell when people fart and you can hear it and it's all loud but the smell is just terrible. I don't even want to smell my own. I was in my bathroom last night cleaning nail polish of my feet on the edge of my bathtub and my friend came in and I thought that she was just peeing but she was taking care of the other business and she gave no warning and I got really pissed off and threw all the Q Tips at her and walked out.
Old 04-04-2003, 12:20 PM   #25
TerKel00

Quote:
Oh, I agree. It's funny as hell when people fart and you can hear it and it's all loud but the smell is just terrible. I don't even want to smell my own. I was in my bathroom last night cleaning nail polish of my feet on the edge of my bathtub and my friend came in and I thought that she was just peeing but she was taking care of the other business and she gave no warning and I got really pissed off and threw all the Q Tips at her and walked out.

LMFAO!! My bf and I have been dating for a lil over a month and he lets them rip without knowing it while he's taking a nap on the couch. I could have died the first time it happened I was laughing so hard. I told him a couple weeks after and hes like "Yeah I probably thought I was in my own bed" and Im thinking to mylself "His poor roomates"!! hahahha!! And he wants to know why I cant fart in front of him...I just cant!!...that wont be for another couple months! LOL

Kelly~
Old 04-04-2003, 02:04 PM   #26
msvtec14

Quote:
Originally posted by TerKel00
LMFAO!! My bf and I have been dating for a lil over a month and he lets them rip without knowing it while he's taking a nap on the couch. I could have died the first time it happened I was laughing so hard. I told him a couple weeks after and hes like "Yeah I probably thought I was in my own bed" and Im thinking to mylself "His poor roomates"!! hahahha!! And he wants to know why I cant fart in front of him...I just cant!!...that wont be for another couple months! LOL

Kelly~

Yeah, I was doing a french manicure on my toes and that's a lengthy process and I guess she just did not feel the need to wait anymore. We've been best friends for 15 years and we basically live at one another's houses so it wasn't that she'd do that in front of me that disgusted me. I just had no clue and I was taken aback. Because you and your BF have been best friends, I could see how you would feel comfortable doing that in front of him but me and my BF don't have that advantage. I mean we knew one another but I can't say that we knew each other that well before we ever got together. Just somewhat. If he let one fly in front of me, I would probably just laugh but I don't think that I could float one around him.
Old 04-04-2003, 02:06 PM   #27
ebpda9
Repost Wagon

ohhh boy now we're talking farts my brother is the master of those. one night we were coming from a store in my car when helets one out so lud at first i thought my muffler fell down or something, then the stench. i had to open all the windows in 36 degree weather and downpuoring. not fun at all

ebpda9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2003, 02:20 PM   #28
msvtec14

Quote:
Originally posted by hondaman-iac
ohhh boy now we're talking farts my brother is the master of those. one night we were coming from a store in my car when helets one out so lud at first i thought my muffler fell down or something, then the stench. i had to open all the windows in 36 degree weather and downpuoring. not fun at all

ROFL! And you know that the fact that it was raining made it worse because it all goes into the moist air. It hangs around in the moist air for longer because it can't float away all fast. That's my theory at least.
Old 04-04-2003, 03:03 PM   #29
TerKel00

Quote:
Originally posted by hondaman-iac

Good lord this is so funny!! Are you sure that was your brother or was it YOU! lol...I have to post this joke...its a classic! I almost died reading it the first time..hopefully you guys will get the same enjoyment. hehehe

*Avon Calling*
An Avon Lady was delivering products in a high-rise and was riding in the elevator. Suddenly, she had the powerful urge to fart. Since no one was in the elevator, she let it go - and it was a doozy.

Of course, the elevator then stopped at the next floor, so she quickly used some Avon Pine-Scented Spray to cover up the smell. A man entered the elevator and immediately made a face.

"Holy cow! What's that smell?"

"I don't know, sir. I don't smell anything. What does it smell like to you?"

"Like someone crapped a Christmas tree."

Kelly~
Old 04-04-2003, 03:14 PM   #30
msvtec14

ROFL. That's why you should not fart in elavators.
Old 04-04-2003, 03:18 PM   #31
Kyle
elyK

Whenever i can fart and get away with it...i do...i just love when people are sneering around trying to find out who farted...just pure fun

EXPLORE THE TRUTH
Old 04-04-2003, 03:29 PM   #32
msvtec14

Quote:
Originally posted by Kyle
Whenever i can fart and get away with it...i do...i just love when people are sneering around trying to find out who farted...just pure fun

Yeah and then you get into the rules of "who ever smelt it, dealt it" and "who ever denied it, supplied it"...
Old 04-04-2003, 08:15 PM   #33
Kyle
elyK

lol, yeah...thats classic

EXPLORE THE TRUTH