.:HSTuners::

::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Shifting Gears - Off Topic Discussions > Battle of the Sexes
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-21-2003, 05:13 PM   #1
vick88

should I, or shouldnt I??

It all started when me and my friends went to a movie, i walked to my homeboys house to see if he was going too. anyways i saw one of my other friends leaving his house riding deep and there was a girl in the car who i thought was pretty cute anyways we introduced ourselves to each other and they said theyd meet us at the movie theatre. Well we went there then after wards went out to eat and i started talking to her. She said that she has a boyfriend but he lives about an hour away and that she doesnt talk to him much but she was going to see him this saturday and my friend from school says why dont hook up with scott (thats me) hes currently accepting applications. and she smiled and laughed and i asked her if she wanted to go to karaoke with me the next day and she said sure ill go. anyways the next day i took her out to eat and karaoke and things went pretty smooth, we held hands and even kissed.
The next day i asked her what she was up to tomorrow(saturday) and she said she was going to go to see brian(wich is her boyfriend) and that she was going to be their all day. Anyways today i asked her about the trip and she said "things didnt work out" Do you peoples think that she broke up with her boyfriend or that she just couldnt go on the trip cuz she also said her dad was very mad at her today.