Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Kill Stories
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-24-2002, 06:42 PM   #1
Wren57

Finally 2 decent runs

Well I have stopped driving as much lately to keep the miles down on my car, and have thus stopped racing as much. In fact, its been over a month since Ive had anything real exciting. First was when I was on my way home from the store, and an early 90s Nissan Pathfinder flies past me right when the light that I have been waiting at turns green. At the next light he starts revving all to hell and im just laughing to myself... I feather the throttle off the line (just for fun) then floored it to leave him 20+ cars back by 80mph... not really a race, just a good time...

Second race today was a lot more fun. I hoped on the interstate to make a run to Lowes to get a leaf vac when a 96ish Mustang GT pulls up beside me going about 70 and gives a gentle rev... he then takes off and I am still going 70... I see aftermarket exhaust and hugeass rear tires... anyways he falls back to my door and we both hit it at 70mph... he gets a slight jump (I hate my auto tranny) but then we are even at about 110 when my speed limiter hit... fun race, thats the best job a 4.6 has ever done against me...

Incidentally both these cars were dark green, like mine... seemed a bit weird at the time(s)