.:HSTuners::

::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Shifting Gears - Off Topic Discussions > Battle of the Sexes
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 03-09-2003, 03:06 AM   #1
SthPerformance

Why Cant i met some nice girls in my area

I hate living in York,Pennsylvania.

Damn stuck up daughters of b**ch's...

I just wish i could met girls who didnt like guys just cause of what they drive and other stupid things like that. And you would exspect this out of a 16 year old girl, unfortuntly these girls tonight were 21 and 23... Ungrateful daughters of b**ch's..
Old 03-09-2003, 04:08 AM   #2
ohiochica

bad night for you too? the ooposite sex and their head games suck! god i think i am gonna just hibernate from the world!

hey just outta curiosity......york anywhere near midland? my family is from midland pa. i am from youngstown ohio. yeah i know ..........hell!

Ohio HST members please read this
ohiochica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2003, 10:45 AM   #3
HNDAGRL

It doens't seem like York, PA is a big city.Sounds like their are some spoiled brats there.But I would think that not being such a large city their would be more girls not so materialistic...that want their Gucci and only like guys just cause of what they drive and other stupid things like that.
You'll meet that right girl even if its not in York.Unfortunetly not all girls have totally matured at 21 or 23 so whatever age she may be just make sure you have the right girl.Sometimes girls flaws may not be so obvious.
If your at a hot/trendy place then you know what type of people you will meet.If you go out with your friends to a not so high class atmosphere the less brats that are going to be there you see.
If these girls are just straight out snoobish and bi*chy then just avoid that, but you know some girls are real nice but come off kinda I'm too good for you, but sometimes its just a way as not to seem so easy and approachable.
Old 03-09-2003, 12:38 PM   #4
SthPerformance

Yeah york isnt that big and its not that small either...
York is about 30 minutes south of Harrisburg. I guess thats sorda mid-land ..

Welp i am going over to a friends house to shoot some pool and talk. I shall return sometime in the near future.
Old 03-09-2003, 04:44 PM   #5
mt.biker

good girls, in your area... haha thats funny. It always seems the grass is greener on the otherside mate. I dont know why it seems hard to find good people, men or women. It just seems that the good people are now few and far between and often the people that appear to be "good people" turn out not to be... i guess it just the way things work. I dont know if things have changed over time, I know in Toronto it just seems people are to busy with themselves. Maybe its like that other places to, I'm not sure.
Old 03-09-2003, 10:05 PM   #6
DsBlu01CivEX

hmmmmm.....I can't say that all the girls that live in York are stuck up...considering I'm a non-stuck up girl that acutally does live in York. (I do agree that living here totally sucks ass and that 98% of the girls living in York are stuck up lil b!tches). I totally agree that it depends on where you meet the girls though. Like say if you're out on the Circuit (you know what I'm talkin about)...girls out there are most likely gonna be the car whores that you mentioned earlier that only are interested in you for your car. Don't sweat it...you'll find the girl you're supposed to be with...but for now, make the most of it and have fun with your life.

http://www.myspace.com/kenike
DsBlu01CivEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2003, 10:32 PM   #7
SthPerformance

Quote:
Originally posted by DsBlu01CivEX
hmmmmm.....I can't say that all the girls that live in York are stuck up...considering I'm a non-stuck up girl that acutally does live in York. (I do agree that living here totally sucks ass and that 98% of the girls living in York are stuck up lil b!tches). I totally agree that it depends on where you meet the girls though. Like say if you're out on the Circuit (you know what I'm talkin about)...girls out there are most likely gonna be the car whores that you mentioned earlier that only are interested in you for your car. Don't sweat it...you'll find the girl you're supposed to be with...but for now, make the most of it and have fun with your life.

Yeah i see what you mean... Guess i should get my act strait and start going to church, maybe i can find a good one there. "hehe"
Old 03-09-2003, 10:49 PM   #8
ebpda9
Repost Wagon

nooooooooo, church girls are toooo nice if u know what i mean

ebpda9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2003, 11:26 AM   #9
Whiteclipse99
4th Gear

<-------- Nice girl in York, Pa...not to mention funny, sweet, smart and a pretty good dancer if I do say so myself, hehe

You must not be looking the right places and the "Circuit" certainly isn't one of them!
Old 03-10-2003, 12:29 PM   #10
SthPerformance

I dont go out looking on the circuit... Maybe when i was 16 and a newbie to driving but not now. i havent been on the "circuit" for almost 8 months now..
Old 03-10-2003, 02:23 PM   #11
mt.biker

Quote:
Originally posted by Whiteclipse99
<-------- Nice girl in York, Pa...not to mention funny, sweet, smart and a pretty good dancer if I do say so myself, hehe

You must not be looking the right places and the "Circuit" certainly isn't one of them!

I didnt' think you hung around the "right places" so to speak... it aint fair putting that on him like that
Old 03-10-2003, 03:18 PM   #12
HNDAGRL

circuit? If someone may elaborate.
Old 03-10-2003, 07:57 PM   #13
zm_dawg

if I was single and was anywhere near PA much less York....i'd be lookin wherever whiteclipse is lol...i'm so new and can't remember her name now...but i'm sure she understands...and will forgive me wholeheartedly
Old 03-10-2003, 09:52 PM   #14
DsBlu01CivEX

Quote:
Originally posted by HNDAGRL
circuit? If someone may elaborate.

Circuit=where all the lil kiddies (sorry to anyone that is in the 16/17 age range) hang out on Friday and Saturday night...Basically all it is is 2 one-way streets running parallel to one another....each street is 2 lanes and is set up fairly well for racing. They take all of their parents' nice cars out there to show off like the car is theirs. It used to be cool back in the day...and there used to be a lot of really nice cars down there...but not anymore. Mostly rednecks with their big @ss trucks and 80s/early 90s mustangs (yet again no offense to anyone that drives a big @ss truck or 80s/early 90s model mustang).

And I didn't say that he was hanging out on the Circuit...I was just using that as an example of where to find car whores if you're looking for one. Which he obviously isn't.

Soooo....just where are you "looking" for nice girls and end up meeting the b!tchy ones?

Old 03-11-2003, 07:08 AM   #15
HNDAGRL

Soooo....just where are you "looking" for nice girls and end up meeting the b!tchy ones?
I'm wondering the same.
Thanks for clearing that up for me D.I would have never guessed that
Old 03-11-2003, 07:22 AM   #16
SthPerformance

I really dont go out looking, i figure i will meet the right one when time comes... Its just the girls that i do met whenever and where ever they seem to always be stuck up .
Old 03-11-2003, 10:14 AM   #17
DsBlu01CivEX

Quote:
Originally posted by SthPerformance
I really dont go out looking, i figure i will meet the right one when time comes... Its just the girls that i do met whenever and where ever they seem to always be stuck up .

Nah I completely understand. Most of the guys I meet around here don't know how to treat a girl correctly and are for the most part "players" if I may be so bold to call them that.

Zm_dawg...her name is Erin.

And Hndagrl...no problem. Back in the day (like when my mom was growin up here) they called it the Loop. Now it's the Circuit. Or when I used to go down there I just told people I was goin downtown and they knew what I meant. It's a York thing. But most areas have cruisin strips they just don't call them retarded things.

Old 03-11-2003, 10:25 AM   #18
pdiggitydogg
Yahoo Watashi wa kattaze!

Quote:

'you know ive got the same problem...but as a friend of mine once told me "you gotta make your own goddamn good times". I think this applies to this situation too...you cant NOT go looking for chics...beause they dont just fall outta the sky. There are decent girls out there...but theyre hard to find.

...I really should listen to my own advice too...but I cant afford a gf right now anyway...gotta save for the swap!
pdiggitydogg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2003, 10:42 AM   #19
SthPerformance

U cant have a g/f cause you saving up for a swap.. thats shaddy... Good girlfriends dont cost money, you show them that you love them and thats about all they could ever ask for. Thats at least what "love and relationship" means to me..... But to each there own...
Old 03-11-2003, 02:11 PM   #20
Whiteclipse99
4th Gear

Quote:
Originally posted by mt.biker
I didnt' think you hung around the "right places" so to speak... it aint fair putting that on him like that

Figures you would have to say something about my comment. I'm starting to see a trend here Rob. I can't say anything anymore without some criticism on your part.
Old 03-11-2003, 02:17 PM   #21
Whiteclipse99
4th Gear

Quote:
Good girlfriends dont cost money, you show them that you love them and thats about all they could ever ask for. Thats at least what "love and relationship" means to me..... But to each there own...

Exactly! Sure it's nice to have a guy spend money on us once and awhile and to return the favor, but spending time with the one you care about should be fullfilling enough.
Old 03-11-2003, 02:37 PM   #22
pdiggitydogg
Yahoo Watashi wa kattaze!

^^Dood...its not like I was bein serious...
pdiggitydogg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2003, 03:07 PM   #23
zm_dawg

I knew it was Erin, but I was just to lazy to go back and re-read whereever I learned it from because I don't think I've ever been introduced to anyone or viceversa....but anyways....
You gotta put your time in to find that one special girl....you can't sit home and wiat for her to come to your door...most likely it'll be a guy that will make it happen if he wants it to happen. Can't sit here and sulk cause you don't have her yet....and if you are your just wasting valuable time that you could possibly have w/ someone else....