Go Back   HSTuners > Tech Talk > High Performance > Turbo
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-28-2001, 11:28 PM   #1
Ex-Tdo4

Turbo XS Manual Boost COntroller

Well, i just installed it today, holds boost good, i went from the Greddy setting of 5.5 to about 7.5, and yeah i can feel i significant difference, the turbo spools louder and it gets to max boost quicker than b4. The only complaint i have is that the adjustment of boost is kinda hard to do, there's two notches you have to turn with the alan wrench provided, but gettin the desired boost level takes time and pretty much raggin out your car to see where boost level is. Does anyone have the Turbo XS manual boost controller??? if so... can you tell me if the notches to turn with the alan wrench is really soft to turn? cuz mine is, seems so soft to turn that it might just turn on its own and thats what im scared of. Overall, i like it, my car still runs rich at 7.5 lbs, but im hoping my stock fuel pump can handle it. TIming is still stock also, think imma retard it a lil bit. K, just wanna share a lil some'n some'n with you turbo racers, sup Clowny, sup THermal, and every1 else that i haven't heard from in awhile.. kinda slow here eh?