Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Kill Stories
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-21-2002, 02:10 PM   #1
mt.biker

race an officer

Your not going to believe this but I raced an American police officer today. Dont know what he was doing up here but from what I could see he was from Buffalo.

I was coming back from the distributor (for allmyhome.com) and I stopped at a light. I was running late so i was punching it off the lights till about 80km/h and then staying there. Well the light turns green and I'm off and at about 30km/h out of now where this Buffalo cop is beside me passing me (I'm guessing he was crusin through the light), well towards the top of first I've made up the distance that he had on me (about a car length) and then proceded to 80km/h and which point he just looked over and smiled and gave me the thumbs up.I waved back at him and he made a right at the next light.

This is the 3rd or 4th time I've seen an American Officer up here I think he might have been border patrol or something. Not really sure why, and maybe this wasn't a real race but i thought it was cool. Later I had second thoughts about getting up to that speed 20km/h above the limit.