Go Back   HSTuners > Honda / Acura Cars > Civic/Del Sol
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-11-2002, 05:01 AM   #1
ablangc

Want to setup a DYNO DAY!!!!

Hey everybody, I want to plan a DYNO day for anyone who is interested. First I need to get a few names to get started. From what I was told +5 cars $75 and +10 cars $65. This is a Superflow chassis dyno. Why is it so special? There are only 3 on the west coast. 2 of them are not open to the public. With a superflow chassis dyno, you can dyno tune an engine under load (Which is great for forced induction cars) and gives WHP accurately. It also adjust for the elevation and gives you the lambda (a/f ratio). To make things even more interesting it gives you a printout of the current whp and torque per every 30 rpm’s with current speed and air intake temp. Superflow 840 Dual Eddy Current & MoTec Wideband AutoDyn Chassis Dyno. Capacities to 1000 hp and 200 mph Please let me know so I can get a hold of the owner. If you have any questions please feel free to respond to this. I am planning it on the 21st and 22 of December all day!!!!!!!! It is located at Bottle Blown Racing, Camarillo, CA which is basically 1 hour north of LA on the 101 freeway! Please let me know if you are interested. Thanks

Here is the website for more information!

http://www.bottleblownracing.com/Dyno.htm