Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Kill Stories
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-20-2002, 11:44 PM   #1
mt.biker

just out and about... when!

Well i ended up going out downtown with a friend of mine from work;sean. Well we're heading back from getting a burger and i stop at a light. I look over and theres a 2002 Mazda Protege5 (stock from what i can tell) inside there is a guy and what appears to be his gf.

Sean says something and i look at the light its still red... it turns green and the punk is outta there. I'm thinking to myself, we're racing? wtf? anyways i floor it and turn the a/c off in the blink of an eye. Sean says "get the punk dude get him"... "show him whos boss!" Well he got about a car length on me (because i didn't know we was racing) and boom in a few seconds i'm right up there with him. I hear him running through the gears, hes chirpped 2nd and 3rd (i didnt know that car could do that) anyways i'm at the top of second going to 3rd and my car is now pulling on him, we pass him around 60mph. I guess you could say the jump start evened out the advantage my car has.. well we get by him and i have to move over into his lane because i have a parked car in mine. I'm now 3+ cars away from him.. i turn into his lane, put my flashers on and start to slow down (now doing well over 70mph and its a 25 zone). Well at the next light i look over and his gf gives me "i dont know the guy look", now the road makes a 90o turn so i dont think we're going at it again? well the dam punk goes for it and drifts well into my lane.. i then pass him again but this time with my arm out the window as if to give him a push (hehe).

its long, but i was really just a few minutes. For some reason i always get taken by suprise.

edit// i must correct myself.. .he didn't get a car length on me.. i was just a foot off his bumper, but i'm not sure what to call that.