.:HSTuners::

::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Shifting Gears - Off Topic Discussions > Battle of the Sexes
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 05-20-2003, 05:43 PM   #1
GirlRacer

Voiced or quiet?

So, ok:

Who here is a fan of the screamer... and who is a fan of the silent...

And yanno what I'm talkin bout. When you're uh...

There's a reason behind this...just wanted to see what you guys thought.
Old 05-20-2003, 06:30 PM   #2
mt.biker

SCREAMERS ALL THE WAY.... i love it when teh girl screams its a HUGE turn on for me.

You can always make a screamer quiet too, just put a wallet in her mouth
Old 05-20-2003, 07:17 PM   #3
02_Si
2nd Gear

Hmmm... screaming is good, but not too much... because then it sounds like she's trying to fake it or something, man... I've read too many Maxim's to know when a girl is trying too hard... I prefer the more relaxed moaning instead of screaming like a virgin getting horse |)ick... but that's just me. But you can't be too quiet either, cause then that would make someone think that they're not likin' it at all... hmm... yeah, in the middle is definitely right.
Old 05-20-2003, 07:51 PM   #4
GirlRacer

See, I had this one b/f and he was a serious moaner and it was actually kinda weird....
Old 05-20-2003, 10:38 PM   #5
ohiochica

lol i am with quinn........... it can be overkill, kinda like its being faked but then agai i see it as he is only trying to let you know that he really really really likes what your doing.

but then agian guys.....dont think that cuz a girl is quiet she isnt enjoying it, i ama quiet person in bed and its only cuz my mind is spinning so fast there is no way i could make a sound.

Ohio HST members please read this
ohiochica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2003, 11:35 PM   #6
nonovurbizniz

screaming/moaning are good to a degree... my wife can go either way but when she's quite it's cuz she's holding back not cuz there's no desire to.

I was with a girl once though who was SREAMING (I mean LOUD) "OH MY GOD IT FEELS SO GOOD" OVER and OVER. It was comical at first then it got kinda weird... (we weren't doing IT... she hadn't ever been a meal before....).

faking it is lame and everyone knows.(hopefully)

if your not compelled... then don't. but normally there's a cumpulsion to scream... for most girls.

talking... dirty or clean is REALLY important... as simple as "ya right there" or "that feels good" to... "Holy Sh!t F8Ck my dirty screw canyon" you gotta give pointers... most guys aren't very smart... the clearer you are the better time you'll have.
Old 05-20-2003, 11:37 PM   #7
Wasim521

Depends on how thick the walls are...but give me a sound-proofed room and I'll take the loudest they've got.
Old 05-20-2003, 11:41 PM   #8
maikoshi

There has to be a happy medium between just yelling all the time and being silent! I've definatly had the urge to scream my brains out, so I did. But silent is..eh, no. And screaming all the time...also no. I <3 dirty talk stuff though, haha.
Old 05-21-2003, 12:20 AM   #9
CD5Passion

My girl is a relaxed type and whispers and breaths heavily at certain points
screaming kinda freaks me out, a soft moan in the ear is all I need
Old 05-21-2003, 02:13 AM   #10
ohiochica

exactly the key to it is teh breathing! you know what is true with the breathing! no faking it that way, and thats what i meant with my above post

Ohio HST members please read this
ohiochica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2003, 06:37 AM   #11
GirlRacer

Quote:
Originally posted by nonovurbizniz
(we weren't doing IT... she hadn't ever been a meal before)

lol! That was hilarious! I think it's strange too. Screaming would weird me out. I never scream. That one guy I dated just sounded so funny...it kinda ruined it cuz I was always trying not to laugh...

Not to mention in some cases, you HAVE to be quiet!
Old 05-21-2003, 07:53 AM   #12
BlackWolf
La Loba Loca

Scream = bad, Moan = good Guys screaming out loud would just really creep me out, girls are supposed to be vocal. Besides, everyone would know what you were doing and that would be really embarassing. You really couldn't do a quickie with your friends in the other room.......what was that Digital Underground song?? Too true!!

Last edited by BlackWolf : 05-21-2003 at 09:03 AM.
BlackWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2003, 10:45 AM   #13
SolPol

For gurls, moaning and screaming is good. Very good. Such a turn on. I got a real thing for when they're real into it and scratch hell out of your back too.

Guys should never scream. Moaning and breathing hard is about it. I always feel like a tool if I try to go beyond that. We just aren't pretty in that act sometimes.
Old 05-21-2003, 11:23 AM   #14
spoogenet

I like a girl who is enjoying herself and is outward about how she's feeling. Faking is

What I mean though, is if she's quietly enjoying it and I know it, great. If she's loudly enjoying it and I know it, great. If she's not enjoying it, I'd like to know what I can change to get her enjoying it. Communication....that's important.

b
Old 05-21-2003, 12:22 PM   #15
nonovurbizniz

Quote:
Originally posted by GirlRacer
lol! That was hilarious! I think it's strange too. Screaming would weird me out. I never scream. That one guy I dated just sounded so funny...it kinda ruined it cuz I was always trying not to laugh...

Not to mention in some cases, you HAVE to be quiet!

Ya it was like that... she was REALLY loud... and I lived on street level in boston... plus it was REALLY hard not to laugh... I mean not cuz she was being cheezy but cuz it was SO loud and what she kept saying... it was funny though...
Old 05-21-2003, 12:25 PM   #16
Racing Rice
Project Combat Honda

Im not much for screamers... Nor do I like the silent type.. I guess I prefer the moaners or semi-loud, as long as its a sexy moan.. I dont want it to sound like a dying animal or anything.
Old 05-21-2003, 01:24 PM   #17
mt.biker

Quote:
Originally posted by SolPol
For gurls, moaning and screaming is good. Very good. Such a turn on. I got a real thing for when they're real into it and scratch hell out of your back too.

Guys should never scream. Moaning and breathing hard is about it. I always feel like a tool if I try to go beyond that. We just aren't pretty in that act sometimes.

Oh dude, the scratching is a must... i was with this one girl who chewed up my bad... i loved it.
Old 05-21-2003, 02:47 PM   #18
ebpda9
Repost Wagon

the only thing i like screaming is my engine close to redline

ebpda9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2003, 05:19 PM   #19
GirlRacer

Quote:
Originally posted by SolPol
I got a real thing for when they're real into it and scratch hell out of your back too.

I don't know bout scratching...but I accidentally bit my X once on his shoulder... Didn't even realize I did it till he pointed it out a few days later...then I remembered.
Old 05-22-2003, 10:30 AM   #20
SolPol

Yeah, that works too.
Old 05-22-2003, 11:23 AM   #21
Shot 2 Hel

Quote:
Originally posted by Racing Rice
Im not much for screamers... Nor do I like the silent type.. I guess I prefer the moaners or semi-loud, as long as its a sexy moan.. I dont want it to sound like a dying animal or anything.

LOL

Quote:
Originally posted by hondaman-iac
the only thing i like screaming is my engine close to redline

LOL
Old 05-28-2003, 10:03 PM   #22
GirlRacer

Screaming just seems silly, moaning I can see... but that X of mine, even his moaning sounded RIDICULOUS!!!
Old 05-28-2003, 10:09 PM   #23
mt.biker

guys shouldn't make any noise, thats not our job
Old 05-28-2003, 10:11 PM   #24
GirlRacer

Now thats not true. You should make a lil noise, enough so that we know when something is REALLY being enjoyed as opposed to not so much.
Old 05-28-2003, 10:22 PM   #25
widowmaker

yeah,i'd say that screaming is a bit much,but a girl moaning is nice. helps to know she likes whats being done and all.