::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Photo Exchange
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 03-26-2003, 09:33 PM   #1
Operatic

my civic..... woohoo

heres my civic, what ya see is what ya get, nothing to extreame about it. I just got it back today, and man, it was the best feeling ever. There's a little sample picture below, just follow the link to look at some more if ya fancy. enjoy =)

http://www.geocities.com/operatic98/car/car.htm

hehe, before i forget. For only having it for one day, i've gotten flipped off twice by guys in mustangs, and a bunch of dirty looks by various other people. Oh the joys of small towns. I figure by the end of summer, someone will have either tried to jack it, or damage it in some way. I'm taking a guess what the general reaction that i got today just driving home from school. Oh ya, i skipped half of the school day to get it =) now thats called dedacation (if i spelt that right, meh)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg online.jpg (78.9 KB, 110 views)
Old 03-26-2003, 09:46 PM   #2
OPAKRACING

they gave ya dirty looks cause ya need some rims, some springs, and some engine, mods, lol

the kit looks awesome tho, nice job on the exterior

how old are ya?
Old 03-26-2003, 09:48 PM   #3
Civic98

looks nice man.....now u should get some nice wheels and upgrade ur tails........anyways how much did u spent on ur body kit ??
Old 03-26-2003, 09:48 PM   #4
Civic98

oh yeah and how dark are ur windows (what %)??
Old 03-26-2003, 09:57 PM   #5
Operatic

OPAKRACING

"they gave ya dirty looks cause ya need some rims, some springs, and some engine, mods, lol" i got rims, just don't have any money for tires =( as for springs, i'm not even gonna bother with it this year, i'm just gonna ride high. I'm going for a B16a2 or a B18c1 durning the summer. Cause i figure, by the time i get the springs on, it'll be winter again (which really isn't that likely) so i got the looks, now i just need the go.

"the kit looks awesome tho, nice job on the exterior" thanks!

"how old are ya" just turned 18 last week. and yes, hard work pays off in the end, i have no social life anymore, but it payed off to an extent =P

Civic98
_____

"looks nice man.....now u should get some nice wheels and upgrade ur tails........anyways how much did u spent on ur body kit ??" I got wheels, 17" Konig Toxxins (chrome plated, can't be tough without chromed alloy) as for my tails, i need to go pick up some SI tails, i'm not a big euro light fan. My bodykit cost me 800, its wings west avenger if you curious.

"oh yeah and how dark are ur windows (what %)??" ya know.... i don't exactly remember, it was the first thing i did, and that was about a year ago. its not that dark, you can see through it, just not at night =P
Old 03-26-2003, 10:13 PM   #6
pauls-si

Nice ......is it a wings west kit?
Old 03-26-2003, 10:19 PM   #7
Operatic

yup, front / rear bumpers and side skirts are wings west. as for the air ducts thats porsche boxter all the way =) and i'm sure you know what kind of fenders those are by now =P
Old 03-26-2003, 11:40 PM   #8
ShEaNy

nice body kit...get those rims on asap..
ShEaNy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2003, 05:19 AM   #9
Operatic

don't worry sheany_91accord, should be on before the end of april. i'll post pics again once i get em on.
Old 03-27-2003, 07:19 AM   #10
Racing Rice
Project Combat Honda

Nice wheels!
Old 03-28-2003, 10:45 AM   #11
KwikR6
Mind Blowing

Quote:
Originally posted by Racing Rice
Nice wheels!

yeah....haha
it's all good..
I would have lowered it and put wheels on first.
Oh wait...I did..haha

The epitome of stupidity is expressed so fluidly with the shity lyric theory you try to spit at me.

I CAN'T WAIT FOR SUMMER!!!
KwikR6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2003, 05:13 PM   #12
Operatic

na, i'm feeling the kit a lot. i don't think the pictures do it any justice as to what it looks like in person.
Old 04-09-2003, 09:00 PM   #13
MAXed Out
6th Gear

Nice car. The kit looks pretty good. My oppinion get the Civic Si Spoiler on that thing the rims and sugestion for springs go with coilovers. It will take you like 5 minutes to raise it and lower it.
Get a nice exhaust too. Just an oppinion
1997 Maxima SE 5spd, Stillen Body Kit, Warpspeed Y & B pipes, Magnaflow Muffler, Koni Yellows & Tein S-tech springs, JVC Headunit, Directed 7" in dash screen,Stillen Intake, red/clear tail lights, AE mod, Paceseter STS, EL-Glow Gauges, Clutchmasters FX300 Clutch, rebuilt tranny, 19" Mille Miglia Evo 5's with Pirelli Pzero's(summer), 18" Hp D-10 hyper silver wrapped in Goodyear ultra HPR, SPW front strut bar, Helios 7000k HID, Motostorm UDP, Viper 5000Vx alarm, 2 12" PowerClass 124 subs, Kenwood 1200 Watt amp, DVD Changer
MAXed Out is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2003, 09:45 PM   #14
Operatic

i like the spoiler free look. but i do enjoy most o.e.m. spoilers. i'm thinkin of getting eibach springs, cause i live in an area where i get winter for about 4 months, and ive tried to talk to people about the coil overs rusting, and i never get a clear response. as for an exhaust, i'm not wasteing my money on that engine. going to a junkyard to go pick me up some sweet ol' usdm b16a2 action. or if luck pervails, a nice b18c1. then its off to turbo land =P
Old 04-09-2003, 10:07 PM   #15
MAXed Out
6th Gear

that sounds good. good luck
1997 Maxima SE 5spd, Stillen Body Kit, Warpspeed Y & B pipes, Magnaflow Muffler, Koni Yellows & Tein S-tech springs, JVC Headunit, Directed 7" in dash screen,Stillen Intake, red/clear tail lights, AE mod, Paceseter STS, EL-Glow Gauges, Clutchmasters FX300 Clutch, rebuilt tranny, 19" Mille Miglia Evo 5's with Pirelli Pzero's(summer), 18" Hp D-10 hyper silver wrapped in Goodyear ultra HPR, SPW front strut bar, Helios 7000k HID, Motostorm UDP, Viper 5000Vx alarm, 2 12" PowerClass 124 subs, Kenwood 1200 Watt amp, DVD Changer
MAXed Out is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2003, 10:12 PM   #16
ebpda9
Repost Wagon

Quote:
Originally posted by Operatic
i like the spoiler free look. but i do enjoy most o.e.m. spoilers. i'm thinkin of getting eibach springs, cause i live in an area where i get winter for about 4 months, and ive tried to talk to people about the coil overs rusting, and i never get a clear response. as for an exhaust, i'm not wasteing my money on that engine. going to a junkyard to go pick me up some sweet ol' usdm b16a2 action. or if luck pervails, a nice b18c1. then its off to turbo land =P

i live in oh and i have snow 5 months a year too, and i'm riding on coilovers. no hitches after a winter with them.

ebpda9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2003, 10:18 PM   #17
Operatic

thanks hondaman-iac, a straight forward answer finally =)