Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > New Kid on the Block
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-26-2004, 12:33 PM   #1
bigbear

Yo

What's up fellas. Heh I have like the worlds most busted 93 civic EX with 94 integra rims on it. I bought it for like $750 a year ago as kinda a project car. Mostly cause my parents weren't gonna buy a car for me and it was available. It has bad body damage and rust and stuff, it's pretty geh.

A year later I need a new clutch but don't want to put money into my nice and slow d16z6. VTEC, but still slow. Contemplating a 16a2 swap, I was really lookin an 18c1, but $1100 more for an extra 10hp and tq lets be real. I have worked very hard to save up $2k cash, and I am wondering from people who have experience with this kinda thing is there really gonna be a noticeable improvement with a swap? Sure a 18c5 there is an obvious difference but i don't have $5k.

I have plans for the car, nothing bolt on though. I despise bolt on hp and think it looks really gay and un-thoughtful. My plans involve a lot of welding, bondo, and electrical work, and paint. It's gonna be hella phat if I ever get the money to do it.

Thats about it for me.