::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > Honda / Acura Cars > Civic/Del Sol
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 03-08-2002, 07:39 AM   #1
Honda Type R

should i still wait???

Oh kay guys i have a real problem here. I purchased a GReddy Evo for my 98 EX on FEb the 16th and paid it in full 25th. To this day it still hasnt come in. On top of that they ORDER DIRECT FROM GReddy which mean they always out of stock. I know other palces has them in stock. but they are ignorant and want me to wait; i say if one place doesnt have it go to another place and order it its jus that simple but they are poop head ppl. So since i been waiting paitently for my evo and so forth and i doubt its reelie gonna come. Should i go wid a Greddy SP(if anyone has a pic of it would be great on a 98 ex) so i can see how it looks. Or imma get a HKS Hyper.... Also on a side note forget tanabe cuz thats all ppl have arond here is tanabe or GReddy Evo's I was trying to get me a evo... but i have lucked out. [instert stupid ignorant comment here]. [insert another idiotic comment here]Ahite so give me ur opinion or what i should do? THanxs guys peace
Old 03-08-2002, 09:06 AM   #2
Maxvla

when my friend ordered his exhaust and intake it took about 30 days or so but they were so worth it. just give it some more time. auto parts can take a while.
Old 03-08-2002, 09:24 AM   #3
Honda Type R

well these ppl inparticular has screwed many ppl over and some has yet to see their stuff as well... all my fren get thier shiet online and have them install it they never order stuff from them unless its in stock... soo hope this clear u up on waiting. Plus the Evos at GReddy has been on back stock forever and i am jus getting feed up on this waiting period cuz i could of gotten it much cheaper say like 467.12 to my door and bout a week tops... so what u think of that now?
Old 03-08-2002, 09:39 AM   #4
Maxvla

get it from someone else...
Old 03-08-2002, 10:01 AM   #5
Whtehnda93DXSdn
It has 4 Doors...

well to be honest I didn't think they could bill you until the product was shipped....

I would say make your purchase from another place and why in the hell would you deal w/ a shp that you know isn;t up to par???? That's like throwing your $ away..

Hope this might help....
Old 03-08-2002, 02:36 PM   #6
Quist

Yep get your money back and dont take any shiet from them. Get it somewhere else and I would not deal with a shop like that in the future.
Old 03-08-2002, 06:27 PM   #7
BrandonClaps

*edited*
Old 03-08-2002, 08:33 PM   #8
Lovebuzz13

BrandonClaps- I changed your post just so there's not trace left of the comments he made.
Old 03-08-2002, 08:33 PM   #9
Lovebuzz13

As for Honda Type R- Check your PMs.
Old 03-08-2002, 08:45 PM   #10
Honda Type R

oh well who gives a fawk neways that ju how i feel some are out to rip u off
Old 03-08-2002, 08:52 PM   #11
Lovebuzz13

Please Speak English.
Old 03-08-2002, 09:06 PM   #12
4jacks

OooohhhhKay...

I dont know what that was About.

But, yea, Ddde, Shops will rip you off big time if they can , I mean all thier customers are 17 year olds spending Mom's Bentley Money. That's not a hard Market to rip off. Get your Money BACK. Order online from someone w/ a good rep.

Happy Honda'ing
4jacks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2002, 09:40 PM   #13
Honda Type R

Oh lovebuzz13..... My bad also im not having a very good day either. Well, this isnt the 1st time this has happened to me or other ppl. I was warned bout them but i wanted to see the truth for myself but i jus found out the hard way. Also i wish i could GET ALL OF MY MONEY BACK. Plus its a special order since they had none in stock and its a 35% restocking fee of 575.00. that ends up being 192 they get into they pocket i believe. I am left wid like 392 to my name in credit since they dont give cash refunds... Tell me now is thata ***** or what?
Old 03-08-2002, 11:53 PM   #14
94_AcCoRd_EX
Insomniac Moderator

Well, in that case just wait it out. Next time just be sure to find a better shop to order from. Or get it online

--Need hosting for your pics on HST? PM me...--
94_AcCoRd_EX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2002, 08:05 AM   #15
BrandonClaps

no problem, i just didn't think it was appropriate. thanks :wink: no smilie ;[
Old 03-09-2002, 08:37 AM   #16
Honda Type R

Well, here is the deal tho i will only order online and stuff i cant find online ill get from them IF they have it in stock... Jus have them install it for me heheheheh. Also BradonClaps i am sorrie for the ignorant remark i said, but even my GF which is CAmbodian/Viet/Chinese... said it was fawked up of them screw me like that... But next time ill try not to get hot headed bout dissin asians like i did. Well bye bye
Old 03-10-2002, 09:09 PM   #17
4jacks

DUDE !!! 35% restocking fee is CRAZY !!!

This is what you do !!!!!
Go to the shop in person....
Demand them to call the vendor and find the status of the order. Whether it is shipped or not. If it is not shipped... cancel the order no restocking.. so no restocking fee... If it is shipped.... Have the Sales persons get the Carrier (Trucking Company) get the Carrier's phone number and get what they will call either a BILL OF LADING ..... or PRO number.... with that number you do not need the shop.... Call the trucking company... go thru the menus ... you want to check the status of a PO ..... if you can't get to the right menu... just get an operater and tell them you need to check the status of a PO (Purchase order) ... Give them the Bill of Lading or pro number... and they will tell you where it's at and when it's coming.

But if it's not shipped you DONT have to pay a restocking fee.

If it is shipped it's a 6 day commute cross country.

Happy Honda'ing
4jacks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2002, 07:17 AM   #18
Honda Type R

Welll, EVEN IF i cancel my order i still got to pay their retard ass restockin fee which i think is very ignorant of them and basically thats how they get their money and rip ppl off. Some ppl will hook u up and others wont jus like these....:o . Thats is why when my GReddy Evo comes in and it is put on immma never order shiet from them agains ill jus order online get good deals and have them install it....