Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Shifting Gears - Off Topic Discussions
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-02-2005, 07:26 PM   #1
silver

for your enjoyment

so part of my wonderful job is to sit here at work and receive email and feedback regarding people's stay at my hotel. here are some of the highlights...i have included my responses where appropriate. they are in chronological order of when sent.

Moron #1-
"Why did you take away the complimentary Business Center Internet Access? $4.95 for 15 Minutes!! VERY POOR customer service. I will definitely stay at a Hotel next time with complimentary Business Center Internet Access. This was out of my pocket. Not company reimbursable"

Me-
"I have read your comments regarding your recent stay with us here in Arcadia and wanted to clarify for you that we have never had complimentary business center internet access, or at least during the past two and a half years. The computer that you are referring to is actually run by a third party and was installed at our hotel late last year. Over two years ago for a limited time we had another computer located in our lobby as well that was also a pay per use item. We do offer complimentary internet access in our hotel via a wireless network for all of our guests that is accessible anywhere throughout the property. All you need is a wireless enabled laptop to take advantage of this free amenity.

I just wanted to clarify this issue with you in hopes that if you are presented a choice of where to stay in our area during a future visit, you will know that we did not take away any complimentary amenities.

Best Regards,

Moron #1-
"Well, I just stayed at an Embassy Suites in New York City and they had a business Center with 2 Complimentary Computers in their business center.

Perhaps you should attempt to come outside of your shell and see what works in other Embassy Suites. Also, the tone of your E-Mail was extremely rude, ignorant, and not helpful.

I work for a very large Bank in Pittsburgh. I am also in a very high level position. I am going to work with my Travel Department to ensure that you are taken off the list of preferred Hotels. I will also be writing a letter to a higher authority than you to let them know that my corporation will not be doing business with you in the future.

We know and live the concept of customer focus in our organization. Perhaps you could enroll in some customer focus classes yourself and your hotel may be as successful at your competitors."
Top Secret, Ings+1, J's Racing, Varis, Amuse, ASM, GP Sports, Air Walker, Garage Defend, Kakimoto, BuddyClub, Feel's, Fujitsubo, Porterfield, KG/MM, ORC, Spoon, Mugen, and more than 200 others. If it's in a Hyper Rev, it's in our reach.

http://www.bulletproofautomotive.com
silver is offline   Reply With Quote