.:HSTuners::

::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Shifting Gears - Off Topic Discussions > Battle of the Sexes
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-14-2002, 08:01 PM   #1
pdiggitydogg
Yahoo Watashi wa kattaze!

is there something wrong with me?

I really think that there's something wrong with me. First of all, I'm an idiot. I always do things...anything...for my ex when she asks. Today, for example, I helped her move into her new apartment...she now lives with her bf...... But this new place is like an hour from her old hous and that was fifteen minutes from mine...anyway thats not the point, my point is it took 13hrs to get her all moved in. Doing that alone shows I am an idiot.
Second, I bought her a f*cking house warming gift...why in the hell did I do that?! Ok I can see buying a spatual or maybe even a coaster or two...guess what I bought...2 side tables and a coffee table...over $100...I'm a f*cking moron...
Third, I always offer to loan her money when she needs it...not just "wants" but genuinely needs it...right now shes owes me $450...and I give her another $100 table set... However, she has paid me back $250 so I think maybe eventually she will repay the debt.
Fourth and final (not really but its all I wanna write), I want to know why I can't stop loving this girl ! We have talken recently and the love from her isnt there, she even said that it wasnt. She's nice to me and offers things back so she isnt using me...well not without repaying (minus the money of course).

So is there something wrong with me for not being able to stop caring about her so much? Seriously should I go to a shrink or something cause I'm really depressed about it. Maybe I wont have to if you people could give some good advice for free.

Oh, and my friend said something to me today that makes a lot of sense, "You have no control over the one that you love". I think thats true cause I really don't want to love her anymore cause it doesnt do anything for me except hurt, but I can't help it.
pdiggitydogg is offline   Reply With Quote