::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Shifting Gears - Off Topic Discussions
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 03-08-2004, 05:33 PM   #1
Civickid0to60

Something we can all agree on.

I think it's fair to say that we all hate kids who hate kids that are into cars. (think about it, resay it.) Ok, now that you know what the thread is about....

I really can't stand kids who dog on people's hobbies. For instance there are a lot of rednecks in my town, all of which talk shit to the import AND domestic drivers who mod their cars. i.e.

Yo thats mad fast and furious shit huk huk. Which is usually followed by a smart ass comment from myself like, hey at least its faster then ur john deere goat fawker.

Or kids who are like, why would you do all that to your car? You live in (ur counties name here) county.

Basically I just cannot stand kids who would actually talk shit about something they know absolutely nothing about? I think it is human nature for people to pick out others' flaws and elaborate on one or all of them. And if they can't find any that have any meaning then they will pick on their hobbies. Like band kids, or gothic kids what have you. I just think that in general no matter what your into, if you get picked on because of it, it is by the same insecure people.

Maybe its an issue of jealousy, ingnorance, or maybe even fear. But, regardless I don't think its right. Grant it, im not a goth kid nor do i hang out with them but just cause they are diff. doesnt mean they need to get badgered.

Same goes for me and my friends who drive nice cars, which some assholes dont like so we get picked on (its only by like 4 assholes and there are like 20 of us.) but regardless its all the same. I hate these kinds of people, i really do.....maybe even more then kids that drive with more then 2 fog lights on there car, or kids with unpainted body kits....yea, i really do hate them more then those kids. Anyone else have any opinions? Stories, etc... on this?
Old 03-08-2004, 08:11 PM   #2
Fatal070

Dude I totally agree with you....
Old 03-08-2004, 09:34 PM   #3
MAXed Out
6th Gear

Ur right man! CAn't stand them either.
1997 Maxima SE 5spd, Stillen Body Kit, Warpspeed Y & B pipes, Magnaflow Muffler, Koni Yellows & Tein S-tech springs, JVC Headunit, Directed 7" in dash screen,Stillen Intake, red/clear tail lights, AE mod, Paceseter STS, EL-Glow Gauges, Clutchmasters FX300 Clutch, rebuilt tranny, 19" Mille Miglia Evo 5's with Pirelli Pzero's(summer), 18" Hp D-10 hyper silver wrapped in Goodyear ultra HPR, SPW front strut bar, Helios 7000k HID, Motostorm UDP, Viper 5000Vx alarm, 2 12" PowerClass 124 subs, Kenwood 1200 Watt amp, DVD Changer
MAXed Out is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2004, 09:36 PM   #4
ebpda9
Repost Wagon

^your maxima sucks

ebpda9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2004, 09:38 PM   #5
B16DoHcCrx033003
4th Gear

OMFAO, that was mean.... but funny...
B16DoHcCrx033003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2004, 09:38 PM   #6
MAXed Out
6th Gear

I know it does but it ate ur accord!
1997 Maxima SE 5spd, Stillen Body Kit, Warpspeed Y & B pipes, Magnaflow Muffler, Koni Yellows & Tein S-tech springs, JVC Headunit, Directed 7" in dash screen,Stillen Intake, red/clear tail lights, AE mod, Paceseter STS, EL-Glow Gauges, Clutchmasters FX300 Clutch, rebuilt tranny, 19" Mille Miglia Evo 5's with Pirelli Pzero's(summer), 18" Hp D-10 hyper silver wrapped in Goodyear ultra HPR, SPW front strut bar, Helios 7000k HID, Motostorm UDP, Viper 5000Vx alarm, 2 12" PowerClass 124 subs, Kenwood 1200 Watt amp, DVD Changer
Old 03-08-2004, 09:39 PM   #7
C's 94 InTeGrA
4th Gear

LOL.... he has a point
Old 03-08-2004, 09:43 PM   #8
MAXed Out
6th Gear

Quote:
Originally posted by B16DoHcCrx033003
OMFAO, that was mean.... but funny...

i think hondaman-iac and that GT40FIED should hook up or something cause they have something in common "cant stand shit that is better then their own"
Old 03-08-2004, 09:48 PM   #9
C's 94 InTeGrA
4th Gear

well u know ur bro loves ya so u dont have to worry about him hatin ur car. Now on the other hand with the other guy then ya i dont know what to say about that
Old 03-08-2004, 09:51 PM   #10
MAXed Out
6th Gear

I know my bro is mah dog and with out him my integra would of been stock and maybe i would i would drive some POS. So props to Hondaman-iac!
Old 03-08-2004, 09:53 PM   #11
cashizslick

Well, i think that people who hate having a nice looking car are Introverted Cave-Dwelling Loserz who are affraid of attention.
Old 03-08-2004, 10:11 PM   #12
4doorspeedman

Modifing your car is a satement about you but alot of people say we are just trying to get atention and that its a waste of time. And yes there is a little bit of hey look what ive done to this little family car but i dont see any more vanity in modifying your car than slaping a "My child is an honor student at who the hell cares grade school" on the mini van.

O ya and to anyone out there, no its not ok to put the body kit on the car for a few weeks til ya ge the mony to paint it makes us all look bad. When i see that I just shake my head in shame for him and everyone that has to see his stupidity
Old 03-08-2004, 10:20 PM   #13
GeneralDzur

"I think it is human nature for people to pick out others' flaws and elaborate on one or all of them."

True that.

- Dzur
Old 03-08-2004, 11:41 PM   #14
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

Quote:
Originally posted by Acura_86
i think hondaman-iac and that GT40FIED should hook up or something cause they have something in common "cant stand shit that is better then their own"

Actually I do catch Stefan on AIM occassionally...cool guy. As for your Maxima being better than mine...whatever you say man. I'll remember that next time I put it on the bumper.

As for these kids of which you speak...I can honestly say no one's ever given me shit about my car. People who don't understand why I put money into it will ask why...but they just don't get it (or cars at all for that matter). So in this matter I must simply shrug.
1984 1/2 Mustang GT350 #842, Faster than you...nuff said

Anna Fan Club President/Dictator

Someday, in the event that mankind actually figures out what it is that this world actually revoles around, thousands of people are going to be shocked and perplexed that it was not them. Sometimes this includes me.

"If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever." - George Orwell

Welcome to the new Amerika
GT40FIED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2004, 03:02 PM   #15
MAXed Out
6th Gear

Quote:
Originally posted by GT40FIED
Actually I do catch Stefan on AIM occassionally...cool guy. As for your Maxima being better than mine...whatever you say man. I'll remember that next time I put it on the bumper.

I never said shit about ur mustang bro actually from what my bro told me that thing has 600hp or so and i give u props for that but again i have never said anything about it besides that it was a classic.
Old 03-09-2004, 07:33 PM   #16
vtracer20

i totally agree with all of you....people dont understand what it is to make something u drive everyday and make it into something you fall in love with...i mean i know i dont have the fastest car but shit i mine as well make it look good and hopefully make it faster later on...it's soo addicting to mod a car u fall in love with...you should see my friends a4...he's like in love with it even though he just spend 4-5g's on repairing the engine, what a car does to a person is just out of the word...to have something that you made, that you built, no one understands it unless they actually do it...i can read about other people car projects all fucking day, i'm soo fasinated in teh process of making something (family sedan) into a quick fucking thing