Go Back   HSTuners > Tech Talk > Electronics/Sound/Security Systems
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 04-22-2002, 07:15 PM   #1
C's 94 InTeGrA
4th Gear

Finally found my system i want and just bought it

Ok well i had a post a while back about me maybe thinking of kickers and then Pioneers well heres wat i just picked up tonight:

3 Pioneer 12's dual voiced coiled 800 watts each
1 Pioneer GM X526 300 watt amp
1 Pioneer GM X554 760 watt amp
Dynomat Trunk kit
2 Strike Caps bass capacters
and a Pioneer 9300 Cd player

Thanx to all who put in opinions and recommdations i think ill have fun with this stuff! LOL it will be in thursday
C's 94 InTeGrA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2002, 07:25 PM   #2
94_AcCoRd_EX
Insomniac Moderator

Sounds like a nice system. Good luck installing it!

--Need hosting for your pics on HST? PM me...--
94_AcCoRd_EX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2002, 10:06 PM   #3
C's 94 InTeGrA
4th Gear

it better be after wat i paid for everything... then installing it is going to take time with the Dynomat and all.. i got the trunk kit and i will use that plus ill hvae some left over for my interior like where my 5x9's are thats the worest place i need it. i got a really good deal on the woofers caus they guy is like the nicest giuy i have met nad i have bought tons of shit off of him he gave me a deal back. so i was happy.

Chris
94 Integra
Old 04-22-2002, 10:07 PM   #4
Accord

just wondering...what made you choose the pioneer over the kicker?
Old 04-23-2002, 12:18 PM   #5
Accord Man
THE GENERAL

Congrats on your purchase!

I was kinda wondering the same as -Accord- ?!
HondaStyle.com Babysitter's Club Member #0

Soon to be >Dr Max Immuh<
Accord Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2002, 02:21 PM   #6
C's 94 InTeGrA
4th Gear

Well now that u bring that up ill tell ya.. Well one is i could never get a good deal on a set and ones that i thought where good but wasnt.. Plus i have had never had expericence or anything with them so i just thought since i knew the guy with the audio shop has them same ones i got in his show car they sound good and put out a good beat and plus i got a very good deal $115 each sub. now can that be a deal. and them are the 800 watt dual voiced coiled ones.. Plus if i was going to get a complete system i wanted it all to be the same name product. plus i got good deals on big amps and all. i mean it will sounds good and al i dont want anything fancy ya know wat i mean just something that bumps and is a good price. i dont need no 220$ each sub for just a daily drive to school and all i just want something to do the job. so thats why.. i eman i love kicker and i have heard a lot form u guys about them but i just dont have the money some of these guys are offering me for them.

Chris
94 Integra
Old 04-24-2002, 02:12 AM   #7
Maxvla

sounds like a pretty good system... all pioneer... hm.
you know... matching name badges isn't everything.
the deck is nice if your blind... cause you can actually see the dolphins jumping onto your shifter even if blind. kinda weird to operate sounds decent. im just not a big fan of graphics. if i want some razzle dazzle in my stereo i'd get an alpine dvd deck and slap in some fast and furious (gag me)

those pioneer dvc subs haven't really impressed me but they are solid performers. can't go wrong with those. but 3? hmm.

btw. kickers arent all that expensive... think about it. the 3 subs you bought = $345. you coulda had one great 15" that would sound better. (possibly)

now don't get me wrong. im not dog'n your purchase... just putting my spin on things.

>>Later>>

ps. if i get a system thats all jensen it'll sound amazing won't it? lol. j/k.
Old 04-24-2002, 12:45 PM   #8
C's 94 InTeGrA
4th Gear

I know but i mean i dont really want nothing huge and 15's would like kill my car. besdeis i would get 2 if i was to get them. but thanx i love the 9300 deck. its swet its better than my JVC i have now.. Jenson! haha thats funny. i had a Jenson amp 570 and the thing was a pos i was running 2 MTX 12's with it but i sold it for $140 to some kid. i heard they catch on fire s o iwas like ok goodbye amp.

Chris
94 Teg
Old 04-24-2002, 09:16 PM   #9
Maxvla

... why does everyone think i am saying more than one 15?
i have never said anything about more than one 15 in any post on this site. one 15 is plenty of bass for anyone other than people that compete.

... im in a pissy mood. so don't take offense.
Old 04-25-2002, 12:58 PM   #10
black95gs-t

well you could have 2 15's and it could still not be as loud as 2 12's. depending on which ones they were and what amp you use and box design is also very important. dang man. remind me not to mess with you. j/p hey man, parents will annoy the hell outta ya till the day they die. and even after that most of the time.

"Hearts and minds gents.... And if that doesn't work, two in the heart and one in the mind."

"Life sucks.....so drop your pants and let the good times roll!" Mycivicjust8u
black95gs-t is offline   Reply With Quote