Go Back   HSTuners > Honda / Acura Cars > Integra
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-02-2005, 01:17 AM   #1
Prophcy0

Is this too much for a 95 ls?

I wrecked my Civic about a week ago (playing around on icy roads), and I'll find out Monday if it is totaled or not. If it is then I really want to get an Integra. I don't yet know how to drive a manual (friend plans to teach me tomorrow), but even if I do learn I think I want to get an automatic Integra anyway. I don't plan to race or anything of that nature, I just want a nice looking car to drive around. My Civic was a 4dr, so pretty much any kind of an Integra would be an upgrade. Anyway, I was browsing around and found this Integra for sale: http://used-cars.autos.yahoo.com/use...Yj00MSY-#image

It seems to have everything I want - it's silver, lowered, seems to be in great condition, etc. I do plan to replace the wheels and taillights on it if I buy it. Anyway, is $6000 too much for a 95 Integra LS? According to Kelly Blue Book and Edmunds.com this price is a little steep, but as far as I can tell by searching through used cars on the net it's pretty reasonable. I figured I'd ask this forum and see what all of you thought.

Thanks!