::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Shifting Gears - Off Topic Discussions
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 01-23-2002, 02:30 AM   #1
FeelMyRide

Beyond Hysteria

Well I just got home and my eyes are still tearing and I have that funny way of deeply breathing every couple of minutes after you've been crying for an hour. My day started out good, picked up my check from work and spent it ALL at the mall and then went to the movies to see In the Bedroom (which sucked) and as I approached the parking lot, my car alarm was not disarming. As I got closer and closer I discovered that my car was broken into. These assholes broke my passenger window and went to town in my car. My dashboard is garbage, my really nice Pioneer stereo is gone (that I had for 2 weeks), my cd's are cracked in half and many are missing, my rear view mirror was ripped off, my passenger seat is shredded, theres glass everywhere, my air filter was ripped out, my headlights/corner lights are smashed in and all the clothes I bought today are gone. It took about an hour for me to calm down. Basically long story short.. my life sucks.

Old 01-23-2002, 02:47 AM   #2
eXNBP

sorry but nothing to say other then godo luck with the insurance claims rep sorry
Old 01-23-2002, 03:03 AM   #3
SiSpeed2000

damn that's a shame....I am sorry to hear that and good luck...I just hate the fact that people gotta take shit from other people....
Old 01-23-2002, 03:07 AM   #4
slowEJ6

those bastards will get theirs, no doubt about it. and i cant imagine how much it must suck to have your car fawked with like that but, look at it this way. its just a car and personal belongings....yes you did spend your hard earned money on it but your health is more important and at least nothing happened to YOU physically. the car can always be replaced and parts fixed, the clothes can always be replaced, people cannot. things always look up though, just give it time, you'll see what i mean.
slowEJ6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2002, 07:56 AM   #5
Racing Rice
Project Combat Honda

Quote:
Originally posted by hybrid3do0rcx
those bastards will get theirs, no doubt about it. and i cant imagine how much it must suck to have your car fawked with like that but, look at it this way. its just a car and personal belongings....yes you did spend your hard earned money on it but your health is more important and at least nothing happened to YOU physically. the car can always be replaced and parts fixed, the clothes can always be replaced, people cannot. things always look up though, just give it time, you'll see what i mean.

I agree, Im sorry to hear about your car, but it is material and replaceable like Hybrid said. Try not to stress yourself out to much about it.

When life throughs a brick at you, build a house with it. All bad things happen for a good reason tho the good reason usually takes a long time to reveal itself.. Try not to let your self get to down about it, it isnt worth it.
Old 01-23-2002, 08:50 AM   #6
Addict
Zoom-Zoom

I'm sorry to hear that. Stupid people are just jealous of what they don't have.

Quote:
Originally posted by Racing Rice
When life throughs a brick at you, build a house with it. All bad things happen for a good reason tho the good reason usually takes a long time to reveal itself.. Try not to let your self get to down about it, it isnt worth it.

LikeRR said, even though it looks like your life sucks, everything happens for a reason. I got laid off about a year ago. If I hadn't gotten laid off, I never would have gone for my certifications and gotten my current job.

Hang in there......
Old 01-23-2002, 10:36 AM   #7
Accord Man
THE GENERAL

Sorry to hear that.. Wow, I dont even know what to say.. I know the last couple of weeks havent been that great for you..

I hope your luck returns to you.. Cause things will get better.. Stay strong girl!
HondaStyle.com Babysitter's Club Member #0

Soon to be >Dr Max Immuh<
Accord Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2002, 12:33 PM   #8
ebpda9
Repost Wagon

that sucks.

it is just like my dad said: locks and alarms are only for honest people.

ebpda9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2002, 01:37 PM   #9
FeelMyRide

..well there are some good things that can come from this.. I was looking to changing my dash anyways so I dont mind about that. I am in the process of getting racing seats so the stock seats were gonna go anyways, I really loved that cd player tho. But now I'm looking for a cheap DVD player think I can find one for under 600 used? The clothes.. they were on sale but damn they looked good on me! The air filter can pick one up tomorrow.. the headlights were my new projectors *sigh* I'll just hafta put the stock ones on for now.
Old 01-23-2002, 02:09 PM   #10
ChrisCantSkate
Thought Police

sounds like things are turning around, hopfully insurance will help you out

Many dreams come true, and some have silver linings.
I live for my dreams and a pocket full of gold.
ChrisCantSkate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2002, 03:06 PM   #11
RxR_Eclipse

Man that sucks! Hope you get em. When my car was broken into(scratch that, they couldn;'t get in so they just broke the handles off), the cops did find a trail of cars that were hit! Even though they never caught the guys I stll felt better they wrer looking.
Old 01-23-2002, 03:24 PM   #12
94_AcCoRd_EX
Insomniac Moderator

Wow FMR, you just haven't had the best luck lately. Just don't get too down about it. You can replace what you had with better stuff. The good thing is that you're ok, and everything will eventually be taken care of.

Take care

--Need hosting for your pics on HST? PM me...--
94_AcCoRd_EX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2002, 04:01 PM   #13
alpine3069

yo man, sorry to hear about your car!! i hate when people have to mess with somebody else's car!!
Old 01-23-2002, 05:12 PM   #14
94_AcCoRd_EX
Insomniac Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by alpine3069
yo man,

*cough* woman

--Need hosting for your pics on HST? PM me...--
94_AcCoRd_EX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2002, 07:22 PM   #15
FeelMyRide

Quote:
Originally posted by 94_AcCoRd_EX

*cough* woman

hehehe.. yeah I already got a new window and had it tinted Cost me $100 all together. I have an old Prestige () CD player my Honda-Wizard of a friend is gonna put in tonight and I bought the instrument panel from a junk yard but I hafta take off the entire dash board to replace it. I'm being told that it screws in from the back. But anywho I am feeling a little better now. I went car shopping with my boy and I got to test drive a black 300zx TT (yummy!) and a pearl white RX7 ( ). I think we are going to get one of them and make it our weekend car. But I think I'll do all the driving

The 300zx is $13,440
The RX7 is $10,200 what do u recommend?
Old 01-23-2002, 07:39 PM   #16
tightteg52

I would take the 300 if its low mileage and good condition its easier to TUNE then a rx-7 yes you can make the rx-7 fast but YOU can't tune it and knowledgeable rotary people a few and far between thats the only thing that stoped me from getting one well that and insurance!!!
Old 01-23-2002, 07:53 PM   #17
Racing Rice
Project Combat Honda

Is the Rx7 Turbo?

Heres some vids/pics of my friends 20psi TT 300Z if you wanna check them out.http://dtmf.org/~jwhitker/
Old 01-23-2002, 08:59 PM   #18
Accord Man
THE GENERAL

What year are both cars?

Old 01-23-2002, 10:43 PM   #19
alpine3069

opps sorry about that
Old 01-23-2002, 10:49 PM   #20
tightteg52

Quote:
Originally posted by alpine3069
opps sorry about that

DOH!!!!
Old 01-24-2002, 03:42 AM   #21
slowEJ6

not an option but......id go with that Supra TT you saw. more reliable than either of your other choice
slowEJ6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2002, 10:51 AM   #22
Racing Rice
Project Combat Honda

Quote:
Originally posted by Accord Man
What year are both cars?

The GTI is a 98..
I cant remember what the 300Z is.. something like a 95 or 96 I think..
Old 01-24-2002, 12:05 PM   #23
Accord Man
THE GENERAL

ok cool thanks..