::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > Honda / Acura Cars > Civic/Del Sol
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-19-2003, 11:40 PM   #1
AccessDenied

New to the forum.. just bought a civic got some questions.

Hi, just signed up with the forum after buying an 89 civic si hatchback for a weekend hobby.. was wondering if you guys could answer a few questions that I have.
1. Do you know of any sites as to where I could buy kit pieces to update the old bodystyle..(it looks rather drab).
2. Performance Mods(engine, exhaust, etc.).. same type of question as 1.. I bought the car to piss off my friend whos always mouthing civics.. and was wanting to beef it up a bit and race his ass. Hes always making fun of the so-called ricers.. and their resonator mufflers.. so i was wanting to slap a fat one on there and do some doughnuts in his yard hah.

The car is a 4cyl rwd 4spd manual.. thats about all i know.. until I get it inspected and checked out thoroughly before I mod any of it. I pretty much test drove it and had a friend do some on the site work to check it out to see if it was a lemon or not and then paid cash for it.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.. I dont really need direct links either.. just point me in the right direction with a url and I can usually find stuff myself. Thanks - AD.