Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Shifting Gears - Off Topic Discussions
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 04-29-2002, 01:15 PM   #1
TruHeel142

What should I do???!!!???

Ok, here's the situation:

I ordered my greddy EVO exhaust in MIDDLE FEBUARY! Now as you all know it is April 29 and I stilll have no exhaust. I ordered it off groupbuycenter from turbo evolution, who said they "Have it in stock and are ready to ship". Thats exactly what they told me, so then I sent them the money, waited, waited, waited, and finally about a month ago, they tell me they got it and they'd ship it off asap. Well, I waited 2 weeks, NO exhaust, and I emailed them again, and now they said its on BACKORDER. Ok, they only lied to me, no big deal, so now I keep emailing them asking WHERE THE FAWK my exhaust is, and they keep sending me back BS!!! I'm at the point now, where I know they've gotta be trying to pull something illegal oor something, cause this is really fawked up. What should I do??? I keep emailing them, they send me an email every few weeks saying, we''ll ship it out asap. BS BS BS, nothing can be in backorder for well over 2 months, especially if its from greddy. I emaiiled greddy asking if they really had that big of a backorder, so I'm awaiting what they tell me. I dont' know what to do now. What are my options, this is killing me. I just want my damn exhaust, and I sent them $467 of my hard freaking earned money, and they keep lying and bullsh*ting me. Should I be calling the cops or what. They are in California, so I'm wondering if anyone in cali would go to this turbo Evolution and get some damn answers or else wreck their shop and take an EVO for me. DAMNIT I WANT MY FAWKING EXHAUST.

The same damn thing happened with my intake, I have horrible luck with ordering my parts.

My sh*tlist now includes:
diablomotorsports
turboevolution
Old 04-29-2002, 01:27 PM   #2
black95gs-t

how did you pay for it?
J

"Hearts and minds gents.... And if that doesn't work, two in the heart and one in the mind."

"Life sucks.....so drop your pants and let the good times roll!" Mycivicjust8u
black95gs-t is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2002, 07:09 PM   #3
TruHeel142

Money Order
Old 04-29-2002, 07:13 PM   #4
ebpda9
Repost Wagon

Call BBB.

ebpda9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2002, 07:16 PM   #5
94_AcCoRd_EX
Insomniac Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by hondaman-iac
Call BBB.

Yup... I'm not sure the police would do anything...

--Need hosting for your pics on HST? PM me...--
94_AcCoRd_EX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2002, 08:57 PM   #6
TruHeel142

Quote:
Originally posted by mt.biker
why dont you buy it next time from a real shop?

well i would get a lawyer friend to file with the better business thingy

Believe me, I've learned my lesson. I was just trying to save some money, but now I could care less if I pay more just as long as they get it too me quick. Its nopi or this shop near me from now on.
Old 04-29-2002, 11:20 PM   #7
black95gs-t

always use a credit card. preferably american express. with AE, if you are unhappy with what you got, they will take your side no matter what the circumstances. the shop you bought it from could have "all sales final" written on every wall, on the ceiling, even written on the door mat when you walk in the store and AE will tell you to take it back put it on the counter and walk out of the store. and you won't have to pay the money you spent on whatever it was you were not happy with. good credit card.
J

"Hearts and minds gents.... And if that doesn't work, two in the heart and one in the mind."

"Life sucks.....so drop your pants and let the good times roll!" Mycivicjust8u
black95gs-t is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2002, 12:33 PM   #8
Whiteclipse99
4th Gear

I'm always hesitant to order stuff from the internet. Especially car parts. A guy I know that owns a shop near me said that with some of those internet sites they don't actually have the items you want to buy. They have to order from other people to get the item you want. I'm not really sure what to tell you to do, but I'm really sorry to hear about your luck.
Old 04-30-2002, 12:55 PM   #9
TruHeel142

Quote:
Originally posted by mt.biker
wel then bro file a report and start telling people not to buy from them.

give me there website i might be able to do something!

you can email some info mt.biker911@rogers.com

if you have scans of the paper work that would be cool.

I'll get back to ya on that, gotta work tonight, so tomm. I'll send you what I've got. I"m not sure who to contact, so any help will be appreciated.
Old 04-30-2002, 01:35 PM   #10
Boosted3g

Why not jsut tell them to cancel the order since they havent sent it out and then get your money back. Tell them you dont need this kind of hasle to save a measly 40 bucks.