.:HSTuners::

::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Shifting Gears - Off Topic Discussions > Fast and Furious Females
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-15-2002, 12:39 PM   #1
Platinum_Civic

Girlie Girl Racing.

Hey girls. I'm not sure if you read the post before this, but I'm Rachel and I just signed up today. Before I signed up though, I was reading through some of the past posts on a friends computer. One really stuck out at me and it was the posts about Girlie Girl Racing. I wanted to inform the girls of my story that are thinking about joining there club, but are not 100% sure yet. My story WILL be rather long, and might take a few posts to finish it all due to the limited space. Here's my story:
Last year around this time I was at a speed shop getting some parts installed. I had never been to this speed shop before and didn't know anyone working there, so I was surprised when the owner of the shop (a mid-aged female) invited me back to the shop later on that day to help the guys install my parts. I jumped on the innovation and joined them. To make a long story short, after hanging out at this speed for only an hour the owner of the shop pulled me aside and started to tell me how perfect I would be for GirlieGirl racing. She pumped my head up going on and on how "cool" Girlie Girl racing is and so on.
-- Story continued --