Go Back   HSTuners > Tech Talk > High Performance > Turbo
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 06-11-2003, 11:19 PM   #1
VR4_Craver
Banned

Tubro 4 2002 Si's

I havent seen any of these around in mags or anything.I Have been to a shit load of sites and i just cant find one for my car. Anyone know of a place i could order one for my car? Or should i just hit up junkyards looking for a decent one and build an adapter plate for it?? If you do happen to know a site place tell me what would have to be done to my car to handle say 5-7 lbs on a stock motor. Thanks for hellp
the geekz0r (11:03:46 PM): basicly, look at it this way...the 6speed is the same is the 5speed in 2,3,4,5,and 6...only the speeds are different because of the fd
the geekz0r (11:04:16 PM): so 2nd pulls like 1st in the 5speed, 3rd is like 2nd, etc.
PortugeeTex (11:04:26 PM): so whats 1st like then?
the geekz0r (11:04:49 PM): 1st is like hitting a cheeta in the ass with a tazer
PortugeeTex (11:04:53 PM): lmfao
VR4_Craver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2003, 01:54 PM   #2
thermal
Banning Machine

by Jazn671:
Quote:
greddy's nice and all but they don't make a kit for the '02 si yet. right now, all i can think of are 3... ultimate racing, cybernation motorsports, and revhard. in my opinion, the cybernation is your best bet. complete, quality, tech support, proven...

I'm still not familiar with these i-VTEC stuff nor the Kseries engines. If you want more info on this generation of Honda engines, go to www.ephatch.com and check out their forum section. The fuel system is a mystery to me. Sorry, I cant give you any info for now. I will in a few months. I will start reading up on it.

Peace!

Project Teg

Visit the Turbo Forum
thermal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2003, 05:00 PM   #3
VR4_Craver
Banned

I went to ephatch before i didnt like the site....but i will look again i frgot about that site completely Thanks
the geekz0r (11:03:46 PM): basicly, look at it this way...the 6speed is the same is the 5speed in 2,3,4,5,and 6...only the speeds are different because of the fd
the geekz0r (11:04:16 PM): so 2nd pulls like 1st in the 5speed, 3rd is like 2nd, etc.
Old 06-12-2003, 05:33 PM   #4
VR4_Craver
Banned

Alright damn it thats it! I have had enough of this shit. I looked every freaking place i could! I am just gonna buy the focking RSX Type s engine and turbo that damn thing! At least with that i know i could find a damn turbo kit!! DAMN YOU HONDA CORP!!!!
Old 06-14-2003, 05:02 PM   #5
Jazn671
1st Gear

thanks for the quote thermal! and welcome back!
630-407-0711
www.suja1.com
AIM:Jazn671
Jazn671 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2003, 06:24 PM   #6
thermal
Banning Machine

Quote:
Originally posted by Jazn671
thanks for the quote thermal! and welcome back!

You deserve the credit man. I dont know shit about the K series like I said....he he he he..... Thanks for the warm welcome

Project Teg

Visit the Turbo Forum
Old 06-25-2003, 05:40 AM   #7
MrCLoWnY

I have heard that Revhard is making a turbo kit for the HOnda Element. Which i believe will work for both the Si and the New 2003 Accord EX...... BUt I do not know for sure if the bolt pattern is the same so we'll see in the near future....
Old 06-25-2003, 05:43 AM   #8
MrCLoWnY

Quote:
Originally posted by thermalfi'd16
The fuel system is a mystery to me. Sorry, I cant give you any info for now. I will in a few months. I will start reading up on it.

Peace! [/b]

Wats up Thermal.... I think the difference between the new fuel systems found on the Kseries motor is that the it does not have a return fuel line. THe fuel pressure is regulated by voltage pulses regulated by the ECU. Thats why its so hard to mess with the new fuel system because you would need to figure out a way to increase the voltage to meet your setup. Im pretty sure something will come soon because all cars are having the similar fuel systems..... This is what I think but then again I might be wrong....
Old 06-25-2003, 11:40 AM   #9
thermal
Banning Machine

My big daWg ClowNY! Waz up bro! That was a beautiful block man on your sig, I dont mean to rub in you. I just cant help but admire that block. Anyway, you are right about the fuel system. It does not have a return line, which means, no boost dependent FMU. There are now some kits available. I'm just not familiar with it yet.

I've been busy playing around with my car. mostly the stupid ass alarm system. Sometimes it works, sometimes it wont start my car. It's a piece of crap. Take it easy my long time pal. Boost that Element baby! ha ha ha ha........ oh you know what..... Matt3t4 is gonna do the same thing.

Project Teg

Visit the Turbo Forum
Old 06-25-2003, 08:56 PM   #10
MrCLoWnY

Sup Thermal..... Yeah the block does look nice... I wished i had the oppurtunity to see how much hp gain I got from it but O well i guess who ever stole the car would know that.... bastards...

Neways good to hear that your back from overseas..... thank you for all u did over there man...... Because of honorable people like you people like me can juss stay home and chill...... Much respect...

hey if you need help with the alarm why don't you take a 3000 mile drive down to KaLi and i'll take a look at it for ya... hahahaha........