::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > Honda / Acura Cars > Civic/Del Sol
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 12-10-2002, 08:35 PM   #1
Civicfrenzy

im so confused, need help fast

I am so confused and i cant find my answer so im hoping i can get some quick help here b/c i need to order the parts tom.
Im looking at front body kits, just the front. My car was in an accident and thanks to some suggestions im gona get some parts put on and it wont cost me as much.
(by the way the reason its posted here and not in body mods is b/c i need fast responces)
I wanted something clean, not to fancy. I was thinking mugen. I cant find many pics but the ones iv seen i do like. But on the website where i was planning on buying it from it confuses me.
So im gona explain maybe u can help. I went to King Motorsports Unlimited, im under the impression that that is the mugen company in the US (correct me if im wrong) So im gona order it from them. I have a 96 civic coupe. But when i go here http://www.kingmotorsports.com/produ.../exterior.html
i cannot find 96 or the coupe. I like the type SS by the way. But i need it for a 96 civic coupe. Do they make it? Can i get it from them?
Also when i look at parts other places i find the front lip. In the picture for the link above on the white hatch at the top what is the front lip? I want the front lip and also the entire front kit though. From headlights down all of that, but can i get that?
Also im pretty sure its a well made kit and all, let me know waht u think. I relaly need some help on this sorry for the long post but im pretty stressed right now b/c it needs to be ordered tom.
Thanks for all ur help everyone!

Also if anyone can suggest other clean front kits let me know. Id be glad to take a look! Please include site for me to find them at.
thanks again
Old 12-10-2002, 10:28 PM   #2
pdiggitydogg
Yahoo Watashi wa kattaze!

from what i can get, only the Aero and the Style kits are real bumper replacements. Why dont you go to a junk yard or ebay for a OE bumper...they are on there pretty cheap...and then after that get style of lip (not necessarily authentic mugen). Hope that helps...probably not though...sorry...i know you need to get it tomorrow...www.extremedimensions.com has a lot of kits, but probably not what youre looking for. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...tem=1874533924 if youre looking for a OE bumper really cheap...again im sorry im real tired but i figured i'd see if i could offer some help...clearly not
pdiggitydogg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2002, 10:30 PM   #3
pdiggitydogg
Yahoo Watashi wa kattaze!

hell call and ask if the fronts will fit anyways...the 99-00 wont but the 96-98 will if its just the front...i think it should anyways
pdiggitydogg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2002, 11:05 PM   #4
Civicfrenzy

The hassel with mugen might be to much. However i do like C-West kit for the 96 civic coupe. If i order it of aerotrends anyone heard anything about it? and is aerotrends reliable? Alsoi wouldnt mind the lower mugen lip maybe or another lower lip, would that work?
Thnx for the help, sorry bout all the stupid ?'s
Also is there a differnce bwteen the jdm and not. I dont want a knockoff cheap brand i want the real thing regardless the price i want good quality first.