::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Kill Stories
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 03-05-2002, 04:01 PM   #1
juvenile

Ricer in a Canadian Si get beaten!

Ok, after school I was cruisin on the highway weavin through traffic. I was going to my last summer's work job to confirm my work with them this year. After I signed all the papers, I was coming back down to my house (5-10 minute drive) down a normal but big street (70km/h speed limit)
As I approach the light, I see a Civic Si, with Altezzas and a muffler tip a little bigger than stock but cromed as f@Šk. As I pull beside him I see a big "Civic Type R" sticker, he has clear corners, and plasmas, and a little bit dropped. Also my song changed to one with ALOT of bass so my car was trembling. So I decide to test my car against his. I put it in Low (1 and 2 for me, and don't worry I only use this method when I race! which is like once a month!). On green I start to crawl and my engine revs go up and can be heard, so I see the guy revs and we punch it. Up to ~90 km/h we wear dead even, at ~100 I started to pull away, at ~130 ( this is a 70 zone remember) he backed off and I was 1/2 a car lenght ahead of him. Oh and I forgot to mention, he had hubcaps with a red big H on them.

Cliffs Notes: I pull up to a Civic Si with a ricer in it. He thinks he's all that and my car is shit, and finds out otherwise, even if it's not by a lot. "Ask any racer, any real racer. It doesn't matter if you win by an inch or a mile. WINNING's WINNING!" lol
Old 03-05-2002, 04:42 PM   #2
94_AcCoRd_EX
Insomniac Moderator

Nice kill

--Need hosting for your pics on HST? PM me...--
94_AcCoRd_EX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2002, 04:51 PM   #3
NooNz

very nice....hate them ricers.....it goes well with my signature...."Why do people try racing me in my Accord that has rust and no mods whatsoever, yet I beat them when I do?!?!...stupid people..." in your case....itz your Concorde....
i love racing them ricers....it makes me very proud of my car..hahaha
Old 03-05-2002, 05:00 PM   #4
juvenile

Yup yup.
What I love about my car is not alot know that it does have power (maybe it's not a 15 second car or 14 like the Maxima SE, but 214 hp and 220 torque, with 16 seconds 1/4 mile is good!)
So alot think my car is big and underpowered, but I prove em wrong!
Old 03-06-2002, 10:20 AM   #5
Accord Man
THE GENERAL

Very nice dude!
HondaStyle.com Babysitter's Club Member #0

Soon to be >Dr Max Immuh<
Accord Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2002, 02:27 PM   #6
Incubus

I hate it when riced out corvettes and camaros pull up next to me and they still smoke my ass!!!

Wait....just wait till I get a turbo, then I'll be pulling more even with them!