::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Shifting Gears - Off Topic Discussions
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 03-04-2004, 07:10 PM   #1
4doorspeedman

I need advice

ok so im new and i was hoppin you guys could help me out with somthing. I just got 1200 dolars and im not sure what to spend it on. My car has 195,000 miles on it so i dont want to mess with the enigine so much ( thats what the mazda is for) so do i
1. suspension and other handeling parts for the camry like sway bars eiback lowering spring blisten shcks and new tires

2. finsh off my sound system with another amp and two infinitry perfect kappa 12.ad subs and the huge load of dyna mat i would have to buy

3. buy a new home speaker system lookin at infinty alpha 50 towers with a harmon kardon hk3475 reciever ( my system right now is 2 towers from the early 70's with blown woofers and a sumaima reciever also from the early 70's that puts out 15 watts per channel
Old 03-04-2004, 08:02 PM   #2
ebpda9
Repost Wagon

well since i am a suspension nut i'd say go for the suspension. and i can get you some nice prices on that

ebpda9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2004, 08:46 PM   #3
GeneralDzur

Save your money and go to college.

a haha...well, it's a good idea...that's what I'm doing...

I'd go for...wait, did you say 195 THOUSAND MILES!?>!?!? Screw that man...keep saving and get an engine swap. It isn't as expensive as you might think.

- Dzur
Old 03-06-2004, 11:55 AM   #4
Lunis

I'm a honda nut so i would say sell both the camry and the Mazda and buy a 2001 Si (SiR if you're in canada with me)

LoL Seriously i think you should do suspension too just because you can drive the car faster with better suspension and no engine mods... By that i mean when the car handles better and you get used to it you and the car as a whole will perform better..

Lunis