.:HSTuners::

::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Shifting Gears - Off Topic Discussions > Battle of the Sexes
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-29-2004, 01:09 AM   #1
Shot 2 Hel

Breakup Rant

About two weeks ago the girlfriend broke up with me. She did this seemingly from nowhere and by a text message. She went to a christian camp and at first it seemed like an evangelist got to her. She broke up with me saying "I was standing in her way of being the type of person that she should." So naturally i was rather upset over this fact. Tonight though i found out that she is now dating another guy that she met at camp, and in her online diary thing she spends most of the page just putting me down. Most of my friends are pissed off about it becuase i was never anything but the best i could be to her and shit like that. The fact that she met another guy at camp and is now dating him completly destroyed my self-esteem. Makes me wonder if I got cheated on while she was away at camp. I try to tell myself no, but the idea keeps coming up. After I found this out about 30 minutes later I was hanging out in town and her new boyfriend ended up there. I shook hands with him and introduced myself, when I found out his name I asked if he was dating a girl named *insert exs name here* and he said he was. I just had to walk away so I wouldn't knock the shit outta him. Not that it was his fault or anything but just because he took what was once "mine." So now I am sitting alone in my sorrow and anger. Sorry for taking up your time, but typing this has made me feel a good bit better.

-Jay