Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 05-01-2006, 12:47 PM   #1
Addict
Zoom-Zoom

This is some ish right here.....

First the story: http://today.reuters.com/news/articl...MMIGRATION.xml

Now my simple opinion:
How are you due any rights when you knowingly broke the laws of the country you now wish to be a citizen of?
Old 05-01-2006, 01:30 PM   #2
KwikR6
Mind Blowing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Addict
when you knowingly broke the laws of the country you now wish to be a citizen of?
Bingo my man. Gotta agree with you. We all may be natives to that country or this country or whatever. But really. Times have chanced. Time to adapt to society

The epitome of stupidity is expressed so fluidly with the shity lyric theory you try to spit at me.

I CAN'T WAIT FOR SUMMER!!!
KwikR6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2006, 01:53 PM   #3
AzCivic

I wish it was ok to hunt illegals, actually the government should offer $50 a head.
AzCivic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2006, 02:09 PM   #4
Racing Rice
Project Combat Honda

I think it's funny. All of the illegals skip work and go Boycott. Then they all get arrested and deported.
Old 05-01-2006, 02:54 PM   #5
dabouncerx24

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzCivic
I wish it was ok to hunt illegals, actually the government should offer $50 a head.

ditto
dabouncerx24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2006, 11:49 PM   #6
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

What if you made a video game called "Non-Resident Evil" where you hunted down the reanimated corpses of illegal immigrants. I'm sure there'd be a ton of controversy, but you bet your ass it'd sell.
1984 1/2 Mustang GT350 #842, Faster than you...nuff said

Anna Fan Club President/Dictator

Someday, in the event that mankind actually figures out what it is that this world actually revoles around, thousands of people are going to be shocked and perplexed that it was not them. Sometimes this includes me.

"If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever." - George Orwell

Welcome to the new Amerika
GT40FIED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2006, 07:44 AM   #7
Racing Rice
Project Combat Honda

I'd check it out.
Old 05-02-2006, 10:52 AM   #8
nonovurbizniz

They do... you're in a jeep and driving through the dessert trying to run over illegals. It's a cheezy online flash game but they do make it... as for a console or PC game release I don't think it would sell, it would be taken off the shelves or boycotted into bankrupcy.

Here's my stand on the thing...

By right wing policy we should ALL and I mean ALL go back to whatever country our ancestors are from and give EVERYTHING in america back the the native americans...

ALL realestate sales in the US EVER have been a successive transfer of stolen property. Which by american law offers the buyer NO Rights to returned investment or property.

Now don't get me wrong I think the blanket amnesty thing is NUTS... but saying it's NOT ok for them to peacfully protest and lobby for rights is rediculous. Would we prefer if they went town to town slowly killing off all american opposition???
Old 05-02-2006, 12:22 PM   #9
Racing Rice
Project Combat Honda

Quote:
Originally Posted by nonovurbizniz
Now don't get me wrong I think the blanket amnesty thing is NUTS... but saying it's NOT ok for them to peacfully protest and lobby for rights is rediculous. Would we prefer if they went town to town slowly killing off all american opposition???

Sure, why not. The internet has been doing that with peoples intelligence for years and no one complains about that.
Old 05-02-2006, 12:35 PM   #10
Addict
Zoom-Zoom

Quote:
By right wing policy we should ALL and I mean ALL go back to whatever country our ancestors are from and give EVERYTHING in america back the the native americans...

ALL realestate sales in the US EVER have been a successive transfer of stolen property. Which by american law offers the buyer NO Rights to returned investment or property.

Nice try. That's not it at all. This has to do with the laws that are in place and people not abiding by them.

Not saying what happened to the native americans was right (that's a WHOLE 'nother topic), but I think their 'reservations' are makig up for it by taking my money .
Quote:
Its not OK for ILLEGAL immigrants to show support for this. In fact, we should invest in some large containers and help them get south of the border. They BROKE THE LAW getting to this country. Why should we support that way of thinking? You know what will happen if this amnesty thing get through? A FLOOD of people jumping fences to make it into this country.

There are people who follow the process to become a lawful immigrant and I repsect that (*cough* stefan *cough* ). The problem is that we are saying "hey jump the fence and we'll forgive you. But if you try to do things the right way, well you'll be waiting a few years for that." Its not the right message to be sending.
Old 05-02-2006, 12:58 PM   #11
Racing Rice
Project Combat Honda

Quote:
Originally Posted by Addict
There are people who follow the process to become a lawful immigrant and I repsect that (*cough* stefan *cough* ). The problem is that we are saying "hey jump the fence and we'll forgive you. But if you try to do things the right way, well you'll be waiting a few years for that." Its not the right message to be sending.

I agree with you 110%. We need to stop the future immigrants that are attempting to enter this country. At the same time, we need to do something about the illegals. If they are already here, make them work towards becoming legal. Make them learn english, and learn about our laws. I have nothing against immigrants that are doing things in proper order. I have a problem with the squaters, and law breakers, etc.

The arguement of "The illegals do jobs that no one else want." Is also BS in my opinion. Make welfare more strict, and make some of these people that can work, and are sucking my pockets dry go out and earn a living like everyone else has to. Free up jobs for legals, I say.
Old 05-02-2006, 05:18 PM   #12
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

It always gets me when someone says that illegals will only take the jobs no one else wants. Bullshit. Sure, they do a lot of manual labor jobs but they also take a lot of jobs that the working poor would gladly do and, in taking them, drive the wages down since an employer can tell someone "why would I hire you at $10 an hour when this guy will do it for $5 off the books?".

There's an easy way to stop all of this without any serious congressional debate. In fact I have a sneaking suspicion that most of this uproar is a bunch of bravado...congress needs the people to think they're doing something when they're not. Look at it this way...what would happen if Disneyland shut down all of it's rides? People either wouldn't go there or they'd go there and turn around and leave. So it becomes simple...simply enforce the laws we have and create a couple new ones. End ALL social services to illegals, fine and possibly imprison employers who knowingly hire undocumented workers, make checks mandatory when a foreign national is arrested, etc. Basically enforce many of the laws already on the books. Eventually people who aren't supposed to be here will get the idea...the gravy train has ended and it's time to go home.

Someday, in the event that mankind actually figures out what it is that this world actually revoles around, thousands of people are going to be shocked and perplexed that it was not them. Sometimes this includes me.

"If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever." - George Orwell

Old 05-02-2006, 05:27 PM   #13
Addict
Zoom-Zoom

Quote:
Originally Posted by GT40FIED
It always gets me when someone says that illegals will only take the jobs no one else wants. Bullshit. Sure, they do a lot of manual labor jobs but they also take a lot of jobs that the working poor would gladly do and, in taking them, drive the wages down since an employer can tell someone "why would I hire you at $10 an hour when this guy will do it for $5 off the books?".
Yep.
Quote:
So it becomes simple...simply enforce the laws we have and create a couple new ones. End ALL social services to illegals, fine and possibly imprison employers who knowingly hire undocumented workers, make checks mandatory when a foreign national is arrested, etc. Basically enforce many of the laws already on the books. Eventually people who aren't supposed to be here will get the idea...the gravy train has ended and it's time to go home.
Yep.
Old 05-02-2006, 06:19 PM   #14
AzCivic

why are these retards acting like they had any real influence with their little boycott or whatever the hell it was. I was listening to some gay liberal bs on the radio and some newspaper guy read his article about it, it said something like "you just had to look down suchandsuch street and see paco's check cashing place closed, some other whole in the wall closed, some other shitbox of a business closed because the owners supported the boycott and closed their doors...to see the effect of the boycott, blah, blah"

who gives a FUCK if these shit holes are wiped off the face of the earth. whats funny is that these little shit holes (owned by illegal supporters) make money off illegals and their supporters. the only ones who lost money were the idiots who supported this bullshit. ahahahhah!!! stupid fucks.

btw, I didn't see a damn thing different here in Tucson, and this is pretty damn close to mexico.

I say Americans boycott shit made in mexico so they can see the impact on their familes back in mexico. vw,ford,and gm make a bunch of their cars down there. do your research and find out if a new car you or someone you know might be thinking about buying is infact made in mexico. Fuck a Corona, and fuck Cinco de Mayo.

Last edited by AzCivic : 05-02-2006 at 06:40 PM.
Old 05-02-2006, 06:25 PM   #15
AzCivic

Quote:
Here's my stand on the thing...

I hope you know that argument sounds rediculously stupid.

"native americans" should go back to their real "native" land on the Asian continent.

Last edited by AzCivic : 05-02-2006 at 06:32 PM.
Old 05-02-2006, 07:11 PM   #16
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

Honestly I think in a weird way the whole day sort of enforced a stereotype. You just know tons of people in this country were going "so a bunch of illegals skipped work...what else is new?". The only businesses that suffered were businesses that rely heavily on illegal labor anyway, like Tyson Chicken. Oh no! I may not get my poultry in a timely fashion! Didn't they get sued or some shit like a year ago for having tons of undocumented workers? Fuck Tyson Chicken. There...I said it.

As for the whole "everyone here is an immigrant and should leave" stuff...that's like comparing apples to vibrators. While it's true many of our ANCESTORS immigrated here, by and large the citizens of this country are generations deep. They've established themselves here. I didn't just show up here a year ago and expect (or rather demand) a handout. While it's stupid to pledge loyalty to a country by virtue of the fact that you were born there (that is to say that the geographic location of your birth shouldn't have much to do with where your loyalties lie), it's equally stupid to break the laws of a country to gain admission and then whine about how you're being treated. The U.S. lets in something like 4 million LEGAL immigrants annually. Really? Do we need another 4 million people per year here in addition to the demon spawn our own population is birthing? I'm not saying we shouldn't be giving people a chance, but shit...we can't even get our own act together. We don't need to be taking on the rest of the world's problems as well. I saw a picture of a protester the other day carrying a sign that said something like "live free or die". You know what...you're right. You have the inalienable right to live free...in your own country. If you choose to stay here and something bad happens...well...no one's going to ask a lot of questions.

One more thing...these shirt that these idiots wear. The ones that say "I'm a felon". Why can't cops just arrest every single person wearing those shirts? I mean really...it's a statement against penal interest and can be used against them in court. Chances are you'd ACTUALLY catch a lot of felons that way.

Old 05-05-2006, 08:18 AM   #17
KwikR6
Mind Blowing

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzCivic
I hope you know that argument sounds rediculously stupid.

"native americans" should go back to their real "native" land on the Asian continent.
hahaha yes. so true. I did a few native studies classes in university and if they want to bitch about their land. Most of them can make their way back to asian land.

And besides. The natives in Canada get Everything for free. The government will give them any amount of money they want for anything. But when a hardworking white person (lets say...myself) needs money to go back to school. They won't help us out. They say, you should be able to afford it. FUCK THAT! I have been working a dead end job living pay cheque to pay cheque, so what if I put away $50.00 a cheque to save up for a bike, now I need money to help me with my career. I have a perfect credit score and the governemtn gave me hardly anything, which I might add. I will pay back, the natives don't have to pay it back. And if you don't think that it's true. 17 guys in my class. 2 of them native. 15 of them are white and having troubles finding money to pay for this fire fighting course (it's quite expensive) and 2 of them have their courses paid for. Wanna guess which 2?

The epitome of stupidity is expressed so fluidly with the shity lyric theory you try to spit at me.

I CAN'T WAIT FOR SUMMER!!!
KwikR6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2006, 08:53 AM   #18
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by KwikR6
I have been working a dead end job living pay cheque to pay cheque, so what if I put away $50.00 a cheque to save up for a bike, now I need money to help me with my career.

My guess is that they're pissed off that you spell "check" as "cheque". Speak the king's english, man!

Old 05-05-2006, 08:56 AM   #19
Addict
Zoom-Zoom

Quote:
Originally Posted by GT40FIED
My guess is that they're pissed off that you spell "check" as "cheque". Speak the king's english, man!
Ha. Owned.