Go Back   HSTuners > Honda / Acura Cars > Civic/Del Sol
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 11-04-2002, 05:16 PM   #1
hpiman

honda info

and a nice story about honda's must read

Probing the wilderness of Suburbia we have encountered strange tales of a mysterious creature roaming the asphalt covered terrain. My partner and guide Herman has mentioned that a few of the village people (Not the indian or the Biker guy) had mentioned that they have heard real loud growls eminating from the empty streets at night.

When they would go out to look they are confused by what appears a minature light show in a wide array of colors. Naturally the natives belive this to be the second coming of the Grays and proceed to whistle the notes from Close encounters of the Turd kind but to no avail. The beast just howls real loud and moves away slowly.

Herman had also mentioned that these noises had occurred in broad daylight and when approaching the huge dorsal finned creature found that the noises were coming from a huge orifice (it's_anus?) and appeared to howl in pain. Herman said it was probably due to some not yet seen mating ritual that leaves the howler with an enlarged opening.

Hiding among the bushes one hot day with nothing but a cherry slurpee to stave off the dehydration my trusted guide Herman passed me the binoculars and pointed in the direction of what the natives call a "mini-mall". There in broad daylight we caught a heard of these creatures in the open, UncookedRicisOrientalisIgnoramus. They were all gathered in a group and each creature had the huge tail fin on its rear quarters. One had many Eyes or lighst on the front, and it seemed that the Alpha-leader of the group was heard eminating another call over and over. It sounded like "NAAAAAAAWSSSS,NAAAAAAAWSSSS!". Hermans opinion was that it may be trying to call a partner to mate with since the rear opening was not as big as the other members of the group. The creatures seemed to hae been awakened because the distinct howl was eminating from the beasts and they seemed to perform a ritualistic circle dance. Could they be preparing for a kill? Herman moitioned that we should go ahead and get in our vehicle so we have a better chance of survival. As I fired up the motor the heard was seen exiting the mini-mall area and with their buzzing went out onto the streets.

The village natives all held their hands to their ears as the heard drove by. Herman and myself kept a distance away from them to see their behavior. One lane turned into two and two turned three and soo we found ourselves Right next to one of the Beasts!!! For fear I did not look at him and Herman mentioned they were trying to make contact. The creature pointed his finger forward and made the howling noise. Herman advised it may be a way of communicating and did the same. The creature howled a couple more times and moved a little forward. Herman told me he had seen this behavior before and suggested we accelerate at the same time as the creature. Which we did but it seems that the creature was wounded or was one of the weak because as we acccelerated past third gear they did not get any closer to us and fell way back. We slowed down and the creature just flew by us as if they had just found their energy. Strange.

Herman said he expected more from these creatures if he was to believe the legends but all in all they proved to be very dumb animals. Their howling can be likened to the buzzing of a fly best ignored.
Old 11-04-2002, 05:29 PM   #2
a96710

LOL...what the hell
a96710 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2002, 05:30 PM   #3
hpiman

found it on the internet and thought i'd post.
Old 11-04-2002, 05:37 PM   #4
a96710

Are those penis's with red ribbons wrapped around them next to the car? LOL...that's what they look like.
a96710 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2002, 06:08 PM   #5
drdingo21

yea it makes fun of hondas...some assholes posted it before....you know your a loser when you come to a site just to make fun of something....or maybe they have a small penis? and that makes them feel better
drdingo21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2002, 06:22 PM   #6
hpiman

http://www.whack.org/

this is the link to the guys who made it great job on there behalf.
Old 11-04-2002, 08:40 PM   #7
fosters.3

That's a very funny story hpiman!
Old 11-04-2002, 10:21 PM   #8
hpiman

thanks for the praise
Old 11-05-2002, 04:39 PM   #9
slowEJ6

hahahaha, that shiet is good.
slowEJ6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2002, 12:07 AM   #10
pdiggitydogg
Yahoo Watashi wa kattaze!

you people do know that the pic was here before right? some ass put it up rippin on hondas
pdiggitydogg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2002, 12:08 AM   #11
pdiggitydogg
Yahoo Watashi wa kattaze!

lol i finally read the story. nice
pdiggitydogg is offline   Reply With Quote