::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > Honda / Acura Cars > Accord
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 05-06-2002, 04:40 PM   #1
Jakethesnake

This is funny

Well i dont know if you'll find this funny but i was laughing histerically yesterday....okay so in the beginning i got my front left/rigth axle shaft assemblies replaces and yesterday after driving fron UCONN and still had another 150 miles to go my driver side axle shaft breaks....woohooo so i'm stuck on I 91 for like 30 min before someone finally stops and gives me a ride down to the nearest tow place....so now i gotta pay 100 dollars for the tow....plus install of the nwe part...i dont think i'll have to pay for the part because it's got a warrenty on it....just thought i would share that.....plus i had to wait 4 hours for my rents to pick me up and bring me to school...damn what a boring day...oh well....****in accords...oh yeah antoher thing....my friend smoked a civic ex a week ago..it was soo funny we had 4 people in him maxima and he was alone in his civic, the first time my friend spun the tires but still blew him appart and the second time we took it more seriously and totally fuked him up hehe....i was laughtin soo hard....you should of seen it...this kid had like gauges and shit......hehe......then after we beat him twice he like flew by us going like 100 and cutting us off....what a soar looser.....WOOHOO
Old 05-06-2002, 07:18 PM   #2
94AccordEx-R

correct me if i'm wrong, but i think maxima's have way more power than a civic. but cool story..haha musta been a shitty day
Old 05-06-2002, 09:04 PM   #3
Maxvla

civic 4 cylinder - maxima 6 cylinder who do you think is going to win stock vs. stock?
Old 05-06-2002, 09:42 PM   #4
ShEaNy

didn't he say he had gauges? maybe not stock? but ya nissans are getting crazyier by the minute...nice kill...
ShEaNy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2002, 10:19 PM   #5
Jakethesnake

yeah he deff had gauges...but i dont know what for??? he didn't have exhaust or nothing..but this kid was like determined to win adn when he got rapped, he was pissed...it was a fun night....we had over 1000lbs extra in the car too....so you do the math, i think maxima's weight like 3500-4000
Old 05-07-2002, 08:18 AM   #6
spoogenet

Quote:
Originally posted by Maxvla
civic 4 cylinder - maxima 6 cylinder who do you think is going to win stock vs. stock?

Not really. My friend's '95 Accord EX with short ram intake and DC Sports headers is just as fast as a Buick Park Avenue with a supercharged 6, actually the Accord is ever so slightly faster.

But the Maxima 6 is a very good powerplant. I almost bought one, but Nissan sucks when it comes to customization and prices...not to mention they said they couldn't get me a 6sp for a while. So I bought the Accord.

b