::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Shifting Gears - Off Topic Discussions
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 06-06-2005, 11:31 AM   #1
mavaaoife

Ever been tazed???

Look at this vid.. some people just need to shut up and do as they are told..
http://media2.big-boys.com/bbfiles/policetazer.wmv
mavaaoife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2005, 11:49 AM   #2
pdiggitydogg
Yahoo Watashi wa kattaze!

thats the chick that said she was pregnant, isnt it
pdiggitydogg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2005, 11:50 AM   #3
mavaaoife

i unno...

Http://www.myspace.com/tehren84
Old 06-06-2005, 01:22 PM   #4
AkimboStylee

that shit hurts. here in palm bay, they paid people to be test subjects, and to be in training videos, since my dad worked for the police department, i was suckered into doing it, at first it hurts, but then you can't feel anything so its cool, NOT! i still cringe when i see someone get tazed, but most of the a'holes deserve it
Old 06-06-2005, 03:11 PM   #5
KwikR6
Mind Blowing

hahahah i'm sorry..that's funny
and i laugh

The epitome of stupidity is expressed so fluidly with the shity lyric theory you try to spit at me.

I CAN'T WAIT FOR SUMMER!!!
KwikR6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2005, 03:46 PM   #6
RxGoaT13
4th Gear

haha,the funny thing is she could have avoided all of that if she would have cooperated with the cop.
RxGoaT13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2005, 04:56 PM   #7
JCiv5291
1st Gear

LOL.....Ive never been tazed, but last week I watched a fight go down between my neighbors. When the fists were flying, the bigger guys girlfriend ran into their apartment, i assumed to call the police. But instead she ran out with a tazer!!LOL Anyway, they were on the ground fighting now and the girl ran up and tazed the smaller dude. It was funny as hell to see this but I feel bad for the little guy because he kinda got beat up a little then tazed by his opponents girl. The fight was then broken up and the cops called. The guy that got tazed was so pissed off, it was funny....glad it wasnt me, ha ha
JCiv5291 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2005, 06:20 PM   #8
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

Quote:
Originally posted by RxGoaT13
haha,the funny thing is she could have avoided all of that if she would have cooperated with the cop.

Exactly. I don't care if you're pregnant or 90 years old. If you wanna start a fight with cops expect to get your ass tazed or beaten or shot with one those kick ass bean bag shotguns. There's no dumbass clause that will prevent the police from rightly beating your ass if you start acting like a moron. If we're lucky they'll kill you thus eliminating you from the gene pool.

And yeah...I took a shot from a stun gun once. Not pleasant. And most stun guns don't pack the same voltage as a tazer, either.
1984 1/2 Mustang GT350 #842, Faster than you...nuff said

Anna Fan Club President/Dictator

Someday, in the event that mankind actually figures out what it is that this world actually revoles around, thousands of people are going to be shocked and perplexed that it was not them. Sometimes this includes me.

"If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever." - George Orwell

Welcome to the new Amerika
GT40FIED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2005, 06:53 PM   #9
thermal
Banning Machine

Some people are just hard headed!

Project Teg

Visit the Turbo Forum
thermal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2005, 07:21 PM   #10
mavaaoife

The cop told her countless times to get out of the car.. and instead of hitting her with one of those clubs he tazed her.. she deserved it.. Talked like a badass until she got tazed the cried like a damn baby...

Http://www.myspace.com/tehren84
Old 06-06-2005, 08:35 PM   #11
Grip72

my buddy got tazed during a fight and pissed his pants haha
Grip72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2005, 09:20 PM   #12
AkimboStylee

that kind of happened to me, but i din't want to say anything first
Old 06-06-2005, 11:48 PM   #13
Duckydos

I have been tasered voluntarily. To be honest, it hurt but was temporary. I was shakey for a few moments afterwards but back to normal within minutes.
Old 06-07-2005, 12:38 AM   #14
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

I'd think the worst part is when they pull the barbs out. Nothing like getting fish hooks shot into your chest. *shudder*
1984 1/2 Mustang GT350 #842, Faster than you...nuff said

Anna Fan Club President/Dictator

Someday, in the event that mankind actually figures out what it is that this world actually revoles around, thousands of people are going to be shocked and perplexed that it was not them. Sometimes this includes me.

"If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever." - George Orwell

Welcome to the new Amerika
GT40FIED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2005, 12:55 AM   #15
AkimboStylee

i/ll get pictures of 3 days afterward, with the wound of one of the barbs, it hurt moer for me because it was inserted right near my knee cap
Old 06-09-2005, 11:44 PM   #16
Duckydos

My buddy is an EMT and they get training on how to properly remove the barbs to have little pain and scarring.

That said, my local forum ( www.orlandoforums.com ) had a rather large discussion regarding this video. A member who is a city police officer summed it up like this.

Quote:
So let me get this straight:

1) She knows she is going to be arrested for driving on a suspended license.
2) She is currently on the phone giving someone directions as to where she is pulled over and that she is about to be arrested.
3) She already has ill will towards cops, afterall, her brother was arrested for no reason at all, which she clearly let the officer know.
4) She is not exiting the vehicle, even after three commands and the threat of being tased.

So, from what I gather from some of these posts; the cops should have given her more time which would allow:
1) Whoever she was talking to time to get on scene and further complicate the issue (possibly the brother who was falsely arrested).
2) Her to formulate a plan of attack.
3) Her time to consider driving away.
4) Her to arm herself.

I'm sorry, but on the street there is no room for second guessing or gray areas. A line has to be drawn in the sand and we have to stick to it otherwise someone could possibly get hurt. I've had people refuse to sign citations, which is an arrestable offense. I will give someone three oppurtunities to do so. My second and third request will inform them that they WILL be arrested for failure to sign. I don't budge from that, they have made a clear and concise decision, they were given ample warning and ample time to consider the outcome.

This incident runs along the same course. Ample time and warning was given and she made a choice. I will not fight with someone while they are in their car. They have the upper hand (ie. unknown weapons, the ability to drive the vehicle away which could send me to my death).

Some have suggested pepper spray. Now we would have a blind lunatic with a 3500 pound weapon at her disposal. Not to mention contamination if we go hands on and the 2 to 2 1/2 hr decontamination. In otherwords, she would be feeling the effects for that period of time.

And if you don't think it's that big of a deal to get someone out of their vehicle:

Deputy Sheriff Oscar Clarence Hill IV
Harris County Sheriff's Department
Texas
End of Watch: Saturday, July 22, 2000

Biographical Info
Tour of Duty: 3 yrs
Badge Number: 2028

Incident Details
Cause of Death: Vehicular assault
Date of Incident: Wednesday, June 21, 2000
Weapon Used: Automobile
Suspect Info: Charges pending

Deputy Hill died one month after being dragged by a vehicle. He was attempting to arrest the suspects that were inside the vehicle.

Police Officer Kevin Curtis Crayon
Cincinnati Police Division
Ohio
End of Watch: Friday, September 1, 2000

Biographical Info
Tour of Duty: 4 yrs
Badge Number: P347

Incident Details
Cause of Death: Vehicular assault
Date of Incident: Friday, September 1, 2000
Weapon Used: Automobile
Suspect Info: Shot and killed by officer

Officer Crayon was killed after being dragged by a vehicle being driven by a juvenile.

Officer Crayon noticed the 12-year-old boy operating the vehicle in a parking lot of a convenience store and approached it. As he reached inside the vehicle in an attempt to take the keys out of the ignition, the suspect suddenly drove away, and dragged Officer Crayon alongside the vehicle.

In an attempt to save his own life, Officer Crayon shot the suspect once in the chest before being freed from the vehicle. However, Officer Crayon sustained massive head injuries and was pronounced dead at a local hospital. The suspect drove the vehicle to his parents' house where he collapsed and died.

Officer Crayon had been employed with the Cincinnati Police Division for four years, and is survived by three teenage children.