Go Back   HSTuners > Honda / Acura Cars > Civic/Del Sol
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-01-2003, 01:07 PM   #1
IALuder

Hit and Run

Well today around 1140 i hit someone from behind. The person in which i hit drove off and went to the drive threw at BK. she didnt even notice and i hit her at 10-15 MPH. i left my paint and cracked her bumper and she still didnt notice. she was pulling in to the BK parking lot and was i behind her running threw a yellow light. she came to a almost dead stop when i was slowing down. i thought she had pulled far enough into the lot that i stop breaking and start to gian speed and hit her. i went into the lot to swap information and she just drove up to the drive threw and started ordering her food. she was a fat 35-40 yr old wemon/oger. she drove a silver saturn ION. my car on the other hand... after leaving i had to get to my central class which im at now. i took the time to look at my car with my friend roki. we notice i broke the clear corner and headlight holders(were the screw is to keep the light in place), but didnt crack the light or clear corner. the bumper got scratchs and silver paint on it. the hood is bent up on the right side. not to far up just a little bit. and the fender is fine i believe i never took the time to really look at it. i had to make it to class on time.

so now in the conclusion. i have decided to buy projector lights and new clear corners. Carbon Fiber hood. Stock front bumper. to fix the damaged parts. if you have these parts and are willing to sell them for a cheap price let me know. i could use them ASAP.

Thanks Ben

Last edited by IALuder : 10-01-2003 at 01:13 PM.
IALuder is offline   Reply With Quote